It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admits He Takes Hydroxycloroquine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: IAMTAT

**not to be confused with fish tank cleaner folks - don't be that guy.

The left will now introduce a Bill banning Hydroxycloroquine.

Can someone explain to me why the left who hates Trump more than satan himself is angry Trump is taking a drug they are convinced will give people heart attacks?

Shouldn't they be celebrating?

Yeah right,
quite a horrible thing for you to say really. Whatever, as for the Z-pak, Trump has given it a nod and a wink as a helper for the lungs, he did caveat though that it's not so good for people with heart condition/s, (such as he is likely to have) But still, he is broadcasting on Hydroxychloroquine which it seems, has also heart problem connotations.
So, what about America's first COVID-19 patient, and how, (and when) did she die,
Patricia Dowd, 57, died on 6 February, from a ruptured heart.

The speculation from then was that it was, (hyper antibodies) that caused the rupture, they are still saying that antibodies can be a killer...so? Where does that leave Trump with his, "What do you have to lose" attitude, it's so fecking stupid...it's like this is an old guy who wants to take a few with him when he goes....yuk!

www.independent.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Smurfy is WAS HYPER-PRODUCED ANTI-BODIES that played an impactful part in that DEATH.

HYPER-PRODUCED ANTI-BODIES TRYING TO CONFRONT A hyper-produced internal contaminate … evidence of hyper-produced Anti-bodies is evidence of a Hyper-produced irritant.....its the HYPER-REPRODUCTION we must focus on here.....what goes up must come down....laws of Nature show us that if bad can follow a conduit to destroy you so can good if it can find the pathway....the hyper-reproduced antibodies occur because there is a mass migration of Pleomorphic Bacteria from the gut to the bloodstream...the Pleomorphic Bacteria change shape and form and cascade into the bloodstream and each one immediately causes an Antibody defensive reaction in the bloodstream and this DYNAMIC grows EXPONENTIALLY FROM WITHIN THAT VERY BLOODSTREAM.....BECAUSE THE VIRAL SIZED BACTERIA MUST EAT AND POOP AND REPRODUCE AND DIE TO CONTINUE ITS LIFE CYCLE AND EACH OF THESE ACTIONS PRODUCES YET another contaminate from within this time that the body must produce antibodies to fight...........the only reason the bug can hurt us is because it can hit us with a CASCADE IMPACT GOING FROM BELLY TO BLOOD....the only way it can do this is by taking on extremely vulnerable forms....and this is how we target and kill it......it has to use trickery to do its job...no trickery no cascade impacts…..so this bug is a Chameleon Bacteria that hides and lives on and amongst Parasites that reside in the dirt and in infected/contaminated animals and plants weeeat but ends up in our bellys.....

You disarm Covid by removing its ability to cause a cascade effect that goes from belly to blood....this prevents us from suffocating or drowning I our own Antibodies....our body will NEVER STOP producing the Antibodies until we kill the invader reproducing and living in our bloodstreams that is hyper=reproducing contaminates in the forms of dead bodies eggs and poop . This is the crux of The Great Virus Lie......a virus has been misrepresented and bastardised or weaponised against us in Academia and Medical Research/educational doings...... a virus is simply dead inert material surrounded by a Antibody capsule....the word virus denotes only size and logistical abilities...all of the attribute actions and impacts given to VIRUSES by science and medical research have been intentionally hijacked then bastardised and we are all gathered here today to straighten things out for once and for all.On a personal note to the fraudulent scams working at and for the Global Money Laundering arm of the Global Cabal known as WCB Canada … the world has your crooked arses to thank for this tiny inconsequential bit of the ushering in of the NewAge ...you put the the pieces in place by screwing the wrong individual.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The letter doesn't confirm that Trump is actually on the drug.

I get it...this is a conspiracy website.
This HCQ thing is bigger than any of us could have possibly imagined.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The White House doctor would be exposing himself to medical malpractice if he is found to have violated the Emergency Authorization Use guidelines, and giving the FDA the finger. He also would be fired if he disclosed that Trump is getting a placebo, because it would be too dangerous, not to mention illegal, for him to prescribe it to Trump.

edit on 18-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Conspiracy is one thing.

Giving unlicensed medical advice about a medically unproven and untested drug is quite another.

ETA:

Whether he is or is not taking this is irrelevant. This is a distraction, a shiny object, as is his MO, and everyone is chasing it.
edit on 18-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Even the health officials are crazy.
Not sure who to trust.
Check this lady out...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Conspiracy is one thing.

Giving unlicensed medical advice about a medically unproven and untested drug is quite another.

The drug has been around for decades to treat malaria, Lupis and RA.

I took it for 14 months after my last trip to Africa.

*shakes head*

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

DB takes it, my son takes it (No, DB is not my son)...thousands of medical professionals are taking it... but Trump actually taking it is some giant scam.

Okay.
I love a good conspiracy as well as anyone.

I'm sure Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi are already all over this one.

BTW...Where do the Russians enter into all this?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Conspiracy is one thing.

*shakes head*

So Trump has Malaria? Covid is malaria?

A lot of questionable drugs have been around but that doesn't mean they are prescribed for the hell of it.

Because a drug works for one condition doesn't mean it's approved for another untested.

*shakes head*

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Conspiracy is one thing.

*shakes head*

Because a drug works for one condition doesn't mean it's approved for another untested.

*shakes head*

???

There are times when someone will post something so inane that it leaves me speechless.

You're not reasoning or using rational thinking.

But if it'll make you feel better, I'll let you win this round because you're Special.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Conspiracy is one thing.

*shakes head*

*shakes head*

???

There are times when someone will post something so inane that it leaves me speechless.

You're not reasoning or using rational thinking.

But if it'll make you feel better, I'll let you win this round because you're Special.

If you say.

Since this isn't the pit, I won't skewer you.

But when it's a proven and peer reviewed treatment or therapeutic—or even preventative treatment—for covid, let me know.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

DB takes it, my son takes it

DB took it as a malaria drug, which is an FDA approved use. The FDA has NOT approved it for the prevention of Covid 19. So, either the White House doctor is breaking the law and giving the middle finger to the FDA, or Trump is getting a placebo.

Since the letter doesn't claim that Trump has been dosed or prescribed the drug, and it says that the drug's use for "treatment" shows some promise, but does not mention the drug being used for "prevention" at all, and since the letter also says that Trump tested negative for Covid 19, he would be using it as a preventative measure, not as a treatment, I'm going to deduce that the doctor's word salad is an attempt to try to confuse Trump into believing that he's being given the drug.

edit on 18-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

People act like the FDA forbids it and noone is taking it. It's currently widely in use all over the world, and significantly here in the states. This is only news to idiots.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

People act like the FDA forbids it and noone is taking it. It's currently widely in use all over the world, and significantly here in the states. This is only news to idiots.

MOST of us here already know this.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Same.

Local honey heated in the bottom of the glass with two fingers of the Irish will cure what ails ya.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If the H + Z + Z cocktail proves it's efficacy, I predict the bad actor "deniers" have finally went too far and will have to go into hiding from those who lost loved ones.

Meantime, Fauci and his connections to Gilead/Remdesivir (which probably is dangerous and doesn't work) are good food for thought about the "Hydroxychloroquine Hate."

Good article/interview here discussing the subject: Hydroxychoroquine by Sheryl Attkinson
edit on 18-5-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
If the H + Z + Z cocktail proves it's efficacy, I predict the bad actor "deniers" have finally went too far and will have to go into hiding from those who lost loved ones.

Meantime, Fauci and his connections to Gilead/Remdesivir (which probably is dangerous and doesn't work) are good food for thought about the "Hydroxychloroquine Hate."

Good article/interview here discussing the subject: Hydroxychoroquine by Sheryl Attkinson

So then Trump is smarter than his own federal agency, the FDA...I never heard any of that agency saying that COVID-19 would disappear like magic.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
As I posted in another Thread.

I think he is trying to divert the MSM.

When I checked out the different stations, after he said that, Thats all they were talking about.

Something is going on, maybe the "Iran/Venezuela" thing or something else.

Whatever IT is, its worked.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
For the first time tonight in weeks, you can sense that the hate-Trump media senses they're losing the battle on most Covid-19 fronts.

States reopening, people waking up and unafraid on the minor WuFlu epidemic, fewer deaths, Trump taking a cheap/safe Rx to ward off Covid-19, Courts overturning Stay-at-home lockdowns, Anti-Trump governors getting sued for continued oppression of citizens...and more.

The only thing our sorry-azzed media has left to whine about is the (temporarily) poor economy, and the number of Covid-19 cases increasing nationwide. But even they know that most semi-intelligent Americans understand that increased testing yields an increase in the number of Covid-19 cases.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join