It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are sharks in the ocean. Don't go in there, they will eat you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: incoserv

And, yeah, they clear the water when a shark of spotted near by. But you know what? When they give the "all-clear" to go back in ... THE SHARK IS STILL OUT THERE!

Not usually. Sharks are roaming hunters. Once the bait/food/scent is gone from the water, the shark moves on to better hunting grounds.

Really? |-/

So... Land sharks are a thing, then? Because they are either in the water or on land.

Unless you think they just disappear into the ether. Otherwise, that are still out there.

Oh, wait, you said that. You contradicted yourself. The sharks are hunters, predators. They are still out there. They may be a little farther away for awhile, but they are still out there, still hunting, still looking for you!

BE AFRAID! BE VERY, VERY AFRAID!

:

edit on 2020 5 17 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

not that I expect honesty from you, but how many times do you think there are people swimming and nobody was there to notice the sharks in the water?

No, they're not looking for me, or you. Humans are not the preferred food of sharks.
edit on 17-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Get back to me when sharks are an infectious disease that can leave the water, get inside people and replicate.

That said, when a beach has a shark sighting or a school or gam of sharks in the area, authorities generally close the beaches.

Just sayin'.

I believe that is the next script for the Sharknado series.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

They just wanna nibble

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

None of us do except the people who choose to stay isolated keep advocating for continued lockdowns because you're convinced that if the rest of us continue in our lives that we'll magically infect you inside your doomsday bunkers. Sp you support government action to force businesses to stay closed, government force to wear masks everywhere, etc.

I don't care at all if you want to stay inside until Jesus comes back and if you must go out, you wear a full-on Hazmat suit. That's your choice, and it's up to you, but there are far too many who want to force me to go right on along if I don't feel I need to.

Personally, I think the real fear you all have is that if we open up the economy, you'll eventually have to go back out in it by default.

edit on 17-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So... Land sharks are a thing, then?

Why yes, yes there are!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If they wait long enough, the murder hornets should propagate and conspire to kill us all.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Eventually what needs to be done, will be done and you deniers will not like that outcome at all. It involves removing the non-compliant.

Cases skyrocketing in Florida. Soon to skyrocket near you as well.

Really? Where are you getting that information? The CDC website is current up to May 9th and it's showing most places around the country trending down.

Link to PDF

Nationally, levels of influenza-like illness (ILI) and COVID-19-like illness (CLI) and the percentage of
specimens testing positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, continue to decline.
Mortality attributed to COVID-19 also decreased compared to last week but remains elevated above
baseline and may increase as additional death certificates are counted.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Eventually what needs to be done, will be done and you deniers will not like that outcome at all. It involves removing the non-compliant.

Cases skyrocketing in Florida. Soon to skyrocket near you as well.
deniers?

is that what I am now? what do I deny? do I deny that a virus exists? or just that it's bad? Maybe I deny science as a whole. I so love learning about myself from idiots. (note to others, proof, they self identify)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

It's actually trending down in 28 states, including several that opened early.

In all, 28 states have seen a downward trend, including several that took steps toward reopening relatively early, like Georgia, South Carolina, Oklahoma and Colorado.

So neither Georgia nor Colorado that opened at the same time in pretty much the same way, have imploded. And it's going down in 26 other states. Texas is the big exception right now.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If you don't believe exactly what they believe than you deny everything. Don't you know that? It's a smear leftover from denying the Holocaust, and they figured they could cross apply it to anything else they feel should be self-evident.

(yes, I know you know that)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I had a dolphin pop up a few feet from me and was 30 yards away in record time . When I got back to the beach everybody was laughing so I informed them that dolphin was 6 ft long and has lots of sharp teeth . I didn't care if it was a sea turtle , I was able to swim faster than ever before

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

not that I expect honesty from you, but how many times do you think there are people swimming and nobody was there to notice the sharks in the water?

No, they're not looking me, or you. Humans are not the preferred food of sharks.

Yep, you are right as they just bite your arm or leg off and say EEww and spit it out....

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: network dude

A few years back I was on a beach in Delaware.
My family was swimming enjoying the water and about 10 yards away was a couple of guys fishing.
They kept reeling in sharks about 2 to 3 foot long.

Sand Sharks...Harmless

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The OP is a pretty terrible argument against Virus precautions. What if have a decent chance of getting really sick after swimming in the water where the sharks were?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

In all, 28 states have seen a downward trend, including several that took steps toward reopening relatively early, like Georgia, South Carolina, Oklahoma and Colorado.

So neither Georgia nor Colorado that opened at the same time in pretty much the same way, have imploded. And it's going down in 26 other states. Texas is the big exception right now.

It is going back up in Florida by a significant degree.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Shark-AIDS?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

None of us do except the people who choose to stay isolated keep advocating for continued lockdowns because you're convinced that if the rest of us continue in our lives that we'll magically infect you inside your doomsday bunkers. ...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

No, they're not looking for me, or you. Humans are not the preferred food of sharks.

So, your saying that even though the possibility of getting attacked by a shark exists (it happens), it is remote enough for you to feel comfortable swimming in the ocean.

But if another person is afraid of the possibility of a shark attack, it's acceptable for that person to not go into the water, even if you do feel safe going in?

Is that what you're getting at? 'Cause is exactly what I'm getting at, too.

See, we agree!

:
edit on 2020 5 17 by incoserv because: I am a bit anal about my orthography.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It is going back up in Florida by a significant degree.

is it? what are the numbers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join