It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admits He Takes Hydroxycloroquine

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Swell. Did the detective say it was a homicide investigation? Who said it was a homicide investigation?

“It is normal protocol at the Mesa Police Department for all death cases (other than obvious natural causes) to be investigated,” Flam said. “All death cases are assigned to a homicide detective for their review as a matter of protocol. Please do not confuse this fact with what is currently being reported that this case is now a homicide investigation.

www.ktnv.com...
edit on 5/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh right a homicide detective would be investigating some other crime, right Phage?...

BTW, if a case is not "an obvious natural case" why would that be Phage?...
edit on 20-5-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Oh right a homicide detective would be investigating some other crime, right Phage?...

What crime? Who said there was a crime?
edit on 5/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What crime? Who said there was a crime?

Because as a "homicide investigation" it is being investigated as a possible crime.

The fact that this case wasn't labeled as "an obvious natural death case" would imply something is telling them it's possibly a homicide? Or does that logic not work anymore in "Phage's new world of investigations?"

edit on 20-5-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Because as a "homicide investigation" it is being investigated as a possible crime.
It was not a homicide investigation.

“It is normal protocol at the Mesa Police Department for all death cases (other than obvious natural causes) to be investigated,” Flam said. “All death cases are assigned to a homicide detective for their review as a matter of protocol. Please do not confuse this fact with what is currently being reported that this case is now a homicide investigation.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Because, again, homicide detectives investigate cases that are not possible homicides?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

“It is normal protocol at the Mesa Police Department for all death cases (other than obvious natural causes) to be investigated,” Flam said. “All death cases are assigned to a homicide detective for their review as a matter of protocol. Please do not confuse this fact with what is currently being reported that this case is now a homicide investigation

It was a month ago. Do you have any "new" evidence? Charges being made? Anything?
edit on 5/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

a reply to: BenjanonFranklin
There is nothing stopping doctors from prescribing hydroxychloroquine. ...

For those who still believe in that falsehood or lie (depending on what is already known by the one repeating it, for example after already having been shown the evidence that this is not the case), there's a whole ATS thread based on one article from The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) discussing the evidence against this falsehood/lie. But there are many similar articles on their website providing evidence of the real situation regarding legality & access to HCQ for patients that request it and doctors that want to prescribe it (either for treatment or prophylaxis). And of course there is the video that I pointed Phage to that he conveniently refuses to watch (nice way to avoid acknowledging the facts, and convince yourself that you're not deliberately lying about the subject because you supposedly don't know any better, denial of the truths/certainties/facts/realities of the matter by conveniently avoiding them doesn't make it any less of a lie, in any case, it remains a falsehood). The truth is that access to HCQ is restricted along with regulations stopping doctors from prescribing it (especially in an outpatient setting, i.e. not in the hospital), in varying levels of restriction in various states. One can get an idea from these articles from the AAPS (the first is also the title of the ATS thread I spoke about):

Coronavirus Victims Die While Government Hoards Medication - AAPS | Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

Governments are hoarding more than 100 million doses of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) while victims of COVID-19 are dying from lack of early treatment, which an increasing number of physicians and scientists believe is crucial for saving lives. In many places, particularly in nursing homes, victims of COVID-19 are still unable to access HCQ, states the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons (AAPS).

Pharmaceutical companies donated tens of millions of doses of HCQ to federal and state governments. At least 14.4 million doses of HCQ have been distributed to 14 city governments, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) announced.

Yet virtually none of this has gone for early treatment of COVID-19 victims. Many governors and other officials have impeded the availability of HCQ to millions of Americans, including front-line medical personnel in hospitals, COVID-19 patients’ caregivers, and others exposed to the virus.

“Medication is not doing anyone any good sitting in a government warehouse,” observes AAPS executive director Jane Orient, M.D. “This hoarding by government means that most of that medication will probably expire without ever being used.”
Many foreign governments support using HCQ early to treat COVID-19, but many tens of thousands of Americans become severely ill, need intensive care, are put on ventilators, and even die without a chance to try HCQ treatment.

The interference by the governor of Nevada with early HCQ treatment has been so egregious that he is being sued by a group of physicians. In most states, officials have issued orders prohibiting or severely restricting access to HCQ by COVID-19 victims. New York refuses to make its enormous stockpile of HCQ available outside a clinical trial. Florida, which has done remarkably well in this crisis, has welcomed, dispersed, and promoted HCQ for its residents.

HCQ is also being used successfully as a prophylaxis in other countries, including India, to protect medical workers, first responders, household contacts, and other persons at risk of exposure. ...

In this thread I spoke about the term "absolutely effective" in relation to HCQ's well-established and proven effectiveness in the treatment of Covid-19, as that term was read aloud in an OAN news report when it was quoting from what seemed to be a letter to the governor of Nevada (or some other group of bureaucrats). The video was removed from OAN's youtube channel, but I'm thinking now that that term may be included in the 64-page lawsuit mentioned above (hence my difficulty finding that exact terminology again, can't really find the whole lawsuit online, the link there leads to a website that feels the need to promote the philosophy of vagueness regarding HCQ's well-proven effectiveness). Anyway, some more articles one can read up on when one really doesn't prefer watching youtube videos but prefers reading, and is not merely using that as an excuse to stick their head in the sand regarding the evidence for HCQ's effectiveness as well as the duplicity and deceitfulness coming from the media, so-called "scientists" and "experts", physicians and health care workers, those who write their protocols, those who do the studies regarding HCQ and more popular clinical trials (because of connections), etc. Basically 'the swamp' in the so-called "scientific community" and their bureaucrat connections (Democrat or Republican).

Where’s the Evidence on COVID-19 Treatment? (April 28)
AAPS Letter Asking Gov. Ducey to Rescind Executive Order concerning hydroxychloroquine in COVID-19 (April 27)

This concerns your Executive Order forbidding prophylactic use of chloroquine (CQ) or hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) unless peer-reviewed evidence becomes available.

Attached and posted here (https://(link tracking not allowed)/cqhcqresearch) is a summary of peer-reviewed evidence, indexed in PubMed, concerning the use of CQ and HCQ against coronavirus. We believe that there is clear and convincing evidence of benefit both pre-exposure and post-exposure.

In addition, Michael J. A. Robb, M.D., of Phoenix is compiling all reports as they come in. As of this date, the total number of reported patients treated with HCQ, with or without azithromycin and zinc, is 2,333. Of these, 2,137 or 91.6 percent improved clinically. There were 63 deaths, all but 11 in a single retrospective report from the Veterans Administration where the patients were severely ill. [whereislogic: they basically killed these 52 patients with "horrible care" as elaborate on in this comment; just to make a point against HCQ, intentionally giving it too late and withholding treatment that can dampen the cytokine storm, using treatments to make the problem worse like mechanical ventilation with high pressure, negligence, etc. While giving a different type of care to their 'control group', if you can even call it that (this all relates to what I earlier referred to as the VA study, described as "scientific fraud" by Dr. Raoult).]

Most of the data concerns use of HCQ for treatment, but one study included used the medication as prophylaxis with excellent results. Many nations, including Turkey and India, are protecting medical workers and contacts of infected persons prophylactically. According to worldometers.info, deaths per million persons from COVID-19 as of Apr 27 are 167 in the U.S., 33 in Turkey, and 0.6 in India.

Based on this evidence, we request that you rescind your Executive Orders impeding the use of CQ and HCQ and further order that administrative agencies not impose any requirements on the prescription of CQ, HCQ, azithromycin, or other drugs intended to treat or prevent coronavirus illness that do not apply equally to all approved medications that may be used off-label for any purpose.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic
Here are some of the details in video-format for those who are not allergic to honest information about the subject because they prefer falsehoods (darkness, "men have loved the darkness rather than the light", see John 3:19,20) or holding on to those, claiming or feigning ignorance regarding the evidence that proves these falsehoods/lies wrong.

Part 2 has a nice state by state overview of the regulations and restrictions (many of which are applicable to when a doctor is allowed to prescribe it or not, otherwise be shunned as a heretic and lose their license over it if they defy these regulations and restrictions and prescribe it anyway; if they aren't already blocked at the apothecary level who won't release it to the patients even if their doctor prescribed it to them):

And this one is an interesting real-life experience how all these regulations and restrictions work in practice:

I'll have another go at the rather crucial link in my previous comment that isn't working (regarding the accumulating evidence of HCQ's effectiveness):

cqhcqresearch

And since I have a bit of space left again, let's go back to the AAPS:

President Trump disclosed that he was taking hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) with zinc to protect himself against COVID-19—with the approval of his physicians. Although some in the media may find this startling or concerning, the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons (AAPS) states that thousands and probably millions of people worldwide are doing likewise.

In the U.S., however, patients and physicians who wish to use this long-approved drug, taken safely by 100 million patients over 70 years, are running into barriers set up by the FDA, governors, and state bureaucracies. Among the reports brought to the attention of AAPS is that of a family physician who cannot obtain HCQ for his nursing-home patients.

“It is perfectly legal for physicians to prescribe an approved drug for a newly discovered indication, and very frequently done,” states AAPS. “It is unprecedented for licensure boards to threaten pharmacists who dispense or physicians who prescribe ‘off-label.’” [whereislogic: in my country a general practitioner was shut down from treating his patients with HCQ+Zpack+zinc using this kind of threat, he had little choice other than to stop, otherwise they would have taken away both his license as well as the apothecary's who was in agreement with him and was providing the prescription to his patients. Now there is no one left who prescribes HCQ on time, before patients are admitted to the hospital because it's too late and they were denied admittal to the hospital in the early stages when symptoms were still mild, along with being denied a test and therefore never treated as corona patients nor counted in the national statistics when they die. Murder and involuntary manslaughter are terms that really need to be put on the table here.]

“Basic science research from 15 years ago provides solid reason to expect that HCQ could be effective early in COVID-19, preventing hospitalization and death, and clinical experience from the U.S. and around the globe bears this out,” states AAPS. “It is not likely to work well in seriously sick patients, the only ones who can get it under the FDA’s emergency use authorization (EUA).”

In late April, the FDA issued a new special warning about potential heart problems from use of HCQ in COVID-19—which advises patients with other conditions to continue taking it because benefits exceed the risks.

“The benefit of potentially preventing thousands of hospitalizations and deaths vastly exceeds the risks of HCQ, which has an outstanding safety record,” states AAPS. “And if President Trump’s doctor can prescribe it, why can’t yours?”

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) has represented physicians of all specialties in all states since 1943. The AAPS motto is omnia pro aegroto, meaning everything for the patient.

Source: If President Trump Can Take Hydroxychloroquine, Why Can’t Doctors, Nurses, and Nursing Home Patients? - AAPS | Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (May 19)

Obviously, the link under "barriers" is the most interesting in relation to the falsehood/lie repeated and told or expressed by Phage.

Al is de leugen nog zo snel, de waarheid achterhaald hem wel. (doesn't rhyme in English, but I'll translate it for ye anyway, it loses something in my crappy translation though, 'no matter how quick the lie is, the truth will catch up with it') It's nice that the truth really is out there, you just need to figure out who you can trust (and who to ignore if they keep telling lies/falsehoods without even bothering to check them out if what they are told is actually true, like the lie that has been told to health care workers and physicians since the beginning of this outbreak: there is no treatment for Covid-19 that is better than so-called "supportive care"; a big fat lie repeated over and over in the media in various forms (usually the more sneaky phrase 'there is no cure', to give that false impression that I described without using the word "cure", cause it doesn't have to be 100% to have a justification for using it. For crying out loud, they're even using flu vaccins with 10% effectiveness for preventing the flu! And they're often more toxic or otherwise more harmful than HCQ).

Oh, just realized, in the US they tend to say pharmacist where in my country we say apothecary, so anywhere in my comment you read "apothecary" (I think that's twice with 2 different meanings) I was thinking of "pharmacist" or "(blocked at the) pharmacy (level)". I guess I could just edit it but whatever, I prefer "apothecary level". Since I was talking about the situation concerning Dr. Rob Elens in the Netherlands. And he was working in agreement with his apothecary/pharmacist regarding the prescribing of the HCQ+Azithromycin+zinc combo. That's the general practitioner that got shut down by the authorities and bureaucrats (the "inspection" as it's called here, the murderers covering their own asses by making sure this will never come out because people simply can't get it on time, and the media doesn't report on the subject of HCQ at all other than when they are painting Dr. Elens as some kind of charletan who is putting his patients at severe risk without regard for due diligence in the risk vs benefits debate; exactly what they are doing instead with their regulations and protocols and news reports, psychological projection in the news reports basically that paints what the inspection and bureaucrat scientists are doing on Dr. Elens instead. They are the ones putting patients at risk and even murdering people, both the bureaucrat scientists that influence protocol, guidelines and regulations, as well as the media and politicians, both left and right in my country, backing their play; there's not one voice like the AAPS, OAN or The Wire in my country).
edit on 21-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Oops, I meant The HighWire instead of The Wire there at the end (out of edit time).

This one:

Nothing like it in my country (as in the same message about CQ and HCQ), not even from the right, conservatives or conspiracy theorists (Jensen) out there in the media (Jensen has his own channel on youtube, he's basically the Alex Jones of the Netherlands, always ironic when these guys are railing against mainstream media as they're about as mainstream as it gets, just an alternate main stream as what they refer to as mainstream).

Not one video on the Jensen channel has "hydroxychloroquine" in the title. If he mentions it at all in one of his videos railing against the deception of mainstream media, politicians and the experts (virulogists and such) on TV, he's certainly not emphasizing the subject. His videos get more than a 100k views each, which is quite popular for Dutch youtube media standards. In comparison, videos from our national government-funded news broadcasting network (similar to CNN), the NOS, get about 20k or 200-300k views (depending on whether or not it's a press conference with the Prime Minister in it, those get the most views).

I wonder if the situation is any different on the Alex Jones channel (I guess I have to say InfoWars website now, cause he doesn't have a channel on youtube anymore).

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I should probably add that especially on OAN, the truth regarding HCQ is somewhat drowned out by the relentless right-wing talking points and arguments concerning other subjects (often related to appealing to the 'end the lockdown' crowd, more prevalent on the right). And often tying Trump or right vs left politics into the discussion about HCQ, as this thread also is somewhat doing; making it a political discussion (see conversation between Phage and ElectricUniverse on the last 2 pages for example). Note that it's the 'Trump'-thread about HCQ that gets all the attention compared to the other threads about HCQ, one of which I mentioned in my previous commentary (see nr. of replies and flags). It's all working out quite nicely for those who thought it was rather clever to have the untrustworthy clown* Trump actually endorse HCQ (*: 'the boy who cried wolf' a few too many times so he isn't taken seriously anymore), to shut down the minds of half the country while distracting the rest with politics and a bunch of whining about having to wear masks or stay at home for a few months.

Here are some of the other threads about HCQ:

Hydroxychloroquine / Breaking Results: Sermo’s COVID-19 Real Time Barometer Study (34 replies)
Coronavirus Victims Die While Government Hoards Medication (31 replies)
Very Good News (374 replies, the most popular thread about the subject yet it's titled in such a way that it's not recognizable, and I suspect that most commentary in that thread is either negative or expressing some form of what I have previously referred to as the philosophy of vagueness in this thread, as if it isn't clear yet that HCQ works great in the treatment of Covid-19 and that its side-effects and toxicity are blown way out of proportions by the media, bureaucrat scientists and experts and anyone parroting their arguments and talking points against HCQ; besides, the thread has been dead for 10 days, and the comments before that are from April 28).

I still think the topic does not get enough attention on ATS. Certainly not the right details (hence my attempt at providing links to some of those, or videos that contain those, which I know others on ATS have done as well, but it still gets lost in all the politically motivated crap, conspiracy entertainment and other nonsense or useless bickering about unimportant or distracting subjects).

For a summary playlist on HCQ and a few other topics which I may have linked before:

Real frontline reports: Help with Corona/Covid-19, treatment for Covid-19/Corona (Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Azithromycin/Zithromax/Z-pack)

I thought I was being creative with the way I tied in the subject of QT prolongation (heart rhythm issues) at the end there. The heart attack video that relates to both the video that comes before it and the one at the end about "Hydroxychloroquine and Prolonged QT - What are the dangers?"

Oh, all of Dr.Ban's videos have just been set to private, great

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Out of the blue...in a Press conference, today...and while answering a question...President Trump admitted he has been taking Hydroxychloroquine as a preventative for a week or so.

He said he asked the WH doctor about it...and was told he could try it if he wanted to.

Interesting development.

PLEASE READ:
THIS IS NOT THE MUD PIT

edit on Tue May 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

President Trump says his Hydroxychloroquine regiment ends soon.

President Trump will soon be ending his course of hydroxychloroquine, he told reporters Wednesday.

"I think the regimen finishes in a day or two — yeah, I think it's two days, two days," he said during a meeting with Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson and Kansas Governor Laura Kelly.
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
I'll have another go at the rather crucial link in my previous comment that isn't working (regarding the accumulating evidence of HCQ's effectiveness):

cqhcqresearch

An interesting publication listed there from March 24 in relation to this thread:

24 March 2020
Pagliano P, Piazza O, De Caro F, Ascione T, Filippelli A. Is Hydroxychloroquine a possible post-exposure prophylaxis drug to limit the transmission to health care workers exposed to COVID19? Clin Infect Dis. 2020 Mar 24. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
PMID: 32211764 DOI: 10.1093/cid/ciaa320

Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine are able to inhibit replication at early stages of viral infection. No similar effect on early phases of Coronavirus infection has been reported for other drugs proposed for SARS-CoV-2 treatment, which are able to interfere only after cell infection.
We believe that hydroxychloroquine can be effective in preventing respiratory tract invasion in HCW and that hydroxychloroquine administration as prophylactic agent could be particularly useful for HCW attending to high risk procedures on respiratory tract in COVID-19 patients.

Hydroxychloroquine effectiveness profile, its ability to inhibit lung viral replication for a 10-day period after only a 5- day cycle of therapy, and the large amounts of knowledge in term of safety deriving from its use for malaria prophylaxis and rheumatologic diseases permit to recommend its pre-exposure or post-exposure use for those performing procedures at high risk of viral diffusion in patients with COVID-19 pneumonia.

HCW = health care workers

Regarding the phrase "No similar effect on early phases of Coronavirus infection has been reported for other drugs proposed for SARS-CoV-2 treatment, which are able to interfere only after cell infection." That's why I keep on saying things like HCQ keeps healthy cells healthy by keeping the virus out of the cell, preventing infection and not merely inhibiting viral replication after cell infection as other drugs do. This is very important in preventing the type of damage that can lead to the need for IC and death. Inhibiting viral replication after cell infection is nice and all, which HCQ is quite good at as well especially when enhanced by Azithromycin and zinc, but the real power of the drug comes from its ability to keep healthy cells from getting infected, cause this is also useful when other cells are already infected. Zinc can't do that, most antiviral drugs don't do that, quercetin is a bit of a junior wannabe in this regards (not nearly as effective and requiring continuous saturation with quercetin of as many ACE2 receptors as possible), Remdesivir doesn't do that, the Japanese HIV drugs don't do that, etc. There doesn't seem to be any other drug that has this much clear evidence and research backing up its efficacy in keeping healthy cells from getting infected, and allowing for any bit of viral material that might still get into healthy cells to be dealt with quickly by one's own immune system (because of the additional effects HCQ has on viral replication within the cell, giving your immune system more time to recognize the threat and deal with it before it's too late).
edit on 22-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I was listening to Glen Beck a few days back.
Apparently, Fredo Cuomo and his wife took Quinine when he had it. Published on her blog.
Why would he do that? I guess the original tree bark works but the man-made doesn't?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Of course there will always be those that are quick to point out that there was no control group and it wasn't randomized concerning that Italian study. As if that negates the results proving the points made above about it by the AAPS or diminishes their value in any way, especially when thinking about who have been spreading the corona virus the most by not taking HCQ prophylactically and not wearing proper PPE or using proper quarantaine and PPE protocol to prevent further spread (think for example about all the patients that went to the ER because general practitioners told them they couldn't help them, patients intermingling in waiting rooms, both covid and non-covid, as was explained in more detail in one of Dr. Ban's videos that you can sadly no longer see). Sending corona-patients home to their families without any HCQ for either them or their family members, without providing any PPE for their family members.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
I was listening to Glen Beck a few days back.
Apparently, Fredo Cuomo and his wife took Quinine when he had it. Published on her blog.
Why would he do that? I guess the original tree bark works but the man-made doesn't?

How did he get it though? You can't get it over the counter without prescription anymore. Special rules for politicians and rich people again? Just like with Trump? They can get anything they're asking for but the rest of us have to beg our physicians to listen and take the patient a bit more seriously while coming down off their high horses of 'knowing better' while they're often just more worried about covering their asses* concerning what they've been told about dangerous side effects outweighing the benefits as far as they've been proven or how well-established they are? *: and following the regulations that control their thinking and decisions, no matter how wrong they are, as clearly demonstrated by this whole HCQ situation.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He also claimed the coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather, that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.” which turned out to be crap.

And that the outbreak would be temporary “It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle—it will disappear”.

Then there is the claim if the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19.

So good luck believing anything that comes out the Mans's mouth nevermind what goes into it.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine linked to increased risk of death in hospitalized coronavirus patients, study finds

The analysis included data from 671 hospitals across six continents, which pooled together resulted in 96,032 patients who had tested positive for COVID-19 and were hospitalized between Dec. 2019 and April 2020. Of this population,1,868 patients received chloroquine, 3,783 received chloroquine with a macrolide, 3,016 received hydroxychloroquine, and 6,221 received hydroxychloroquine with a macrolide. The other 81,144 patients served as a control group. Patients who had received remdesivir were excluded, as were those who were given the medications 48 hours after being placed on a ventilator. In total, 10,698 patients died while in the hospital.

The researchers said that after considering multiple confounding factors when compared with mortality in the control group, hydroxychloroquine, hydroxychloroquine with macrolide, chloroquine, and chloroquine with a macrolide were “independently associated with an increased risk of de-novo ventricular arrhythmia during hospitalization.”

Further, the researchers concluded that they were unable to “confirm a benefit of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine when used alone or with a macrolide, on in-hospital outcomes for COVID-19.”

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What a surprise, another negative marketing/sales-pitch report. More to follow, as predicted.

All produced by scientists who were quiet about the blatant bias and scientific fraud concerning the VA study, providing evidence that none of their publications can be trusted in the future.

Most of the protocols around the world still say that HCQ should be given when it's too late (hospital/inpatient setting at least, and you only get admitted to the hospital when things are getting really bad). Then they report on HCQ being given under those conditions by saying 'see, it doesn't work' (yeah, duh, you know you gave it too late; you know you refused to treat the cytokine storm with other drugs thereafter and let all your HCQ patients die with "horrible care" while you are giving much better care for your non-HCQ patients. Just like the situation the numbers of the VA study are based on).

And as also predicted before, the newer reports will be much better at giving the appearance of being legit and having no conflict of interest compared to the VA study (which almost looks intentional, the VA study was so blatantly corrupt and deceitful, that any negative report about HCQ thereafter looks like a scientific gem of integrity in comparison, even though it's just more of the same, but dressed better), where almost halve the scientists on that study are known to have received funding from Gilead or otherwise have significant financial ties with Gilead (Remdesivir).

Here's the last time I responded to another one of these attempts to present these marketing/sales-pitch reports under the marketinglabel "Science":

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: Grimpachi
Yay, another marketing sales-pitch report downplaying HCQ's well-established and proven highly effectiveness to set up the useless highly toxic snake-oil Remdesivir as the one to go with (exactly as I predicted in another thread, but to actually use the same source as already discussed in the Raoult video concerning Remdesivir, that's ballsy).

Way to copy-paste the MSM's and Big Pharma's talking points...so useful on a forum that is supposed to be "AboveTopSecret" and about denying the ignorance promoted by the MSM and the system of things.

The New England Journal of Medicine (your source of publication) has lost all credibility. Anyone who thinks they've got something worth your while to publish, check out the 2nd video of Dr. Raoult for a response to the NEJM and their behaviour in terms of scientific integrity and honesty vs a conflict of interest with Big Pharma pulling the strings.

From the piece you quoted yourself, as if you don't even get how such a negative marketing/sales-pitch report works:

Hydroxychloroquine-treated patients were more severely ill at baseline than those who did not receive hydroxychloroquine...

Basically the same trick as the VA study. It's written into the protocols to give it when it's too late, so you can then say: 'see, it doesn't work'. Add a bit of bad health care and neglect to it; no attempt to treat the cytokine storm (... details available here, see under "Dampening the Storm"), while you perhaps do treat it in your group that isn't getting HCQ, and don't continue with HCQ on the HCQ group if it takes a bit longer than what the protocol says, stop their antibiotica (azithromycin) regime when they still need it or never add it in the first place, don't give them Vitamin C and zinc at least, no HFNC, CPAP or BiPAP, but straight to the closed system intubation with badly managed pressures, etc.:

And you're good to go to fudge the numbers and give a false impression for something that has already been proven to be highly effective in early stages of the disease (before the cytokine storm) and prophylactically. No marketing/sales-pitch reports presented under the marketinglabel "science" will ever change that reality. [addition May 23: that counts for future reports, like the one Grimpachi just shared in this thread; a hint that when I made this comment I was already expecting the type of marketing/sales-pitch report that was just used in this thread. These type of reports will continue to come out for a while until enough doubt has been cast in the eyes of those writing the toxic Remdesivir into protocols or having influence thereon, or wanting people to take their upcoming useless vaccin; which I would not be surprised will be so toxic that it causes exactly the type of harm they are now ascribing to HCQ]

Once more for those who still don't get it, pay specific attention to what's mentioned after 1:30 (note the source New England Journal of Medicine mentioned at 2:19):

The NEJM is not a scientific source, it's a marketing source (company) connected to Big Pharma. They, and those publishing under their name, are not functioning as scientists (or science news reporters) but marketeers*. You can't take them seriously on any subject that might affect Big Pharma's bottem line. *: and because they are posing as serious honest scientists (or science news reporters; they work together in this manner), it makes them charletans, con-artists, frauds, deceivers, careerjunkies (all appropiate descriptions in this case)

"Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago, is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping." (2 Peter 2:3)

Note that at the start of that reply I'm referring to a similar prediction or expectation of events mentioned in an earlier comment by mine. I'll have to do some digging to dig that one up, but the general gist is that negative reports for HCQ will continue to be published, and their conflict of interest, scientific fraud and marketing interests will be much better hidden than it was in the VA study (but these new publications being published by people who remained quiet about the duplicity and deceitfulness of the VA study, gives a big friggin clue that no matter how legit the new reports look, and how devoid of a conflict of interest they look, or how professional or scientific they look, their nature is still the same, negative about HCQ for marketing purposes of other treatments or vaccins that don't work, they don't want the corona problem fixed, they'll lose all their profits and additional revenue or research funds they're getting now. They will do anything to make physicians stop prescribing HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc because it's fixing the problem. Lie, cheat, deceive, murder, fudge the numbers, fabricate if you have to, and stay quiet about the murderous protocols in health care to get the numbers you want to emphasize).

Also there's a trick that involves stopping the HCQ regime after 5 days already, even when it's clear the patient needs it a bit longer (add to that the protocols that put them straight on mechanical ventilation to cause more damage, and you've succesfully fudged the numbers again against HCQ). Spoke about that one before as well, in response to Phage posting links to ongoing clinical trials concerning HCQ, which again, use this trick to skewer the numbers against HCQ as well. So not only too late, but too short as well. And not with the right follow-up care concerning the cytokine storm and everything the nurse brings up in the video about "horrible care" (her words at the end of the video).

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So only studies which show benefits are valid.

Thanks. Very helpful. That way I don't have to apply any critical thinking or even read the studies themselves.

Did you read the VA study, btw? Did you read the one posted above your thread?
edit on 5/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join