It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Why Im Voting For Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

You will not find one place in this thread or any other in which I have spoken up to defend Joe Biden.

However, it's basic logic, as has been pointed out multiple times. Biden has eight accusers, Trump has nearly fifty.

If Biden is unacceptable as a candidate BASED ON THAT, then Trump is equally unacceptable. Surely you can make that basic connection, yes?

Of course the fact is, as another member just made clear just above ... the issue is not violating anothers space, or sexual misconduct, the issue is finding anything to damn the "other" candidate.

(post by YouSir removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden (and sick wack-0's like him) think they are "owed" privileges of the Damned 😈☢😈

[[::...👁️👁️...::]]

So ... you agree that Trump is a privileged asshole as well at least by the same measure being suggested here for Biden?

See there, progress can be made! You arrived at my claim. Well done.
edit on 17-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
These people that want to rule over you are all evil, wtf is wrong with you americans?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
These people that want to rule over you are all evil, wtf is wrong with you americans?

^This.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

After watching and listening to the Democratic mouths lie for the last three years how anyone could vote for anything with a "D" (Democrat) affiliation ?

Serious question ?

Because they're masochists.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
LOL ...

Server: "Pardon me sir, would you prefer the sauteed feces or the chicken with ground glass?"

Patron: "That depends ... how was the chicken cooked?"

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

Ummm...sooo...you live on an island...entirely of yourself...?

Where there’s no people that rule over you...?

And then you go on to state this is somehow a...purely American thing...?

Say it ain’t so...

YouSir

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

"When there's a boot on your throat, does it really matter whether it's a right or left boot?"

SMDH

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

No, but the americans love for these monsters is insane.

These trump people are even crazier than the obama people from a decade ago!

I can't imagine what's next...

+17 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

On the contrary...the ANTI-Trump people are ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE crazier than the Trump people!!

Those people have completely lost...their...S***!!

+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If you could attach a dollar sign to crazy.

Trump haters would be trillionaires a trillion times over.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
To a zealot, all other zealots are dangerously insane.

2nd line

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
To a zealot, all other zealots are dangerously insane.

2nd line

Two examples that disprove that notion.

1. Feelings determine Gender.

2. The planet is out to git every one.

3. Guns are killing people all by their lonesome.

Ok 3.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

The purpose of this thread is to show you this video of Biden that will most likely give you the shivers and nightmares. Then if you still want to vote for Biden after watching this video please indicate that below and give details as to why this video didn't stop you from voting for Biden.

So please tell us why you are voting for Biden.

Nope
This dude is hot garbage.

And he is the best they could put forward?
Really?

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

As I have been saying in other threads...BE CAREFUL!

Something fishy is going on! Biden is not electable (never was been), and the democrats know this, so they're up to something running him! They know he'll get slaughtered in Nov, make no mistake. I'm convinced he's just a placeholder for treachery beyond our wildest dreams come about September of this year.

It's mid-May right now, and this leaves about 3.5 months to September. If Creepy Joe gets taken to the mat too early it gives the dems room to position a far less acceptable megalomaniac before November (think: Hillary). The same anti-Trump hatred which fuels the left might just make Hillary electable. The only thing worse than 'the lesser of two evils' is voters racing to the polls and voting based on pure hatred and spite! No good is served to anyone, left or right, if that happens!!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
They are kind of stuck with him at this point.
The dnc dont control state election laws.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Not once have I ever heard Biden say he can grab women by the p...y! I have heard Trump say that.

Yep, he was mouthing off in a locker room. If that's all you've got, and I'm sure it is, you have nothing. Biden is on video committing child abuse and no one cares. That's BS. As far as him groping adult females, the only reason none of them turned around and punched him is because of who he is. That's wrong too. This piece of shscum doesn't deserve to hold any public office and he should be in prison.

+5 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I remember a video like that where Jeff Sessions is there and Biden goes to touch his grand kid, Jeff slaps his hand away, Jeff Sessions knows all about creepy Joe.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
How about we just show a video clip of Trump telling us the virus is nothing to worry about and that's why he's not shutting down ALL international travel IMMEDIATELY when he sees what's happening in China?

How about we just remember how that we had to wait until the virus was everywhere in the US before we even started to realize it was probably everywhere but we couldn't even find out because we didn't have the testing capacity to know?

Maybe someone with two brain cells to rub together could have sat there and said -

"You know what? I bet you that if that virus comes here we will need capacity to test hundreds of millions of people and I just don't think we're gonna have that any time soon. We should probably do everything we can to slow it down and keep it from being here until we can figure out what in the holy # to do about this. Now I'm not genius but I think that allowing jumbo jets loaded with passengers from all over the planet to land in airports all over the country and then letting those people scatter all over the damn place just might be a really bad idea"

But Trump has a one-celled brain. His brain is a #ing amoeba. Not that Biden is any better but at least Biden would probably be surrounded by people who would have the balls to stand up to him and he'd probably be mature enough to not fire them for stating a fact.

Just maybe I'd vote for Biden because I have nothing to lose at this point. Should they have picked a better candidate? Absolutely. But (as they say) it is what it is. If Biden is the guy running against Trump and you don't want Trump, what are you gonna do? You're gonna hold your nose and vote for Biden.

Our lives have been turned upside down because of this man's ego and his utter stupidity. He couldn't have #ed things up more better if he'd have tried.
edit on 17-5-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join