It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Why Im Voting For Biden

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Brought more voters in Republucan history, yet still lost the popular vote.....

That says a lot.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Devil's Advocate here..

If a woman lets someone grab their genitals it's hardly assault.

That's all.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It is not so much Biden that scares me....it is the people voting for him that scare me. Biden is a perverted and demented old man. Yet, people are still voting for him. And we wonder why this country is as bad a shape as it is??? I mean damn....people are really voting for a sexual predator. It truly astounds me.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Assessor

Trump is a perverted entitled old man who has that complex where he refuses to admit when he is wrong. The majority of his supporters have the same complex.

Trump had about 63 million votes in 2016 which was a record for a Republican candidate. Obama had about 69.5 million in 2008.

It is very rare that an incumbent president picks up more votes in their 2nd term.....

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Trump is not that much different than Harvey Weinstein in terms of using power to get what he wants from women in my opinion.

What Trump’s Access Hollywood tape reveals about Harvey Weinstein and men in power

"You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them,” Trump said ...“It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“When you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump continued, as Bush laughed. “Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

So Trump brags about assaulting women, yet he gets a pass from the Evangelicals?

Seriously WTF?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Another good observation and we know I don't give that out to you without it having merit.

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I think we're trapped in the choke-hold of the two party system frankly.

President Washington warned us that political parties would be the downfall of the Republic.

Frankly, at this point, I'm resigned to the idea that hopefully our fractured state will continue to result in nothing being done.

ETA
We can agree to agree on many things and I don't mind if you don't agree even if I will let you know.
edit on 20-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Appreciated. Speaks to your character.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Not when we counted Michigan again and if we could count the Dead out of Cali along with those drivers from Mexico we would see that stat was wrong. Like so many the left are "proud" to think they own.
We didn't pay the left to think and they want us to do that.

originally posted by: jrod

That says a lot.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm voteing for biden.reasons I don't believe trump all he does is lie.also he would sell us out to russia in a heartbeat an may have already done so.he also is a blow hard and is all talk no action.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob420

Using your reasoning Biden is no better than Trump.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob420
I'm voteing for biden.reasons I don't believe trump all he does is lie.also he would sell us out to russia in a heartbeat an may have already done so.he also is a blow hard and is all talk no action.

You will look back on this comment in 10 years after you grow up a little and think wow I was kinda gullible and ignorant and Blind .

You have been so poisoned by the Media it is sickening .

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob420
Its his 3 degrees
Right?
He is a genius

Gives the best speeches

Other peoples speeches

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
In one clip you can actually discern what he whispers in the little girl's ear.

He's terrible. And he's running on character and decency? WTF?!

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

Frivalous lawsuits, and not a single one criminal.

They were all civil, and Trump has a lot of gold diggers out to get him.

Got any more false equivalences?

You do have to wonder how many were paid by a branch of the democratic party to bring the charges in the first place. False testimony against Kavanaugh during his conformation hearings should never be forgotten IMO.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That says a lot.

Yeah...
Just not what you think...

It says California and New York have become so big they alone can determine the "popular vote". To win the electoral college you must appeal to a broader group of Americans. NOT just some city dwelling idiot who has never seen a cow but consume enough beef to have the same weight as a cow...

Thank God our forefathers had the foresight to give us a system that protects people from becoming marginalized just because they don't make up the majority.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite
words =/= deeds, and I've seen pedo-Joe do some creepy crap on camera.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Dont be suprised when Trump loses. Just dont try claim fraud.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

That says a lot.

Yeah, good thing the U.S. is a republic.

A 'majority rules' government has never in the history of civilization ever worked. But, you knew that....right?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Through fraud and cheating is the only the dems could win, why do you think they are against voter ID?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
They are a fraud and don't know how to operate without help cheating. Why spy on all the R candidates in 2016 if your not a pack of cheating A holes hell bent on "any means necessary". That quote comes from the D's.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join