It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 & Sermo / The Medical Community Web Site for Truth, Transparancy by Physicians Globally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They had to develop a chemistry that they could patent though, so they could create money from parsley leaves.

Are you next going to tell the that eating parsley will cure forth stage lung cancer if the strawberries don't work? Please don't. I have had enough of that nonsense from you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They had to develop a chemistry that they could patent though, so they could create money from parsley leaves.

Are you next going to tell the that eating parsley will cure forth stage lung cancer if the strawberries don't work? Please don't. I have had enough of that nonsense from you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

No science if going to tell you that cancer can be killed by parsley chemistry... Section 2.1 www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

If you are going to challenge me at least google NIH or other scientific sites before putting your foot in your mouth Phage. There must be fifty scientific articles on this, apigenin was the only cure for pancreatic cancer till they got that new expensive immunotherapy based off a similar chemical designed. And of course, dry parsley leaves are very rich in this compound, the whole parsley family is including oregano and cilantro. All of which have been considered power medical plants for many centuries. The oil of oregano is one of the most potent meds on this planet today.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

apigenin was the only cure for pancreatic cancer
Citation required.

Most chemotherapy agents are derived from plants.

Plants do not contain these agents at sufficient levels to be effective. In particular when run through the digestive system. On the other hand, there are techniques which are used to, in some cases, refine and concentrate the plant materials and in others to synthesize them. There are then protocols employed to administer these (very powerful) agents in a controlled and monitored manner.

Telling people to eat strawberries or parsley to cure stage IV lung cancer is bad advice. Very bad advice. As a cancer survivor of more than 30 years, I will continue to call you out on it. I was cured of cancer. My peers, who avoided conventional therapy in favor of "natural" treatments, died.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Sermo

Want the nearest to the truth on Covid-19 and factual unbiased front line information. Free yourselves from tyranny of the MSM, politics and the other power plays?

Go to this web site and read. You cant join unless your a Medical Doctor but they are transparent

NO MSM
NO Governors on TV
NO Trump

Sermo is the largest global healthcare data collection company and social platform for physicians, with a panel of 1,3MM HCPs across 150 countries. Sermo has been specializing in global HCP data collection since 2005. In 2019, Sermo conducted over 4,600 research projects with millions of answers collected from HCPs worldwide and over 600,000 completed surveys. Sermo data powers the healthcare industry

Sermo is a “virtual doctors’ lounge” that facilitates medical collaboration and crowdsourcing. From sharing challenging patient cases to asking tough questions, physicians come to Sermo to get the answers and support they need in real time. Today, we have over 800,000 verified doctors spanning 150+ countries – and we’re growing every day!

SERMO is a 'social media' site for medicos. Just think about people who hang out in social media? Would you trust them with your life?

Seriously - it's not a respresentative body of Physicians - it's a 'self' selected body of them which is never statistically accurate.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I spent a lot of time studying parsley chemistry, not believing it till I read a lot of real scientific research.

This article sums up how much anticancer chemistry is in parsley, especially dried parsley flakes. Apigenin is heat stable up to about three hundred degrees if I remember right. Now, eating parsley while doing chemo would be bad, because it can increase the dose too high.

This is not a scientific article, but it sums up the ones I did read pretty well, I usually do not like to give this kind of evidence, but it seems you see what you believe in scientific research. And, Strawberries only treat mostly esophogeal cancer and colon cancer and stomach cancer, but some scientific sources do say that strawberries do treat breast cancer but I have not observed much human derived research articles for that, just some mouse studies.

foodrevolution.org... Now the most powerful apigenin chemistry is found in dried parsley flakes.

And here it talks about how it works......www.science20.com...

I spent a week verifying how and to what extent this chemistry works to treat certain cancers. This particular chemistry is good for pancreatic cancer, there is not enough of it in celery leaves or some oregano leaves to stop pancreatic cancer. Although adequate amounts are in parsley flakes. Celery flakes are from celerian root, that does not contain much apigenin, a similar chemical that is not anticancer is in that called Eugenol. Eugenol is a medicine used a lot by doctors and dentists. And for teething babies. little variations in the chemistry of plants create different biological activities in humans. Eugenol is not very heat stable and either apigenin forms Eugenol or Eugenol forms apigen in the celery plants but are found in different parts of the plants.

There are only about thirty natural plant chemistries that impress me greatly, Parsley is one of them. The chemical in strawberries and blackberries is another one of those. But for covid, blackberry brandy and strawberry chemistry might best be avoided because a chemical in both actually cause destruction of an enzyme the body makes that destroys Covid's enzyme. So covid is not like the flu, the treatment is different, some flu meds actually target that enzyme like straberry and black rasberry or blackberry chemistry does. So, if it is covid, slack off of eating strawberries but it is ok to eat them before getting it, it actually increases the production of the enzyme when you eat strawberries, so quitting the strawberry jam helps with covid. Now, those chemicals are not heat stable but are freeze stable.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

A week. You spent a whole week of internet searches on it?

Well hell, forget everything I said then.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

A week. You spent a whole week of internet searches on it?

Well hell, forget everything I said then.

Reading scientific research articles, probably read fifty on appigenen alone. You have to know how the research was done to evaluate the information correctly. Plus there was a lot of research on other chemicals in the parsley family and that includes oregano and cilantro research to see what properties they have. There are lots of herbs in that catagory, plus you have to check out heat and freeze tolerance on all of that. That also leads to finding what pharmaceuticals are designed off or close to that chemistry. It takes a lot of time to research something correctly. The Apiaceae family has some good medicinal chemistry in it. It also has some dangerous plant chemistry in it.

I guess I am a little OCD and a perfectionist, always been that way
edit on 18-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
To anyone who might think that eating strawberries or parsley will cure stage IV cancer, I recommend that you avoid advice from anonymous internet people who claim that "a week of research" gives them any expertise at all.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Step one is to admit and accept that the words "medicine" and "cure" are tactically contrived and invented WEAPONISED words.

They are a fallacy.

There are Natural Remedies that support the bodies to self-correct damages or to heal itself.

"Medicine" is a rip-off bastardised version of Remedy.
"Cure" is a rip-off bastardised version of Heal.

This changes the logistics and landscape of the quest for answers and vetting of diagnostic results in core value ways.

Sure this site is useful but only if you have your head screwed on straight before you try to parse the data.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join