It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tries to slam Trump, but really just exposes his failures.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'll tell you what bothers me about not only Obama, but the media and armchair pundits as well, saying Trump is doing it all wrong. Trump is a disaster on this pandemic. Trump doesn't know what he's doing. Yada Yada Yada.

I don't hear anyone saying "hey, we should be doing this INSTEAD....or that....or trying this INSTEAD....or that" Everything that this administration has done and is currently doing for the handling of Covid19 is being criticized without offering alternative solutions. And quite frankly, Trump has leaned right and left on scale of options to combat the effects of this virus. He can't win. But no one is offering sound alternatives either. Everyone just wants to complain and condemn.

Quite frankly, I'm sooo over it and just going to do what I think is right for me and mine....period.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
Sums it up, right there.
APB.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
"I don't take responsibility at all ..."

Left a little out, typical radical left-wing ploy...

"I don't take responsibility at all, because we were given a - a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time. It wasn't meant for this kind of an event with the kind of numbers that we're talking about. And what we've done is redesigned it very quickly with the help of the people behind me."
Donald J. Trump

#outofthemouthofjackasses

Do all TDS sufferers talk to themselves like that?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

The reason this dichotomy presently exists is because of the lefts inability to apply the same scrutiny to Obama as they do Trump.

If you believe what the MSM is claiming about Trump without applying critical thinking skills you may not.be the educated citizen (or patriot)you believe yourself to be.

The biased media have now taken to asking what crime is Trump accusing Obama of. The truth is Trump can not reveal what he knows in its entirety (he really really wants to) because it would compromise the investigations and prosecution of former white housed officials that will be forthcoming.

If the media were to apply the same standards
To Obama as they do to Trump the same people condemning Trump would be screaming for Obama to be arrested and bought to justice,

The fact is if Obama were white he would not be as untouchable as he has proven to be. The media abed Obama because they fear if they gave a fair and true accounting of Obama’s crimes it would Support some people’s view that black people are inferior. So Obama gets held to a lower standard because of his race.

History will not be so kind to him (Obama).

edit on 17-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Having failed multiple times to get Trump, the Democrat Party and their NWO friends have unleashed the ⭕️Mother.of.all.Methods⭕️ to get an election won !!!

Trump has taken too many things away from the NWO/Democrat treasure chest 🎱

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

And how about the right's inability to prescribe the same criticism to Trump as they did with Obama. Also your comment completely ignores medias like Fox which is the huge counter part to left MSM.

Obama gets held to a lower standard because of left leaning people. He was also a very good speaker and mild mannered wgich does lots for his reputation. People tend to remember a president 's personality.more than the list of actions they did. Trump could learn from him.

But i retrogress, my entire point was how the left vs right paradigm blinds us. And you just responded with a right-lleaning point of view.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Because You have the media supporting the left to the exclusion of all else. The average Trump person can show no weakness or any doubts they might have about Trump because it will be used as a cudgel to beat them to death with. So again the media bias stops us from having an intellectual conversation about Obama because of his race and Trump because of Obama’s race

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Could you please explain why my view is right leaning rather than just a brow?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I believe this is where Trump boiled over.
On the inside, at least.
Obama really got to him, you can tell.

That’s why 45 it’s still obsessed

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Aallanon

And how about the right's inability to prescribe the same criticism to Trump as they did with Obama. Also your comment completely ignores medias like Fox which is the huge counter part to left MSM.

Obama gets held to a lower standard because of left leaning people. He was also a very good speaker and mild mannered wgich does lots for his reputation. People tend to remember a president 's personality.more than the list of actions they did. Trump could learn from him.

But i retrogress, my entire point was how the left vs right paradigm blinds us. And you just responded with a right-lleaning point of view.

so much derp here. it just makes me smile. Thank you for that.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don was one of the 1st to report it!!!
edit on 17-5-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
so he is the first one to selectively edit that quote?
Ol Lemon is a peach that way.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

I think it was early on when he found out Obama wire tapped his campaign. But yea, he's pissed, and he will definitely use that mouth of his to spread his form of retribution. It might not be presidential, but then what Barry is doing isn't either, so it must be fair game.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
No, he's noting Trump's criminal neglect in not continuing Obama's pandemic program and his general terrible failing response, such as suggesting Americans can ingest bleach.

No, here, Obama is on solid ground.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
No, he's noting Trump's criminal neglect in not continuing Obama's pandemic program and his general terrible failing response, such as suggesting Americans can ingest bleach.

No, here, Obama is on solid ground.

for those in it for the lulz, this is essential.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

I believe this is where Trump boiled over.
On the inside, at least.
Obama really got to him, you can tell.

That’s why 45 it’s still obsessed

Gee, who would have thought that you would quote something from a FAKE news network.

Commie News Network and RT News, sets up and stages, and then edits video to their liking.
Please quote next, Snoops and Sucha Fail, we need a good laugh.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: spacedoubt

LOL, if that's the case then TDS is a proven epidemic. I'm sorry for a negative post about Barry. They are rare, and usually not permitted, but I took a great risk and did it anyway. I'm a rebel that way.

That's why I have gone through your OP today and given you a star for all of your posts.
Stand up, be brave, be true.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: network dude

Now admit trump was somewhat of a failure and maybe we can come together. But this insistent left vs right "my leader is better than yours" gets us no where.

Honestly, America hasn't had a good president for a long time. Since before I was born for sure. Every one of your presidents in my lifetime have been pretty #ty to be honest.

That being said, it's not much different here as far as leaders go over my lifetime. A bit when I was a kid as far as I know, but not any time recently.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, all politicians are lying scumbags, left,right,up,down,middle whatever the #, they're beholden to corporations that put profit above literally everything else in the world. Governments everywhere do nothing but continue to empower them while stripping away any power, money or control the average person has in their life.

So they can all pretty much just go # themselves.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
"I don't take responsibility at all ..."

Donald J. Trump

#outofthemouthofjackasses

You all are getting slow as it took 5 posts in for a whataboutism "but Trump" post....lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join