It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump psychologically projects so hard, you can predict the future with his Tweets about Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
I grew up with parents who are the quintessential Trump supporter archetype and I spent my childhood fighting their narcissistic projections to which they made me their scapegoat.

Ah, I see.
Thread explained.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

I hope you happen upon this thread again in 5 years or so. You’ve got more growing up to do than you realize. You are going to feel so stupid.
edit on 17-5-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

I grew up with parents who are the quintessential Trump supporter archetype and I spent my childhood fighting their narcissistic projections to which they made me their scapegoat.

Ah, I see.
Thread explained.

Yep, another example of our failed education system.
Reminds you of China doesn't it?

edit on 17-5-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: trollz

Ah, I see.
Thread explained.

Yep, another example of our failed education system.
Reminds you of China doesn't it?

Looks like children's church, worshipping Obama, the Devils spawn

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So it's your parents fault

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Might be silly

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Indeed. It has been proven long ago that he is not the only one who uses his tweet account. However, much of what is tweeted on that account is him. And as well, as he is the account holder what comes out of it is, I say IS, his responsibility.

And as president of the USA it is his responsibility to the American people to insure that what is officially said in his name is what, and only what, he himself wants communicated to the American people.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: carsforkids

Trump golfs more than any other president BY FAR.

trumpgolfcount.com...

He's also spent time away on vacation almost 1/3 of his presidency.

www.washingtonpost.com...

It's pointless. If you point out Trump's hypocrisy or bad behavior his supporters will just say, "LOLOL he's just trolling and triggering liberals!".

Trump could start a war and his supporters would be cheering "wooraaa!".

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
son given)

edit on 17-5-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I never said i was a electoral voter.....

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Why I deleted my comment, got you confused for someone else who posted.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Even as I agree with your assessment of Trump I do want to suggest a more stringent definition of hypocrisy.

You suggest that they '' and always accuse everyone else of having the qualities that they themselves possess but can't admit to themselves.''

Here I think is an important distinction. A real hypocrite is a person who basically says, ''do as I say, not as I do''. In this that person recognizes that they hold others to a standard which they do not hold for themselves. What I see in many of his support group are people who do not recognize that they themselves do not hold to the standards they ask for in others. So in a way it all comes down to the point that you suggest at the end of that sentence. The key words there being ''can't admit''. So if they could admit those qualities lacking in others are also lacking in themselves then they would be hypocrites. As is they are just myopic suckers taken in by a con man.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So tell me OP, what subjects are you studying at college? Let me guess; women's studies, the evil nature of whites, the 568 different genders and a topic that illustrates Karl Marx as a God?

Thought so. Keep rockin that pink pussy hat.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

trumpgolfcount.com...

It's pointless. If you point out Trump's hypocrisy or bad behavior his supporters will just say, "LOLOL he's just trolling and triggering liberals!".

Really?

Do you honestly believe that those of us who did vote for Trump are so ideologically driven, that we'd go along because the reason we voted for Trump was what?

His personality?

We voted for him because he wanted to lower taxes, reduce the size and scope of government.

Obama and Hillary would have grown the size and scope of government. They opened borders, they defended gangs like MS-13. Their "new normal" was higher unemployment and more people on food stamps.

I've (personally) been railing against Trump, republicans and democrats on the shut-down and the insane spending packages they created because they shut things down.

But people still reduce things to "Orange Man Bad" and cheer bigger more oppresive government.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

trumpgolfcount.com...

Yet. He’s on TV everyday?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

trumpgolfcount.com...

And Biden is caught repeatedly using his station to grope and fondle women and children on video. You thank it would be tolerated if Biden was A janitor instead of being a senator or VP?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

404 counter not found

80,000 people needlessly died due to Trumps incompetence but I'm glad you saved a few bucks on your taxes.

Nope, that's incorrect. Many of those died because of complications from the virus or from something completely unrelated, but with so many falsified by hospitals so they can collect more money we'll likely never know the true number. Also, the CDC adjusted their known numbers and so did Colorado? I forget which one did. I will give you credit for your handle though, you're right on that mark with your projecting posts.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I grew up with parents who are the quintessential Trump supporter archetype and I spent my childhood fighting their narcissistic projections to which they made me their scapegoat. But please explain to me the ultimate irony that you found here. I'm dying to hear this.

This again? Boo-f'g-hoo. You're so well trained by them you don't even see how you are doing exactly the same thing. Lots of us would rather have had your childhood problem than some of the things some of us went through.

On second thought, no, we turned out better.
edit on 17-5-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It wasn't just Trump crying about Obama's golfing. Many here needed a tissue or two also. And the crying about the tan suit. And the flag pin. And the amount of days it took Obama to go on Fox news.

I don't care if Trump golfs. Didn't care when Obama golfed. But some of you hypocrites did. The OP is right.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
It wasn't just Trump crying about Obama's golfing. Many here needed a tissue or two also. And the crying about the tan suit. And the flag pin. And the amount of days it took Obama to go on Fox news.

I don't care if Trump golfs. Didn't care when Obama golfed. But some of you hypocrites did. The OP is right.

Obama wore a tan suit?

I hate America now.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join