It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admits He Takes Hydroxycloroquine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well if it works it works, but that remains to be seen.

As to his physician knowing what he's doing, well you would hope so given they prescribed the drug.

Everybody is looking for the magic bullet where COVID 19 is concerned.

If Hydroxychloroquine turns out to be effective that would be a win for everyone right, left, pink purple, green, Muslim, Christian, communist and capitalist alike.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
He says he is taking it as a preventative measure so those that believe in what he says will likely emulate him.

Me, I will wait till the actual studies are done to decide.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

At least he is testing it out on himself, ile give him that.

Think ile wait till the actual medical studies are done also through.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Trump THINKS he's taking it. They're probably giving him placebo. I don't believe for a minute that any doctor would give the President of the United States, who has a heart condition, an experimental drug that has been known to cause heart problems.

NOT experimental.

As a Covid 19 prophylactic, it is.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Fallingdown

Hopefully they’re probably not going to turn out the same .

Let's hope not! The vaccine that Gerald Ford took was found to cause neurological damage, and was removed from the market.

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- The man who led the response to the 1976 swine flu outbreak is defending the vaccination campaign that led to more deaths than the disease, but says he's sorry for the people killed or sickened.

www.cnn.com...

fake news

Hydroxycloroquine saves lives. I think the Patriots should , in the name of solidarity, take the pill, buy it, support our pharmaceutical industry.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Grimpachi

At least he is testing it out on himself, ile give him that.

Think ile wait till the actual medical studies are done also through.

Leading by example.
Not a bad trait to have in a real leader.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Trump THINKS he's taking it. They're probably giving him placebo. I don't believe for a minute that any doctor would give the President of the United States, who has a heart condition, an experimental drug that has been known to cause heart problems.

NOT experimental.

As a Covid 19 prophylactic, it is.

if it was dangerous why would they use it for other stuff?

fake news.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah it was a fiasco I talked about it in my thread “The Flu”.

“ Beware of a government that’s here to help holding sharp pointy needles”

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I took it when I came back from Africa.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Cool, source for the doc giving a placebo or are you just assuming?

I'm assuming that the doctor doesn't want to be responsible for the president's heart attack or be found violating this administration's own FDA guidelines.

MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE SULFATE ADMINISTRATION UNDER EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION: In order to mitigate the risks of using this approved product for an unapproved use under EUA and to optimize the potential benefit of hydroxychloroquine sulfate, the following items are required. Use of hydroxychloroquine sulfate under this EUA is limited to the following (all requirements must be met):

1. Adults and adolescents who weigh 50 kg or more and are hospitalized with COVID-19 for whom a clinical trial is not available, or participation is not feasible.

And...

Warnings Cardiac Effects: QT interval prolongation. Use with caution in patients with cardiac disease,

www.fda.gov...

Trump has heart disease.

His score is 133, and anything over 100 indicates plaque is present and that the patient has heart disease. According to Trump's official medical records, in 2009 his coronary calcium score was 34. In 2013, it was 98.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 18-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If the doctor recommends that a person does not take hydroxychloroquine they should not take it.

If the doctor recommends that the person should not leave the house because of covid-19 they should not leave the house.

If Jim or Mary does not agree with the doctor, they should get a new one.

America gives us the freedom to choose.

There are certain individuals who want to take that freedom of choice away from us.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I took it when I came back from Africa.

Cleared that Ebola right up.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Cool, source for the doc giving a placebo or are you just assuming?

Half of Doctors Routinely Prescribe Placebos

sauce

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
In watching it again, he also said that he is taking zinc, along with the trigger-pill.

ERGO, we will also need to ban the zinc too.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am in 100% support of Mr. Trump taking whatever drugs are properly prescribed for him.

Absolutely.

Especially this one.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Out of the blue...in a Press conference, today...and while answering a question...President Trump admitted he has been taking Hydroxychloroquine as a preventative for a week or so.

He said he asked the WH doctor about it...and was told he could try it if he wanted to.

Interesting development.

since things are coming back around, I will have to ask this, "is this an impeachable offence?"

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I am in 100% support of Mr. Trump taking whatever drugs are properly prescribed for him.

Absolutely.

Especially this one.

I do as well, it's great he's leading by example .

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Apropos of not much ...

A well-constituted court for the trial of impeachments is an object not more to be desired than difficult to be obtained in a government wholly elective. The subjects of its jurisdiction are those offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust. They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated POLITICAL, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself. The prosecution of them, for this reason, will seldom fail to agitate the passions of the whole community, and to divide it into parties more or less friendly or inimical to the accused. In many cases it will connect itself with the pre-existing factions, and will enlist all their animosities, partialities, influence, and interest on one side or on the other; and in such cases there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.

Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Papers, No. 65

edit on 18-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join