It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump psychologically projects so hard, you can predict the future with his Tweets about Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's sad that this man and his followers are so blinded to the fact that they are giant hypocrites, which is glaringly obvious to everyone but them. But they tell on themselves like all delusional hypocritical people do, and always accuse everyone else of having the qualities that they themselves possess but can't admit to themselves. This is made hilariously (and sadly) manifest in Trump's twitter feed. Literally everything he complains about Obama doing, he ends up doing the same things but even worse. Cue Coronavirus Edition.

Trump posts golf photo amid coronavirus crisis despite condemning Obama for golfing amid Ebola outbreak

Donald Trump posted a photo of himself “getting a little exercise” on the golf course this morning as the US grapples with the spread of coronavirus - despite criticising Barack Obama for doing the same thing during the Ebola outbreak.

Mr Trump teed off at the weekend shortly after the United States declared a national public health emergency over the coronavirus outbreak, with the US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention quarantining 195 Americans who were evacuated from Wuhan, China.

As with so many of Mr Trump’s actions in office, there was an old tweet from Mr Trump's feed that showed him taking an entirely conflicting position in the past.

In October 2014, at the height of the Ebola crisis, he criticised his predecessor for playing golf.

“President Obama has a major meeting on the N.Y.C. Ebola outbreak, with people flying in from all over the country, but decided to play golf!”

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Do you actually think he sends his own tweets?

Pay no attention to the man infront of the curtain.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Absolutely he does. Maybe not 100% of them but its easy to tell when its not him. When everything is spelled correctly and it doesn't look like an angry child throwing a tantrum wrote it, there's a good chance it was a staffer. But thats only since he's become president. These tweets are from before he was POTUS. Nice try though.

+9 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
he ends up doing the same things but even worse. Cue Coronavirus Edition.

What is worse than Obama doing nothing? Obama dodged a few pandemic bullets in his 8 years.... Trump is right in there is zero margin for error with Ebola since it has a 70%+ mortality rate compared to COVID-19 that is about .3%..slight difference don't ya think?
edit on 17-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Is there anyway you can link that picture from Trumps actual twitter account on that date? I can't seem to locate it. Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
"It's sad that this man and his followers are so blinded to the fact that they are giant hypocrites, which is glaringly obvious to everyone but them."

You have to start thinking of it as a cult. At BEST it is a cult of personality at WORST there is something more nefarious going on.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oh geez, a hypocritical comment made by a big politician. No way! This is BIG news... never seen it before in my life!

And then you slander millions of individuals as if they are all exactly the same. If you would just stopped at him doing this, your thread would've been valid (though weak-pointed) and I'd have tolerated it.

The only thing I don't understand here is how your anal cavity can contain your MASSIVE head.

I think it's time to ignore the Mud Pit threads. Nothing of any real substance.

+5 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Covid-19 and Ebola are two entirely different things.
Ebola is an ebolavirus... A viral haemorrhagic fever. You bleed to death from your bodily openings. Covid-19 is a coronavirus, like the common cold, and it's so mild that most people don't even know they have it.
Ebola has an average mortality rate of about 50%, whereas Covid-19 has a mortality rate of something like 0.2%, if that. The majority of deaths attributed to it are elderly people who already had serious underlying health conditions.
If there is an Ebola outbreak, you absolutely need to lock things down. Covid-19? Sweden locked nothing down and life has been like normal for them.
edit on 5/17/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/17/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
"It's sad that this man and his followers are so blinded to the fact that they are giant hypocrites, which is glaringly obvious to everyone but them."

You have to start thinking of it as a cult. At BEST it is a cult of personality at WORST there is something more nefarious going on.

Cult- That must be the word of the day. I have seen in a few threads today. As far as hypocrisy goes Trump proves that the left is no better than him, they only like to pretend they are.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Sure.

twitter.com...

February 1st. ONE day after the USA declared a public health emergency.

www.reuters.com...

+11 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Everyone pretty much already countered your premise.

Trump lowered my taxes, all the leftists want is to raise them.

So why would I vote for a leftist?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: entermemo

Oh I know. I understand this Trump phenomenon very well. Written a lot about it. It's worse than a cult actually because in a cult, the followers are typically molded into loyal blind followers and they lose themselves in the process. This is different in that Trump was molded into their leader and he is the personification of their true selves and everything they wish they could be.

+17 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a reply to: entermemo

Oh I know. I understand this Trump phenomenon very well. Written a lot about it. It's worse than a cult actually because in a cult, the followers are typically molded into loyal blind followers and they lose themselves in the process. This is different in that Trump was molded into their leader and he is the personification of their true selves and everything they wish they could be.

Quoted for an epic level of irony, since the thread is about projection...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

404 counter not found

80,000 people needlessly died due to Trumps incompetence but I'm glad you saved a few bucks on your taxes.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Trump golfs in the confidence that he has the virus and the communist
liberals beat.

Obama does nothing but golf.

And your vision is inverted.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

But you always know when he's reading. No mistakes, pauses, quips.

Funny, huh? And those are written for him. Nice.

+9 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

404 counter not found

80,000 people needlessly died due to Trumps incompetence but I'm glad you saved a few bucks on your taxes.

So having a leftist as president bolsters peoples immune system?

That’s insane talk.

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

404 counter not found

Are the leaders of every other nation on Earth "incompetent" for having citizens whose deaths were attributed to Covid-19?
Was Trump's "incompetence" also responsible for everyone who died of the flu?
How many of those 80,000 weren't actually tested for Covid-19? How many had serious underlying health conditions, which made even the common cold potentially deadly to them? How many died directly of other things, such as suicide or car accidents?
The entire country shut down on Trump's order, when it ended up not even being necessary, as was proven by Sweden. Tell us, what else should Trump have done? Promise to keep the country shut down for the rest of the year? Come up with a magic vaccine, when every other nation in the world working on one hasn't yet developed one?

Please, in all honesty, tell us what kind of response Trump should have had to Covid-19 that would have made you feel he was "competent".

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

If you REALLY want to attribute Covid deaths to anyone, just look at Governor Cuomo of New York.

He forced nursing homes to take in Covid patients.

The guys racked up a body count that would impress Stalin!

And he's one of those evil leftists.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I grew up with parents who are the quintessential Trump supporter archetype and I spent my childhood fighting their narcissistic projections to which they made me their scapegoat. But please explain to me the ultimate irony that you found here. I'm dying to hear this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join