It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Why Im Voting For Biden

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trump hasn't done anything wrong. Why wouldn't I support him?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: kimish
Lol. But where's the pics of Trump inappropriately touching and sniffing women and children? C'mon, i know you have more than just those few pics in your Arsenal. Right? Either way, it's in bad taste to stick up for a creepy old pervert and i don't think I'm alone on those thoughts.

Posted a few above ... did you miss them? You have one with him pushing his mouth into a baby's face that is desperately trying to get away from him; you have one with him obviously restraining his adolescent daughter and pressing his crotch against her back ... and you have one with him laughing with his buddy known as a purveyor for pedophiles. There are many more of the later over at least two decades.

Do you want more of him with his daughter? Or would you prefer to see him torturing another baby. Both exist.

You're sticking up for a creepy old pervert named Trump. Take your own medicene.

I'm saying that they're both unworthy of the office for the same reason as per the topic of this thread.

Try again...

One thing you won't see Biden doing is getting close to a little black girl. Wonder why that is.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

LOL ... yes, I'm aware of the particular brand of cognitive dissonance.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm so glad Biden has done even less wrong, finally someone I can vote for!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Try again?

You have video evidence of Trump molesting a child ... and you want something else?

Sick.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I guess I shouldn't have expected a serious answer.

You shouldn't have expected a serious answer in the Mud Pit? I am shocked.

You and your buds have blatantly proven yet again that it doesn't matter WHAT Trump does, you all praise and excuse him, over and over here in this thread.

You were all directed on the "Biden is a pedophile" tactic ... and now, Don Jr. has backed away clamiing "he was only kidding."

You guys just can't win, can you.

Let's review the "evidence" here, shall we?

You have a video cutting together scenes made in public in front of multiple cameras of Biden doing his thing. You don't like it? Don't vote for him.

But if a creep that molests children and adults can't be a candidate for you ... you can't vote for Trump who has five times more accusers of SEXUAL misconduct against him, not hair-sniffing.

Of course, that doesn't matter to you guys ... because Trump.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

One thing you won't see Biden doing is getting close to a little black girl. Wonder why that is.

False.

Oh look, he isn't trying to push his face into her or hold her as she's struggling ...

LIke your man Trump.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Does Trump talk about how much he likes young kids sitting on his lap? Asking for a friend.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish
Does Trump talk about how much he likes young kids sitting on his lap? Asking for a friend.

Nah, but he has been known to talk about how much he enjoys just going up and kissing women, because he can't help himself.

Also, he's fond of grabbing a handful of some folk's private parts, because they let him due to his star status.

As far as kids sitting on his lap? The last photos of Ivanka on his lap are from 5-10 years ago ... I guess she may be too old now.

Tell your friend they're welcome.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

False.

Oh look, he isn't trying to push his face into her or hold her as she's struggling ...

LIke your man Trump.

Yeah, but look at biden's inner racist trying to get out. Look at the way he's setting he don't want to get close to the black kids.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Blue Shift

That is the most cogent post I've had the pleasure of reading here in some time.

Well said, worthy of ATS!

Thanks. When my regime takes over in the coming chaos, you'll be amply rewarded.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That is the most cogent post I've had the pleasure of reading here in some time.

Thanks. When my regime takes over in the coming chaos, you'll be amply rewarded.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Oh Christ.

NO offense, but I hope I'm dead and gone.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

LOL.

So if he touches the kids, he's a pedo, and if he doesn't he's a racist.

Are you sure you guys aren't leftist? You're starting to sound awfully PC.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

False.

LIke your man Trump.

I'm sorry but your an .........Oh man I wanna say something mean. Restrain Restrain .

Umm bidens target is obviouisly adolesent White girls , He knows better than to try that with a Black kid .

your Blind sir if you cant see what Biden is doing in those Pics and Videos , and that picture of Trump is the quentosential picture of a White President showing love for an African American Child.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

And yet, unlike Biden, Trump isn't on video doing any such thing. His accusers are also democrats, whos stories are crafted/manipulated by democrats and held onto until such a time as convenient for democrats.

Biden has one thing in common with Trump though, his accusers are also democrats.

Biden is on video being a perverted creep. Full stop

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

So, what HAS he done wrong? (besides infecting you with Trump derangement syndrome). We voted him in to do that. He's doing a Great! job.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Always good to hear from a fan.

I’ve stated multiple times that Biden’s a creep.

Just like Trump.

Maybe read a bit of the discussion?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So, what HAS he done wrong? (besides infecting you with Trump derangement syndrome). We voted him in to do that. He's doing a Great! job.

LOL ... you voted Trump in to irritate people?

And they say our republic is dead...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Wrong again.

Trump’s on the record stating that he molests women whenever he gets the chance.

He cheated on his first wife with his second, and on his second with his third.

45 women have accused him of the same things he’s admitted to doing.

Trump is on video and in photographs forcing his attention on children, and he was friends with a purveyor for pedophiles for two decades.

TL; DR - Both are creeps; Trump is a sexual predator.

edit on 18-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: NNoted

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join