It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is as in-your-face as it can get...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I've long believed that TPTB have some sort of agreement with each other that their actions must take place in "plain sight."

That said, while I'm a fan of the astronomically-high occurance of things like the old Illuminati : New World Order card game predicting future events ... I really don't see any evidence for this being an actual "slip" ...

On the other hand, would They have the mayor drop this in to muddy the waters? Absolutely.

Would the mayor have dropped it in to draw the ire of some conspiracy theorists in order to give her self the out that "she has been the target of conspiracy theories"? Yeah, she seems that astute.

Who knows anymore?

To be honeat I'm pretty sure that the government here in the US, if it really wanted to could just say screw the citizens, and do what they wanted.

They'll just wait for everyone to finish their peaceful little protests. Send some check out to everyone, and then in a few months everyone will calm down and deal with it.

I haven't met many people who are willing to actually die defending against tyranny.

Oddily enough, most of the people I do know who would are former military members. Strange that so many people who joined the military, served, and got out now despise the government they omce worked for.

Oh, wait. It's not that strange at all lol. Pretty par for the course.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ok.. serious question

What is wrong with a singular united worldwide human front?

Isnt that what we should be striving for?

Star Trek style.

Like.. a republic of Earth?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Assuming it is an achievable goal, nothing is wrong with it. But it is highly unlikely that it will ever be achieved due to the differences in belief systems, economic disparity, etc. If you could get everyone on the planet to agree to it that would be great. But, just like in our great melting pot of America, even when mixed together we still manage to stratify and segregate.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
OMG

This woman used the term New World Order. Or was that new world order. Was she talking about the New World Order of just talking about how things should be now after and on going with this virus, In other words the ''new normal''.

And how is this much different from all those little school kids standing at attention, all facing the same direction and placing their hands over their hearts five days a week and pledging alligence to the symbol of the Old World Order.

Do we fear this New World Order so much more than that Old World Order that we cringe every time we hear someone use those words? How about Daddy Bush? How about the wrestling crew that called themselves that.

For that matter what of the possibility that that wrestling crew called themselves the NWO just to get that vernacular well planted into the heads of two generations of wrestling fans. And who is to say that Trump being so close to McMahon that they didn't collaborate together to do just that so that decades later when Trump would run for president he would have those generations indoctrinated into being triggered when they heard it.

I mean come on, that's far fetched. But I think it is far fetched to be triggered by their use in an obscure interview with a mayor and make it out to possibly be a slip up by a lowly functionary of the dreaded NWO.

Funny. So the NWO is no longer a conspiracy theory, it's now 'why is not better than the old world order'.
If you'd like to be treated like a little school kid standing at attention, facing the same direction and placing your hand over your heart seven days a week and pledging alligence to the 'new world order' for your whole life, then go right ahead and keep justifying this sh*t being spouted by Democrats.

edit on 21/5/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Whoa whoa whoa ... the g-damn "New World Order" has been a joke since the 1990s.

They made a card game with cartoons on the cards out of the idea.

We know you hate the Dems, and I've said many times it's like watching the Keystone Kops... but it's not their fault that so many have picked the low-hanging fruit.

Robert Anton Wilson wrote a fiction novel in the 70s about it. The "illuminati" has been a part of the popular culture for well over 50 years. Did you really think the "Church of the Sub-Genius" was serious?

When TPTB moves, they move in plain sight. Why they do so becomes crystal clear. Folks are dumb.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Lightfoot is just another disaster for Chicago, after a long line of disasters.

I wish we could amputate that wretched place from the rest of Illinois.

They make us look bad, continually, and drain resources from the rest of the state, all while telling the rest of us what to do and how to behave?

Sucks.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

OMG

This woman used the term New World Order. Or was that new world order. Was she talking about the New World Order of just talking about how things should be now after and on going with this virus, In other words the ''new normal''.

And how is this much different from all those little school kids standing at attention, all facing the same direction and placing their hands over their hearts five days a week and pledging alligence to the symbol of the Old World Order.

Do we fear this New World Order so much more than that Old World Order that we cringe every time we hear someone use those words? How about Daddy Bush? How about the wrestling crew that called themselves that.

For that matter what of the possibility that that wrestling crew called themselves the NWO just to get that vernacular well planted into the heads of two generations of wrestling fans. And who is to say that Trump being so close to McMahon that they didn't collaborate together to do just that so that decades later when Trump would run for president he would have those generations indoctrinated into being triggered when they heard it.

I mean come on, that's far fetched. But I think it is far fetched to be triggered by their use in an obscure interview with a mayor and make it out to possibly be a slip up by a lowly functionary of the dreaded NWO.

Funny. So the NWO is no longer a conspiracy theory, it's now 'why is not better than the old world order'.
If you'd like to be treated like a little school kid standing at attention, facing the same direction and placing your hand over your heart seven days a week and pledging alligence to the 'new world order' for your whole life, then go right ahead and keep justifying this sh*t being spouted by Democrats.

No,,,,, it's not funny at all. Any ''new world order'' you can imagine is a product of the '' old world order''its roots planted in the soil of authoritarian successes of our past.

People are swatting at flies imagining that this nwo is something new, it's not. It's the old world order with new tools being run by the generation after the last generation of authoritarians who in turn were the generation following the generation before. This notion of ''where we were was so much better, so much freer '' and what we are fighting against is some how new is the joke buddy.

Who in the hell do you think gave the New World Order it's name huh? Conspiracy theorists? Bosh. The New World Order was given it's name by the Old World Order as a diversion to keep conspiracy theorists , a demographic marginally more aware than the general public, turning over rocks and peeking in corners looking for this hidden nefarious cabal, just like in the case of this thread, focusing on one functionary in Chicago using the term going a ha, see? See? SEE?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

OMG

No,,,,, it's not funny at all. Any ''new world order'' you can imagine is a product of the '' old world order''its roots planted in the soil of authoritarian successes of our past.

People are swatting at flies imagining that this nwo is something new, it's not. It's the old world order with new tools being run by the generation after the last generation of authoritarians who in turn were the generation following the generation before. This notion of ''where we were was so much better, so much freer '' and what we are fighting against is some how new is the joke buddy.

Who in the hell do you think gave the New World Order it's name huh? Conspiracy theorists? Bosh. The New World Order was given it's name by the Old World Order as a diversion to keep conspiracy theorists , a demographic marginally more aware than the general public, turning over rocks and peeking in corners looking for this hidden nefarious cabal, just like in the case of this thread, focusing on one functionary in Chicago using the term going a ha, see? See? SEE?

Not true. It's decidely different people driving the globalisation agenda. No longer people interested in their own nation, rather the optimisation of profit from a global marketplace. It's not recent, I will give you that, but it is very very different to how the world has operated for hundreds of years.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruthi

And yes, I will give you that. But isn't that due to the advancement of the tools available to the elite?

What was the objective of the expansions of European nations in the 16th century. Globalization under their control. Trade routes and outposts and utilization of resources, all for that particular nation. While you may call these nations, I see them as nuggets of power intent on expansion.

In the new world we know that among the early fathers there were those who sought only their own freedom from Europe. But among them we can also see another vision, the vision to spread across the continent and subjugate every one and everything it their path. And that vision was not limited to just this continent, it also had it's sights set on the West Coast so that domination of the Pacific waters could come under the control of a those who would control a global empire. And let's not forget the British Empire.

Looking at the West Coast we also see that the sight of many ''fathers'' was set on that conquest of the Pacific. An interesting side note concerns the University of California's home campus in Berkeley. Berkeley of course was named after Bishop Berkeley, a main brain behind the ''Manifest Destiny'' drive. When that campus was built the rich founders held an architectural contest for the building of the campus. Once the winner was announced they made one small change to the layout. It was pivoted a few degrees so that the main street from the campus was aimed directly at Japan I think it was as a symbol of the expansion of American control. Why do we think that we got into the Philippians and all those other islands. Globalization. And just because it was globalization under the auspices of the US does not make it any less,,,globalization.

And here I am not making an indictment on the US, I'm only using it as an example of the overall drive for dominion and power which transcends nationality.

And those American corporations that so many want to be patriotic? Hah, they ain't American corporations any more, they're international corporations and their market place is the world. Globalization. But you know all of this surely.

I think what I am trying to get at here is your notion that it's people who no longer interested in their own nation but rather in the optimization of profit from a global marketplace. Those tools I have been talking about, those new tools? I't my contention that one of the old tools used by globalists was nations. It was on the back of nations that globalization has progressed and on the bodies of living and dead patriots that it has moved forward.

And while that tool of globalization, nations and their governments, still is in effect, it is diminishing. So if we are really interested in stopping globalization and the New World Order I think it is imperative that we recognize it's roots in the very system so many have defended over that last couple of hundred years.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You raise an interesting point that all throughout history nations have sought out new lands to claim under their flag or waged war on neighboring nations to conquer them. I guess that would fit at least one definition of globalization.

When I think of NWO, however, I think more of hidden agendas and subversive tactics rather than more obvious. We can repel enemies from our shores but only when we know they are there. Its the ones that go unnoticed and serve a purpose other than one that would benefit our nation and its people that I worry about.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I think that your mention of ''at least one definition of globalization'' is a good point. That point for me being that I have the impression that the term' globalization'' is to narrowly defined by to many of us. As UKTruth suggested it is the striving for international markets that have little or no loyalty to the nations they originated in and in the case of US citizens being against globalization, that they see as against the US.

After WW11 the major engine of globalization was based in the US economy. We were the only nation that was not bombed to smithereens with the only industrial network in tact. Into this void, American corporations thrived and spread out into the world, with the Soviet Empire being the one exception. Vietnam being one example. While the Vietnam Conflict was an attempt to stop the domino effect of communism taking over Asia, it also was a threat to US empire.

Vietnam had been a French colony before that war but lost when France went down. In order to bulk up support for the US empire, France was given back their old colony to help France recover and be a part of that ''allied'' empire. But the French colony had depended upon Vietnam being a vassal state and the Vietnamese were not having any part of that again and France could not handle the colony. So the US had to step in and secure it once again, for the American empire. The obvious story being told of course was to stop communism, and to save the people of the region from the red shackles. But the deeper truth, one that would not sit well with an American people was that it was not just to stop the red menace but more to insure American hegemony. This to me is an uncomfortable truth that many American's are not willing to face. But it's this kind of ''hidden truth'' that needs to be faced if we are to be able to focus more clearly on just who these nwo orchestrate rs really are.

I'm sorry if I ran to tangent there but will leave it if any of that is new to you.

From your second paragraph I can agree about foreign influence. But even more so, to my mind is the influence of domestic interests that also do not have the people of the US or for that matter the people of the world at heart.
Look at what the advertising industry has done. Mostly a US developed originated industry, it has turned citizens into consumers and manipulated the consciousness of people into being little more than needy little babies thinking that the ''need'' every little baby bobble that bounces in front of their eyes.

And that fits perfectly with UKTruth's notion of how the NWO has been more active in the last fifty years or so. To me it's no coincidence that this NWO fits in time with the development of mental manipulation at the hands of the advertising industry.

So when I attempt to suggest an understanding of the NWO, you can see it is not that I deny it's existence or that I support it. It's that I think it to be much more nefarious and pervasive than most are willing to consider.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
I agree. Education in general these days is nothing more than liberal indoctrination.

Hence the rising of the Goofs. The power of "Duh".
Stupidity may try...but Darwin wins.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Your vision of globalisation seems firmly rooted in the category of industrialisation and economic dominance. I do not deny these components are part and parcel of the NWO. But I think most people, myself included, view NWO as a more sinister, mysterious, "behind closed doors secret meeting" kind of thing. This of course includes the domestic interests you eluded to. In fact, those interests in particular. Foreign agents always looking for a way to weaken or subvert the US are no secret. It is the domestic variety in positions of power that has me the most concerned.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IRussao

Whhhat is hackening?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Lightfoot is just another disaster for Chicago, after a long line of disasters.

I wish we could amputate that wretched place from the rest of Illinois.

They make us look bad, continually, and drain resources from the rest of the state, all while telling the rest of us what to do and how to behave?

Sucks.

I couldn't agree more. Chicago will never leave the state, but I would back any resolution that called for the rest of the state to leave Chicago. Let it implode - its going to sooner or later anyway. Why take the rest of the state down with it?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
lol, thats an obvious fake lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join