It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 & Sermo / The Medical Community Web Site for Truth, Transparancy by Physicians Globally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sermo

Want the nearest to the truth on Covid-19 and factual unbiased front line information. Free yourselves from tyranny of the MSM, politics and the other power plays?

Go to this web site and read. You cant join unless your a Medical Doctor but they are transparent

NO MSM
NO Governors on TV
NO Trump

Sermo is the largest global healthcare data collection company and social platform for physicians, with a panel of 1,3MM HCPs across 150 countries. Sermo has been specializing in global HCP data collection since 2005. In 2019, Sermo conducted over 4,600 research projects with millions of answers collected from HCPs worldwide and over 600,000 completed surveys. Sermo data powers the healthcare industry

Sermo is a “virtual doctors’ lounge” that facilitates medical collaboration and crowdsourcing. From sharing challenging patient cases to asking tough questions, physicians come to Sermo to get the answers and support they need in real time. Today, we have over 800,000 verified doctors spanning 150+ countries – and we’re growing every day!

edit on 17-5-2020 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 17-5-2020 by Waterglass because: sermo typo

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Servo

Want the nearest to the truth on Covid-19 and factual unbiased front line information. Free yourselves from tyranny of the MSM, politics and the other power plays?

Go to this web site and read. You cant join unless your a Medical Doctor but they are transparent

NO MSM
NO Governors on TV
NO Trump

Sermo is the largest global healthcare data collection company and social platform for physicians, with a panel of 1,3MM HCPs across 150 countries. Sermo has been specializing in global HCP data collection since 2005. In 2019, Sermo conducted over 4,600 research projects with millions of answers collected from HCPs worldwide and over 600,000 completed surveys. Sermo data powers the healthcare industry

Sermo is a “virtual doctors’ lounge” that facilitates medical collaboration and crowdsourcing. From sharing challenging patient cases to asking tough questions, physicians come to Sermo to get the answers and support they need in real time. Today, we have over 800,000 verified doctors spanning 150+ countries – and we’re growing every day!

Thanks for the link.

Maybe a Covid Site Comparison thread is in order.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2020 by Waterglass because: Deleted Wrong Thread

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

FDA Halts Coronavirus Testing Program Backed by Bill Gates
a reply to: Waterglass

Doesn't he fund like all of them?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I like the site. It seems that some are having real good results with traditional chinese medicine and zinc supplements through all ranges of satisfaction with the treatment. But not that many are using them....they are not considered as a legitimate treatment in this country even though some of our meds used are based off of some of those same chemistries.

It appears that in real bad cases, neither Hydroxachloraquin or revistivir work very well from those graphs. But they both seem to have decent results with mild to moderate cases, still not as good as the chinese traditional with zinc though.

The numbers are small but represent what the real doctors do feel is helping or not, and of course, there is no control to use to verify what is actually happening.

I have studied the traditional chinese medicines they say are effective, and some of them actually have similar methods of actions to some of the things I mention in my posts here, but I also do hack pharmaceutical chemistry to find natural sources to use as a deterrant. I would rather not get the severe case if I didn't have to, I would rather eat some food chemistry to stop the need for going into the hospital.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Survey says, for treatment of mild symptoms, 37% of those surveyed say that Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) or Chloroquine is very effective or highly effective. Which means that 63% say that Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) or Chloroquine is moderately effective, sligthly effective, or not effective. "Traditional Chinese Medicine" has the highest approval rating, at 67%.

Survey says, for treatment of hospitalized patients, 20% of those surveyed say that Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) or Chloroquine is very effective or highly effective. Which means that 80% say that Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) or Chloroquine is moderately, sligthly, or not effective. "Traditional Chinese Medicine" has the highest approval rating, at 63%.

Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) and Chloroquine don't seem to stand out much in the survey in comparison to most other treatments and they are not the preferred treament for any level of symptoms.
app.sermo.com...

(It's Sermo, not Servo)
edit on 5/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You mean great, like in "oh, great?" Or do you really think it's a good thing?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Quite possibly yes. Look up WuXi Apptec. Address 666 Gaoxin Road East Lakes High-Tech. I couldn't make it up but 666?

I have watched his speaking videos. I don't want this man around anything vaccine related.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

This for coronavirus testing. An "at home test." Not a vaccine.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2020 by Waterglass because: Deleted Wrong Thread

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Fine. But that has nothing to do with the FDA action.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

FDA Halts Coronavirus Testing Program Backed by Bill Gates

Yes. Doctor Gates's is sending $10 million to Australia this week, to assist their vaccine development.

www.inverse.com...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

(It's Sermo, not Servo)

Jeesh. Thanks. I corrected

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The press release shows this for each medication www.sermo.com...-9162

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ok.
The link I provided shows the actual survey results.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Ok.
The link I provided shows the actual survey results.

Strange thing is....or maybe not so strange....they did not include the way better results of the Chinese natural medicine results in the press release. They basically want to promote pharmaceuticals as the only option to the people who would read their press release.

Now I have to dig deeper to find out the basis of how the Chinese medicine works. I can find other plants more common here with a similar chemistry to the ones grown in China. Or get seeds and plant the plants. A few more plants inside our house is nothing, the wife likes plants.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Perhaps it means nothing really works very well. Note that only 3 - 5% of those surveyed are actually using "traditional Chinese medicine" at all.
It would seem that the favorable numbers for efficacy are oddly skewed.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Perhaps it means nothing really works very well. Note that only 3 - 5% of those surveyed are actually using "traditional Chinese medicine" at all.

The site is just a place where doctors congregate and discuss things with each other. I was accepted to write at a medical place around eight years ago, but wanted to learn even more so I wouldn't get discredited. I now could hold my own, I still have an account there. I was interviewed by some medical professionals and was allowed to join because of my knowledge....that was nothing compared to what I know today. They even called me in person twice.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It would seem that the favorable numbers for efficacy of "traditional Chinese medicine" are oddly skewed.

Perhaps it is something like, "Meh, might as well give them a cuppa, for all the good it seems to do." For 60% of those surveyed.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I would tend to say that it means the method of action of the chemistry of the Chinese medicine being used should be investigated better and maybe they can develop a treatment for this disease if they find out what natural combinations are helping it. Most medicines were developed using a procedure I am explaining. There could be combinations of chemicals that are helping in that mix they are using, some chemicals they have possibly not yet investigated. There are multiple chemistries in plant life, focusing on just one chemical is not science, it is pseudo science. If they were to identify the chemicals or chemical combos they could find a way to put it into a pill.

Look at the most expensive new cancer drug, it is designed off of the parsley chemicals. It is a chemical similar to apigenin or maybe even peprinogen found in black pepper. Another similar chemical is naringenin found in grapefruit found in grapefruit. But apigenin is more cancer killing than the related compounds I mentioned. Also in parsley family is found lutein. that combo is very anticancer for some types of cancer. They had to develop a chemistry that they could patent though, so they could create money from parsley leaves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join