It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Why Im Voting For Biden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I used to be a Democrat, but I like being an American sooooo much better.

No way would I ever vote for that hair sniffing angry old man.

Trump has done a masterful job getting these crooks to expose themselves. I can’t wait to see the liberal heads explode when he wins again.

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Criminal indictments do not equal 'lack of proper vetting' and therefore, yes, they would trump state voting laws.

Lawsuits would only fly IF the plaintiffs believed their candidate had been wronged and still wanted him in office, and not another candidate. In other words, there would have to be a plaintiff. With no plaintiff, no lawsuits. Plus, since when have state voting laws meant anything, the primaries are a joke! Always have been. Both at the state level, and at the national level. Primaries only serve to narrow the field so as to get a preponderance of electoral votes for their candidate.

Republicans wouldn't sue because a successful outcome would be illegal (I forget the legal term for this), and even if they won they would be essentially agreeing to electing his VP because he would certainly be impeached and removed. None of which makes any sense.

I think you're missing my point though. My point is, the democrats know they have a serious liability on their hands with Biden, and they very much intend to do something about it, no matter how drastic. And, at this point, I can just about guarantee it will be precedent setting! (like never happened before in history, kind of precedent setting)

link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Did you feel that during his 8 yrs w Barrack..after....or now?

I don't care either way...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Thank you for that, sir!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, in regards to this forum for example where anything right is good and anything left is always bad by default.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Please describe the criminal indictments you speak of.
State laws do not change because a party chooses a crap candidate.
And yes, at the drop of a hat, when the dems seek to circumvent state election laws, lawsuits will fly.
All are entitled to a FAIR election process.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Well, in regards to this forum for example where anything right is good and anything left is always bad by default.

Here at All Trump Supporters? Home of Orange Man Gud!™ LOL.

I'd argue that many have no idea what the terms right and left even mean. Most of the folks here are good people, though I will admit, some have lost their way temporarily.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Here at All Trump Supporters? Home of Orange Man Gud!™ LOL.

I'd argue that many have no idea what the terms right and left even mean. Most of the folks here are good people, though I will admit, some have lost their way temporarily.

imagine the shock and horror to find out you might be among those who lost their way.

edit on 17-5-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

What’s your issue with that?

It’s basically saying women like to hook up with rich and famous guys. That’s why they let rich and famous guys make the first move. Are you saying a women shouldn’t be allowed guys they want to touch their body for whatever reason they want?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

Several problematic errors in your post, the first being that most Americans are not Democrats or Republicans. By huge numbers.

Gallup

Second, while Trump zealots really believe that Trump magically saved the country, the facts are that the economy had continued on the same trendlines from 2010 or so.

Market Watch

Third, careful what you wish for.

Think what you want, believe the media lies if you want, you will see that you are wrong when it's all open for everyone to see. Until then, relish your happiness because it will be gone and you will slide into a deep, dark depression when you can no longer deny the truth. It's coming.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm having trouble finding the clip, and I can't remember what thread I saw it on, but a FOX anchor was talking to a top official of the coming Democratic Convention. She literally said that the Convention NEEDS to happen because they will not be nominating Biden. I think that is verbatim what she said.

This is why the governors are acting tough; they're gunning for the nomination, and not JUST the VP position. All the previous candidated endorsed Biden, so I don't see them having the political capital for Round Two. I'd love to see Sanders abandon his base 3 times in 4 years, seeing as he'd fold again as soon as it's convenient.

So yeah... this thread is obselete. Not that any of the posts had content that was worth the read. If I can find this clip I will post it, but I AM on a 12-year-old flip phone so... might not want to wait on Dinosaur Charlie over here. Who knows, I might get lucky and find it quickly.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Please describe the criminal indictments you speak of.

There are none...yet.

Aside from that I'm just going to drop my point; it was a narrow one based on theory, and we usually agree so it's not significant enough to debate. All I was trying to do is illustrate that some crazy combination of legal situations might create unprecedented changes (or nullifications) of selected laws. Yes, lawsuits would fly.

So...let's just hope you're right, and I'm wrong.

ETA - One point to ponder though...just look what happened to Bernie Sanders against Hillary Clinton. Now granted, this was within the confines of the primaries, but still doesn't seem very "fair" to me. Does it to you?

edit on 5/17/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I wouldn't vote for him because he helped bankers turn Delaware into the Cayman Islands of the contiguous 48 and he never properly cites his sources or gives credit to the people he steals his speeches from. And, to be perfectly honest, I'd like to see the DNC as an organization destroyed for attempting to gaslight the entire country by cheating their favorite son into the number one spot and pretending he is not mentally compromised.

BUT

Some people will look at all of the evidence for and against Joe and weigh it against a Dem appointing RGB's replacement and vote for him anyway.

AND

That's a perfectly rational choice in America. In fact, it's a choice that plenty of Donald Trump voters made in 2016 because they wanted a more conservative supreme court. They weighed Trump's chance to appoint a new justice against the allegations that he was this or that and chose him anyway.

The Democrats will never admit that Trump voters made a choice based on their own rational self-interest because they lack the awareness to admit such a thing is possible, and many Republicans will never admit that some Democrats will do the same for exactly the same reasons.

The truth is we have all been assigned to our marketing segmentation categories by credit reporting agencies, social media advertising platforms and thoroughly corrupt political parties.

Why let them dictate your own rational self-interest as well?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If Biden is unelectable because he cant support, why dont you say the same about Trump?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

This is like the 1000th post about biden being creepy. Just seems unnecessary.

No ATS member is a biden supporter. Who are you trying to convince?
edit on 17-5-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I don't doubt they may try to skirt election laws.
I do not think they will be successful.
There are dates that have to be met.
They don't get to ignore the laws because their candidate is hot garbage.

I am speaking of state election law.
The party may do as it likes, as we have seen in sanders lawsuits. The party may not break the state law.

IMO they have waited too long.
The only option they have is a write in campaign.

edit on 17/5/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Balans

Decent independent people with the leverage, charisma, talent and money to run for president don't. That would be ridiculous. They are out there engineering the future for themselves and often -- for thousands (or tens of thousands) of employees. Why would anyone subject themselves to the cable news destruction engine and have every part of their life aired nightly on television by tattooed millionaires in the employ of deviant freedom-hating oligarchs and their hypercorporate proxies?

They wouldn't and they don't.

So we get whatever the hell that just was that ran together for the top of the DNC ticket and every single one is a brain-dead deviant sycophant who long ago sold their soul to play politics in the heart of Babylon for the highest bidder.

Decent people stay the hell away from that or literally die trying.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

a reply to: HalWesten

Several problematic errors in your post, the first being that most Americans are not Democrats or Republicans. By huge numbers.

Gallup

Second, while Trump zealots really believe that Trump magically saved the country, the facts are that the economy had continued on the same trendlines from 2010 or so.

Market Watch

Third, careful what you wish for.

Think what you want, believe the media lies if you want, you will see that you are wrong when it's all open for everyone to see. Until then, relish your happiness because it will be gone and you will slide into a deep, dark depression when you can no longer deny the truth. It's coming.

Why thank you, I will think what I want. You do the same.

I will say you seem ... invested in the doom-and-gloom aspects of all this.

Cheer up, in a hundred years you wont know the difference, either way.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Said another way ... the desire to hold power over others which drives most politicians is psychopathic.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Okay, but...

Benghazi?
Private email servers?
FISA warrants?
Russia-gate?

Those aren't just election laws...those are federal laws. Seems like the dems don't need no stinking laws!

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join