It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is as in-your-face as it can get...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Its one thing to suspect a new world order is in the works. Its not beyond the realm of imagination, or reality for that matter. I think most people suspect something of this nature is coming sooner or later. Every once in a while some government official of some kind says something that hints strongly at a New World Order. But I have never heard it stated as plainly as this.

lin k

Of course, this comes from Chicago. Mayor Lightfoot is openly stating, "You have to mandate compliance." She is clearly stating the need to hire only people who are pledging allegiance to the NWO to run various departments and be their deputies.

Its not just an idea now. It is a plan in action to not only be part of an NWO but to hand pick government officials sympathetic to the NWO and who will enforce compliance.

You can't make this stuff up...

+41 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I wasn't expecting her to literally say "only those who pledge allegiance to the new world order".

What a muppet.

+20 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I thought you were exaggerating, but she does clearly say such. Hmm.. bizzare..

+18 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Neither was I - hence the thread title. I mean, no mincing words any more...just come right out and say it.

+16 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I find the lack of DoubleSpeak a bit refreshing, honestly.

Shes just outlining what they have been actively working towards for years. Its just been under things like "Sustainable Development" and "Smart Growth."

Terms that sound nice and fuzzy and inoffensive. Corporate marketing for a New World, where everything serves technofascist purposes and everything from science to medicine has been usurped. And sold to the public through PR departments.

ETA: This statement has been thoroughly peer reviewed and gone through the proper clinical trials, and has been deemed fit for consumption

edit on 18-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Is there anyone with a degree in political science that is not a liberal. They should just call it a degree in Liberalism and be done with it.

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Through out all of history there have been those who want to control the thoughts and actions of others. China is an expert at forcing their communist will just as Islam and their version of a religion is another great model of control. However if history is studied there comes a day when the population says, "Enough!".. Then you get to watch or participate in the justly deserved down fall. I expect things to heat up these next few months for the control freaks and their enforcers. Which way it goes all the depends on who stands firm and brings the biggest crowd IMO.
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Good times!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

It could be as simple as a sustained growth plan a la Agenda 21. Or, it can be the framework for globalisation of government, economy, society, conservation, production, and distribution. It can be used to benefit the world, or, it can be used in the most nefarious duplicitous ways imaginable. This is Chicago...I'm going with nefarious

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I agree. Education in general these days is nothing more than liberal indoctrination.

+4 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I wasn't expecting her to literally say "only those who pledge allegiance to the new world order".

What a muppet.

I totally believe her. Notice she mentions department heads. She is talking about the bureaucracy.

Anyone that has dealt with trying to start a business or do anything in Chicago knows how much corruption and bureaucracy is involved.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
There is the fantasy roleplaying new world order for meal-team-six conservative cosplayers and there is this:

www.businessinsider.com...

Davos. Where dozens of world leaders from actual world leading countries and media professionals come together to receive their marching orders from their billionaire owners annually in Switzerland.

The party itself is visible (it has to be) but the real action is behind closed doors after hours and it sets the tone for what the true owners of the world want to see prioritized throughout the coming year.

But by all means, lets look to the Georgia guidestones for clues, Blue.

LMFAO

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: Serdgiam

It could be as simple as a sustained growth plan a la Agenda 21. Or, it can be the framework for globalisation of government, economy, society, conservation, production, and distribution. It can be used to benefit the world, or, it can be used in the most nefarious duplicitous ways imaginable. This is Chicago...I'm going with nefarious

A "sustained growth plan a la Agenda 21" is "the framework for globalisation of government, economy, society, conservation, production, and distribution." At least part of it. ETA: I think places like Chicago are just being used as focal points to really leverage the plan home.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with "sustainable growth" as most think of it. They are pretty open about this, and have been for years.

Beyond the flowery marketing terms they use to get people to buy into what they are selling.. without actually looking at the "product," is a comprehensive plan for *literally* everything we are seeing today and with videos like this one in the OP.
edit on 18-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
the 'new world order' goes in the same trashcan i threw the 'new normal'. i will resist.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Who is the queen of this New World Order?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hahaha. At least she being honest lol. Other than that she describing typical red tape procedure.

This is how the government operates.

They don't care about us, they only care about getting what they want, and doing so by preventing who you or I want in, and putting who they want in.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

WTF!---The zombie Bit@# actually said it!
Time to nuke Chicago from space.
edit on 18-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Holy NWO flying in your face batman 🦇
edit on 18-5-2020 by DiddyC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OMG

This woman used the term New World Order. Or was that new world order. Was she talking about the New World Order of just talking about how things should be now after and on going with this virus, In other words the ''new normal''.

And how is this much different from all those little school kids standing at attention, all facing the same direction and placing their hands over their hearts five days a week and pledging alligence to the symbol of the Old World Order.

Do we fear this New World Order so much more than that Old World Order that we cringe every time we hear someone use those words? How about Daddy Bush? How about the wrestling crew that called themselves that.

For that matter what of the possibility that that wrestling crew called themselves the NWO just to get that vernacular well planted into the heads of two generations of wrestling fans. And who is to say that Trump being so close to McMahon that they didn't collaborate together to do just that so that decades later when Trump would run for president he would have those generations indoctrinated into being triggered when they heard it.

I mean come on, that's far fetched. But I think it is far fetched to be triggered by their use in an obscure interview with a mayor and make it out to possibly be a slip up by a lowly functionary of the dreaded NWO.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

LInda McMahon? After all she was the CEO of the wrestling empire that basically coined the term New World Order?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join