It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Tell Supreme Court They May Impeach Trump Again by 2021

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The last time I saw something this sad and pathetic was when
I weighed myself this morning.I kept getting on and off the
scales seeing if the number would change.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The last time I saw something this sad and pathetic was when I was reviewing my audition tape for "America's Got Talent".

You're being way too hard on yourself.
It's not everyone that can play "My Heart Will Go On" on their armpits.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The last time I saw something this sad and pathetic was when I was reviewing my audition tape for "America's Got Talent".

You're being way too hard on yourself.
It's not everyone that can play "My Heart Will Go On" on their armpits.

It made Celine cry.

Actually it made a lot of people cry.

I now have a restraining order.
edit on 18-5-2020 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus's beer. . . come at me bro!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What did you expect? Trump ignored subpoena's. etc., and sent the House all the way to the Supreme Court to get the documents and testimony they needed in the impeachment inquiry. This is part of the process they started when the Mueller Report was released.

Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing more predictable than gnadless trying for impeachment #2 is your reaction to it.

Let me say this as clearly as I can so there is no mistake:
I sincerely hope the left impeaches Trump not one more time, but two or three more times. They really need to drive home the desperation. Oh, and they need to let the world see just what impeachment has become.

One day, a democrat may win the white house again.............no, really. And when/if that day comes, I pray I have died, and been reincarnated as a fly that's on your wall when the right pulls stupid sh!t like this and you start to tear up.

Lead by example.............I can't...hold it in......Bwahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results. We all know the term of that definition.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I'm not even American and I'm sick with fatigue watching the Democrats in America relentlessly try to depose DJT through outright lies and illegal tactics.

Well, we just might find out if the Supreme Court thinks congressional subpoenas equate outright lies and illegal tactics as soon as this summer!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It was just a couple of weeks ago that the Supreme Court told house Democrats that they could not have the grand jury material. What have the Democrats told the Supreme Court this time to make the justices change their mind?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing more predictable than gnadless trying for impeachment #2 is your reaction to it.

This is still impeachment #1. The Ukraine thingy was impeachment #2.

Remember how some of the Democrats wanted to include the Mueller Report allegations in with the Ukraine impeachment, but that evil Nancy Pelosi wouldn't let them? She said that we needed to keep waiting for the issues to wind through the courts. And now, here we are!

edit on 18-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It's all BS because the Mueller/Bueller Team(s) would have recommended SPECIFIC charges a long time ago 😆

Hundreds of Million$ spent on this useless Democrat hoax 😆

BIden will make sure everything is "corrected"😆

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yawn, add this to the list of nothing burgers you silly little children have cooked;

Russia
Taxes
Stormy Daniels
Rape accusations
Ukraine

The Teflon Don will get through this as well only this time I hope you people just accept that the silent majority of the US and the western world are suck to effin death of your childish lunacy.

As a side note, will you be voting for Biden?

edit on 1852020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 1852020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Dip the Grand Jury materials in COVID and send them directly to the House Dems... Problem solved one way or the other.

Nah, COVID's just another flu ...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Yawn, add this to the list of nothing burgers you silly little children have cooked;

Russia
Taxes
Stormy Daniels
Rape accusations

Russia, taxes and Stormy Daniels are all in front of the Supreme Court now. A demand for Trump's DNA is also in the courts, to match the dress Trump allegedly stained with his manhood while in the processes of raping a woman.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
To even suggest this now while the country is stuck in this semi quasi pandemic malaise it's poor timing. It just shows that they know they will lose the Presidency, they know they will likely lose seats in Congress and the Senate. It reeks of desperation and shows they mean by any means necessary, except putting up a viable electable candidate. That's the DNC in 2020, desperately hoping nobody will want to go through the premature impeachment proceedings and they will hold their noses and vote for Biden.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Impeachment II will be based on 100% 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hand hearsay just like Impeachment I

2️⃣👁️⭕

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well I guess Chicom-19 has ran out of steam if they're pulling this out of their arses.
edit on 18-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well I guess Chicom-19 has ran out of steam if they're pulling this out of their arses.

Oh, that's right.

Trump did claim that there wasn't a pandemic, and that COVID was just another Democrat hoax didn't he.

And here you are, reminding us of that crap.

Jeez.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

*Snipped and that COVID was just another Democrat hoax didn't he.

Yes it's a god damn hoax.

Part Deux
edit on 18-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The house election ads write themselves
Impeach with no crime 2020

What jackasses, literally

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Heres my line of reasoning.

Since the country is in ruins( Thanks D's).

Neither side now has anything to run on.

So let's pull impeachment back out of our 'hats'.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Dip the Grand Jury materials in COVID and send them directly to the House Dems... Problem solved one way or the other.

Nah, COVID's just another flu ...

Like I said, problems solved one way or the other... either everyone sees it's just another flu based on little to nothing happening to the Dems, or the Dems in the House fall ill... win regardless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join