It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama And Biden Off The Hook...Barr's DOJ Won't Investigate Them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hey, buck up guys ... you got that junior attorney that changed a date on one of the FISA warrants, right?

Mission accomplished.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm hardly surprised. Its been apparent for quite some time that justice is one-sided in this country.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think ⭕bama and 🅱️iden made deals to avoid prosecution.

Obama agreed to act like a total dumb bell in front of cameras and Biden agreed to stay in his basement and gaff all the way back to a primeval stupor 🤣

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I will wait until it is all over.
We haven't heard from Durham, when we do hear from him, it will be by way of indictments.
We haven't heard from Huber either.
I won't predict that there are going to be indictments.
What I am saying is that everything isn't finished yet.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I know what your getting at but I won't feed trolls! I come from a wealthy powerful family. I know how it works and it goes just like it has every time!

I admit I have used my privilege in the past in legal circumstances and saw very quickly how it is if you have some money and people with power who have your 6.

Not surprised and saddened as our society drips away to darkness......

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

LOL ... priceless.

2016 Comey's going to get her ... *fizzle*
2017 Sessions' going to get them all ... but no ...
2018 Well, wait, okay Huber! Huber's going to get them ..
2019 Durham! Now're we're gonna see some ...

2020 *poof* One low-level FBI atty who cribbed a form ... maybe.

"This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but with a whimper"

TS Eliot, "The Waste Land"

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exposing and Damaging the Democratic Party is priority number one for this summer and fall.

Continued declassifications, along with the report on Biden and Ukraine coming out of the Senate in a few weeks, will go a long way toward accomplishing that.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Exposing and Damaging the Democratic Party is priority number one for this summer and fall.

Continued declassifications, along with the report on Biden and Ukraine coming out of the Senate in a few weeks, will go a long way toward accomplishing that.

Well, thanks for dropping the pretense that you or any of the rest of the Zoo Crew is interested in justice or evidence as regards these matters.

And for admitting that Trump's DOJ is merely a political machine and Barr is only out to kiss his ass.

It must be disappointing though, especially since your posts are among the chief harbingers of the doom that just never quite sticks for your much-hated Democrats?

edit on 18-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Format

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Obama agreed to act like a total dumb bell in front of cameras and Biden agreed to stay in his basement and gaff all the way back to a primeval stupor 🤣

Unless it happened like 10 mins ago Biden is 100% honest when he says he remembers nothing...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I don't find this surprising in the least.

Establishment politicians are exempt from the laws all of us normal folk are bound by.

His administration also never really showed a liking to laws or the constitution for that matter past campaign promises and lip service. The espionage act was used more than any other admin combined and multiplied. Journos were arrested for not sharing sources, whistleblowers convicted or sought on huge charges.

The Russiagate case was Trumped up with very little substance, and appears to be an abuse of power.

As far as the alphabet agencies, this is nothing new or unprecedented, though that doesn't make it OK by any stretch. They've been interfering with politics since their inception.

There were plenty of instances of questionable and or illegal election interference, but so far it looks like it was all domestic actors. The whole Russia part just looks to be online trolls for the most part.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: chr0naut

LOL ... priceless.

2016 Comey's going to get her ... *fizzle*
2017 Sessions' going to get them all ... but no ...
2018 Well, wait, okay Huber! Huber's going to get them ..
2019 Durham! Now're we're gonna see some ...

2020 *poof* One low-level FBI atty who cribbed a form ... maybe.

You dancing the jigg? Here is some music...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've never expected anything to come of this even if there is enough circumstantial evidence...

The reality is that bringing charges against Obama is a non-starter politically. He is a god like figure in the black community and to Democrats. I am sure Barr and others are thinking the fallout would be something the country may not recover from.

The Republicans would be signing their own death warrant.

You have to remember that half the country is too slow to follow along with what was done to Trump. The media will be complicit in obfuscating the crime and the Republicans would look bad trying to press charges on something that isn't easily explainable in soundbites to the twitter class.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It's sad to see people cheer our two-tiered justice system, but what can you do.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

LOL ... nice. Nope. Not dancing.

Nah.

I'm actually saddened by seeing so many of my friends fall on their faces so many times in a row here.

I'm disheartened that you guys have to face up to the bitter fact over and over that neither party is worth pissing on.

No dancing today.

In fact ... more appropriate for the demise of the American Experiment ...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Nobody is cheering.

The DOJ has been weaponized now blatantly under the last two Administrations.

What has been sickening is to see so many folks here happy to see it used against their political enemies.

Most Americans are not Democrats or Republicans. Politicians are psychopaths. They are not on our side.

I hope this reminds some of you of those facts.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Nobody is cheering.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
a reply to: DBCowboy

Gryphon^-------------------------------DB^

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Lets be honest, Obama and Biden were the cream on top of that prize, just wasn't going to happen people.

After all that has transpired since Trumps inauguration, what has happened?

Well, we know that Trump was right all along.

We also uncovered how the various agencies abused FISA and spied on Americans via Five Eyes.

We followed a paper trail that lead to the firing of an FBI director and his assistant, along with their henchmen.
We've uncovered media bias working alongside said agencies receiving gifts.
We've uncovered a lot and much of the low hanging fruit have been removed and replaced.
You could say this was the result once one side got caught, but that the primary players will walk, defeated internally, but free nonetheless.

It is of my opinion that Barr has to balance with what he has to work with, a man in his position, too many voices coming at him.

I'm just happy that we have been removing the scum since 2016.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

DB. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Gryphon

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join