It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admits He Takes Hydroxycloroquine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Covid is over

Who told you that?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I just read a Tweet describing how the DOJ used "the cover of Covid-19" to dismiss Mueller's indictments of the 21 Russians today. They are the ones who enabled Donald Trump's victory, using FaceBook Ads to fool millions of dumb Americans, according to the media.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo
It's a pretty good cover for helping to murder people. Just pretend you are arguing against HCQ because of Trump. That way, people don't notice you are doing the bidding of Big Pharma (and would have done so regardless of Trump's position on the matter), repeating their arguments and talking points. Leaving out inconvenient well-established facts/certainties/truths/realities such as these:

The writing was already on the wall regarding the tremendous effectiveness of HCQ against Covid-19, both prophylactically as well as an early treatment to reduce viral load and keep healthy cells healthy, in late March:

One could argue that it was already well-established to be highly effective around that time (the time that video was uploaded, March 26). One could even argue for that fact/certainty/reality having been established and/or discovered (whichever way you want to phrase that) at an earlier date (see the timeline concerning the relevant studies that came out from March 9 - March 17, at 15:11 in the video about the supposed shortage of HCQ, which there isn't a shortage of as that video explains). For me, the French study published on March 17 sealed the deal already. That one conclusively proves its effectiveness. But the observational data from case studies and the IHU (Marseille hospital) that has accumulated since then really removed any lingering doubts I might have had about it. As it has done so for many a doctor prescribing it since then (March 17).
edit on 19-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: one4all

Covid is over

Who told you that?

Listen...no one is ever going to be able to bury the truths about what a simple thing Covid is and always has been...same with cancer and many many other diseases....the subterfuge is over...CENTURIES of deceit are now over...in a flash.... the only places Covid is still a long term risk are places where honest information cannot get to....we can proactively treat ourselves and in the long run will all learn together that this "treatment" is really just another way of administering natural food/plant based Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial remedys that kill bugs and allow our body to heal itself.

Eastern AND Western medicine were both bastardised for profit.

We just met in the middle.

"Medicine" = contrived weaponised word designed to hijack the impacts on the body the Remedies provide.

REMEDY = Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial food/plant based Bug killer.

"Cure" = contrived weaponised word designed to hijack the work and results o the Body healing itself.

"Healing" = corrective remedial measures the body actions to support itself

Our world is now being simplified as the many layers of the Poisoned Onion are removed and the weaponised paths of Most Resistance are leveled out and paved under.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

BEFORE Trump mentioned hydoxychlorqine for Covid-19, the stuff has been used millions of times with very very few "heart" issues except when used for years and years.

Check the studies before all the hype in the MSM in 2020 because Trump mentioned it, over 40 nations are using it, and big pharma can't have this generic drug that cost 37 cents a dose preventing them from making Billions on one of their patented pieces of $hit drugs.

acrabstracts.org...

To date, up to 70 cases of cardiotoxicity have been reported in the literature, although less than half of these have been proven on endomyocardial biopsy. In the past, CQ has been predominantly implicated,4–10 but more recently several reports of HCQ-induced cardiomyopathy have emerged,5,11–20 likely reflecting its increased prevalence of use.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Results: The study included 795 RA patients [mean age 55.3 years, 69% women, 66% rheumatoid factor (RF)-positive]. During the mean followup of 9.7 years, 92 patients developed HF. There was no overall increase in risk of HF in patients who used HCQ at any time during the follow up (HR 0.9, 95%CI 0.6-1.4) or in current users of HCQ vs non-users (HR 1.0, 95%CI 0.5-1.8). However, compared to non-users, patients with RA who used HCQ for >14 years had over 3-fold increase in risk of developing HF (HR 3.61; 95%CI 1.23-10.63)

Cardiotoxicity is a rare but serious complication of hydroxychloroquine, a 4-aminoquinoline increasingly used in the treatment of rheumatological disorders.

(post by BrianFlanders removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Most people who get their information from the media (whether that be mainstream media or more obscure media as can be found on youtube or ATS) and demonstrate that they are doing so by parroting their arguments and talking points, don't read scientific studies. Which is not necessarily a bad thing cause most of them are so convoluted and riddled with technical jargon that often any flaws that they might contain, or worse, deliberate deception and fraud (see Dr. Raoult's video about the so-called "VA study" for an example), are so well hidden, that the lay person will never spot it (not to mention the habit of leaving out inconvenient facts that create the situation that you'll have to spot what is missing, that is even harder); making it somewhat useless for them to read these (not knowing who or which publications to trust or not to trust, how to read the fineprint, etc.), even dangerous if they are easily fooled and impressed by technical jargon. Only getting the impression that it's an honest "study" or publication because it looks so impressive (scientific, technical, elaborate and spophisticated use of language that gives an appearance and false impression of professionality, scientific integrity and due diligence supposedly following a scientific method).

Perhaps a 'simpler' discussion concerning the details of QT prolongation (the issue with heart rhythm) by a cardiologist with a physician that has experience with prescribing HCQ+Azithromycin may be of more help to these type of people (that is, "simpler" in comparison with scientific publications, it does get a bit technical at some point, but to me, it's still very clear and understandable):

Also note the point made about the type of studies that you linked, after 47:55 (48:09 - 48:33 to be exact).
edit on 19-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I have read through this 4+ thread and not once has anyone addressed the question of: What dose is the President taking of HCQ? If he is taking this as a preventive measure then I would expect he is taking a very low dose. Think of it this way. If you spilled 95% pure HCl on your hand it would cause an extreme burn. But your digestive system works on a very dilute dose of HCl to digest your food. Without it you could not digest your food. Likewise, you can use 3% Hydrogen Peroxide to clean a cut or scrap on your body. I would not recommend using 40% Hydrogen Peroxide. That would cause a nasty burn. This all depends on the dose and the effective dose verse harmful dose.
edit on 19-5-2020 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2020 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: IAMTAT

**not to be confused with fish tank cleaner folks - don't be that guy.

The left will now introduce a Bill banning Hydroxycloroquine.

Can someone explain to me why the left who hates Trump more than satan himself is angry Trump is taking a drug they are convinced will give people heart attacks?

Shouldn't they be celebrating?

Yeah right,
quite a horrible thing for you to say really. Whatever, as for the Z-pak, Trump has given it a nod and a wink as a helper for the lungs, he did caveat though that it's not so good for people with heart condition/s, (such as he is likely to have) But still, he is broadcasting on Hydroxychloroquine which it seems, has also heart problem connotations.
So, what about America's first COVID-19 patient, and how, (and when) did she die,
Patricia Dowd, 57, died on 6 February, from a ruptured heart.

The speculation from then was that it was, (hyper antibodies) that caused the rupture, they are still saying that antibodies can be a killer...so? Where does that leave Trump with his, "What do you have to lose" attitude, it's so fecking stupid...it's like this is an old guy who wants to take a few with him when he goes....yuk!

www.independent.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

You have no understanding of risk management whatsoever.

If there is a 20 percent chance hcq stops you from getting corona or keeps the symptoms down and a 1 in a million chance it gives you a heart attack, it makes all the sense in the world to take it. Especially when people all around him are coming down with it.

Doctors were polled recently and 25 % polled still think it is a good idea to take it.

This crazy lefty idea that there are somehow perfect or right solutions to this is terrifying to me. If it was up to some of these lefty govenors they would let their citizens starve to death because we don’t have a vaccine.

We don’t have good data still, all you can do is take educated risks. That is what trump is doing.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I am in 100% support of Mr. Trump taking whatever drugs are properly prescribed for him.

Absolutely.

Especially this one.

You actually believe this lying SOB. I don't believe a word he says.

Dime to a dollar he isn't taking this drug just trying to pretend he has some integrity and consistency which he doesn't.

I won't even go into the stupidity of him taking this drug since I don't believe a word out his lying mouth.

And BTW, most doctors will prescribe anything you ask them to, including any kind of doctor's note saying any damn thing you want him to say.
Excepting being narcotics, most Doctors will shy away from prescribing opiates but anything else is fair game.
edit on 19-5-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He's probably just drinking a lot tonic water and just got confused.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IAMTAT

The White House doctor would be exposing himself to medical malpractice if he is found to have violated the Emergency Authorization Use guidelines, and giving the FDA the finger. He also would be fired if he disclosed that Trump is getting a placebo, because it would be too dangerous, not to mention illegal, for him to prescribe it to Trump.

Your crazy.

This drug is somehow only super dangerous when used against corona huh?

So the millions and millions of doses for lupus and malaria don’t count.

You really believe this bs huh? It is all lies and you want to believe it because it is an attack on trump.

I have seen dozens of physicians interviewed giving it to their patients in the us, because the believe it works. Several counties including France are prescribing it regularly.

I can understand thinking hcq may not work as a treatment, I cannot understand how anyone believes it is dangerous, according to several doctors it is far safer than Tylenol.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You are correct to distrust him, however...

If he really is taking it, would you're opinion of him be higher or lower.

You seem to have both angles covered.
He's inconsistent for not taking it or stupid to take it.

Would I be correct in saying his actions are actually meaningless to your opinion?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Doctors were polled recently and 25 % polled still think it is a good idea to take it.

Wow!! 25%..sign me up

Sorry, you might as well left that fact out, probably the same one out of four doctors who recommend Camels

Hell, it might even work, I'm not claiming one way or another, but 25% is hardly a ringing endorsement.
edit on 19-5-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Or a Clorox, borax, Lysol cocktail.

One would think a doctor wouldn't expose himself to a colossal malpractice case if something goes wrong. The trails so far are very negative and dangerous sounding on this drug as relates to COVID.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I cannot understand how anyone believes it is dangerous, according to several doctors it is far safer than Tylenol.

Where did you read that, all i can find is doctors say it shouldn't be used outside of a hospital setting and it has many side affects.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Trump can be very persuasive, I hear. People seem to be willing to go to odd lengths to please him.

Remember what his first doctor said about him?

If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

source
edit on 5/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Yeah it's seems the drug is safe to use in a controlled environment like a hospital, self medicating seems to be rather dangerous.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
oh this is gonna be good.

please please please go take hydrox in troves. please please anyone who voted for Trump please take it as preventative medicine..

You say that as though you think it’s somehow dangerous

It’s not

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
You are correct to distrust him, however...

If he really is taking it, would you're opinion of him be higher or lower.

You seem to have both angles covered.
He's inconsistent for not taking it or stupid to take it.

Would I be correct in saying his actions are actually meaningless to your opinion?

I don’t have any opinion on my opinion of what Trump might do one way or the other regarding this. I have to see what ensues.

I haven't criticized him for not taking this drug. Nor for taking the drug other than I don't believe him. I never even thought about it since he didn't have the disease he claims, and they're still testing the drug...I wouldn't think he would want to take it yet. But if he is taking it, so be it, good luck to him I hope it helps.

Originally, I was on Trump's side in talking about the potential of the drug but he went a little too far so I am no longer supporting his case here. But I wouldn't ever criticize someone who wants to protect themselves from the virus by trying any particular drug. I wish them well.

Though, as I said, originally, I was all for anything that can reasonably help and am not a super Mainstream FDA supporting person. I have my distrust of the medical establishment also to a great degree but on this, it seems that the drug is just not turning out to be useful in the COVID case.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join