It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama And Biden Off The Hook...Barr's DOJ Won't Investigate Them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, as most of us have suspected, Obama and Biden are apparently not going to suffer any consequences from the current criminal investigation being led by U.S. Attorney John Durham.

Many people were dismayed that former Vice President Joe Bidenwas among Obama administration officials to request the unmasking of Michael Flynn in intelligence reports. Democrats have argued that intelligence agencies get many unmasking requests every year from senior officials and that the only thing illegal, was when someone leaked information of Flynn's unmasking to The Washington Post.

However, there has been some evidence that implicates the Obama administration with spying on Trump's political campaign, using the intelligence agencies....DOJ Releases Documents Implicating Obama White House in Crossfire Hurricane.

Apparently, Attorney General William Barr, doesn't want criminal investigations used as a “a political weapon.”

Hmmm, seems to me that Barr is keenly aware that the Democrats have criticized Trump for using security agencies to serve him politically and that "Obamagate" is nothing more than a political stunt.

In the end, what exactly is going to come from this long inquiry being led by U.S. Attorney John Durham? Will other people take the fall for Obama? Probably, but these people will just get a slap on their wrists, instead of being brought up on charges for sedition and treason. In the end, I think we will see another "nothingburger."

“Whatever their level of involvement based on the level of information I have today, I don’t expect Mr. Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man (Obama and Biden),” Barr said in a press conference Monday

“Our concern over potential criminality is focused on others.”

“This is not good for our political life and it’s not good for the criminal justice system,” said the nation’s chief law enforcement officer. “As long as I’m attorney general, the criminal justice system will not be used for partisan political ends. This is especially true for the upcoming elections in November.”

LINK

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What happened to all the "boom"?

edit on 18/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Despite the constant chants of "lock her up" ....no indictments have been filed. Hatred and threats against the opposition are just another political tool to keep the bootlickers with their tongues hanging out.
edit on 18-5-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

What happened to all the "boom"?

Our country has officially gone to crap.

A two-tiered justice system...

Something we fought a revolution once to get away from.

If there is an upside, you will certainly be happy about that.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

In the end, what exactly is going to come from this long inquiry being led by U.S. Attorney John Durham? Will other people take the fall for Obama? Probably, but these people will just get a slap on their wrists, instead of being brought up on charges for sedition and treason. In the end, I think we will see another "nothingburger."

So they investigate lower hanging fruit and that leads to higher up the branch down the road...This is what the Dems were trying to do with Trump when they said "Trump is not under investigation" and then he was..... except there was actually nothing there for them to get.

+35 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Despite the constant chants of "lock her up" ....no indictments have been filed. Hatred and threats against the opposition are just another political tool to keep the bootlickers with their tongues hanging out.

So you are happy if people get away with crimes as long as they are of your political ideology.

Who is the "bootlicker" in this scenario again?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Well, as most of us have suspected, Obama and Biden are apparently not going to suffer any consequences from the current criminal investigation being led by U.S. Attorney John Durham....

Apparently, Attorney General William Barr, doesn't want criminal investigations used as a “a political weapon.”

Barr is and always has been a fixer.

If his conscience lets him protect and defend an FBI sniper's cold-blooded murder of a mother holding her baby in the door of her home, his conscience sure won't be bothered by a little spying and extortion.

Priorities donchaknow...

+10 more 
link   
Welcome to the Divided States of America! Where the connected/ wealthy/politically powerful folks are above the law!

The rest of us can just eat sh!t!

link   
It would look bad in the world if they brought a criminal investigation against a retired president, vice president, or their spouses. That is the way it is around the world. I have a feeling that the Democrats will be going after Trump though in another four years after he finishes the second term. They are not conservatives, they are liberals who feel the rules do not govern them.

(post by Breakthestreak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We were so close!!

Not really, I figure this would happen, so did all of you.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Barr's a RINO , Trump should sack him.

#deepswamp

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
Welcome to the Divided States of America! Where the connected/ wealthy/politically powerful folks are above the law!

The rest of us can just eat sh!t!

Who is the most connected, wealthiest and most politically powerful one of them all, though?

edit on 18/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Means they made a deal.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Means they made a deal.

Or they did nothing to warrant prosecution.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well what did you expect?

All of the politicians are intertwined.
When one goes down they will take others with them so nothing ever happens.

It's like school teachers and administrators.
They are allowed to resign instead of fired so that the school system doesn't look incompetent.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: olaru12

So you are happy if people get away with crimes as long as they are of your political ideology.

Who is the "bootlicker" in this scenario again?

I didn't say that. Putting words in my mouth again....troll

edit on 18-5-2020 by olaru12 because: check it brenda

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

"I don't expect..." is how a lawful unbiased investigation should proceed.

Just means he wants to see where the evidence leads.

edit on 18-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is all part of playing 5,768D chess. You make it sound like you're gonna do something but then you do nothing so the people who do something do something else then you really do something which is actually more nothing.

That's how you Q.

*blows vape smoke cloud*

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As documents continue to be Declassified, it will be shown that Democrats tried to remove a sitting president based on a Russian collusion lie, and on a Ukraine lie. The Democratic party will pay a dear price for that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join