It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

time cube...

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
No doubt a free advertising executive. Works too.

Dallas




posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think we should try to get this guy onto ATS for an interview. It would be entertaining at best.



posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I think we should try to get this guy onto ATS for an interview. It would be entertaining at best.


I agree, lets get him on!! Give the guy a chance to speak for himself. Going on his email response to Sardion2000 though, I'd be willing to bet on him being the first guest speaker to be banned!



posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul

Originally posted by Simulacra
I think we should try to get this guy onto ATS for an interview. It would be entertaining at best.


I agree, lets get him on!!


I just sent him a proper email asking him if we can do an interview. I'll let you know what response I get soon.



posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sim, let us know what he has to say. He was really, really angry when folks were contacting him before, just repeating things in a circle then calling them names when they didn't "get it" or had questions about what he had to say.



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This the email that I received from Gene Ray on March 15 2005. Should have posted this earlier:



Welcome the interview. Retired and available most any time.
Trying to get ready for my lecture at Georgia Tech on April 14 - gonna be a biggie. Give me a date and time.

Gene Ray, Cubic and Wisest Human
Cell phone 404 xxx xxxx


Lets make him the next Guest speaker.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm going to have to bump this for relevance. This guy would be extremly interesting to interview and seeing that we havent had a guest speaker in a while, it would be perfect.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Time cube with its affiliates seem to have no different characteristics associated to their beliefs than that of a stark-raving mad reverend, priest, or just plain old fashion reverend to their beliefs of god.

In fact, these nutballs just seem to be unconciously creating their own view of god. As Voltaire said, "If god does not exist, I think it should be wise for man to create him." And here ladies and gentlemen is a prime example. Hurrah for them! For I see no application of Time Cubes and Cubism in the world of applied science. More centered for wack jobs who appreciate fine green and a dream.



posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Alright this is the last time im going to bump this thread. The guy has offered ATS an exclusive interview on his Time Cube theory. I think we should hop on this one. If not, then I'll try to interview this guy myself.



posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This guy is in Georgie where I am. April 14th at Tech? Anyone wanna go and learn about the TIMECUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, I bet if we smoke a joint before we go in and listen it will make a lot more sense. Plus, maybe I can ink a deal with him for my business to do his TIMECUBE t-shirts!!!!!!! Because obviously this is gonna take off and everyone will want one.

Anyone up for a lecture?

Also, WHY ARE THERE NO ATS SHIRTS? I own a tshirt printing company and have been on here for a while because I love the topics. Anyway, why is there no ATS shirts for sale? Someone hollar at me about that.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Sport Kensington]



posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wow, all this supposed "genius" did was discover that when positioning a square over the earth, you can label four corners, them being day, noon, night, midnight. You can then position four squares over the earth so that there are four days that occur during one.

This could be said, as I living in the east coast will be in day while someone in Japan will be at night. All he's saying, is that when the earth is labeled with four corners then there will be four instances in which a day's cycle is complete. I'm pretty sure anyone beyond the age of 7 could think of that.

Wow... my most incoherent post ever. This guy is rubbing off on me.



posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sport Kensington
Also, WHY ARE THERE NO ATS SHIRTS? I own a tshirt printing company and have been on here for a while because I love the topics. Anyway, why is there no ATS shirts for sale? Someone hollar at me about that.


Well, I suppose you haven't read this thread yet:


ATS Stuff Store Now Open (sort of)



posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Time cube with its affiliates seem to have no different characteristics associated to their beliefs than that of a stark-raving mad reverend, priest, or just plain old fashion reverend to their beliefs of god.

I read the page. I've gotta agree with Frosty.


In fact, these nutballs just seem to be unconciously creating their own view of god. As Voltaire said, "If god does not exist, I think it should be wise for man to create him." And here ladies and gentlemen is a prime example. Hurrah for them! For I see no application of Time Cubes and Cubism in the world of applied science. More centered for wack jobs who appreciate fine green and a dream.

I don't see where it's science at all. You can do the interview, but frankly I'd rather read an interview with someone doing some stuff on, say, the Hobbits (homo f...whateveritis) or who's worked with Hubble or something like that.

I think that would do more for us as a credible site than this timecube silliness.

Why don't you see if you can get an interview with one of the astronomers who imaged some of the extrasolar planets. THAT would be interesting. And valubable to the site.



posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaStEdDeAtH777
Wow, all this supposed "genius" did was discover that when positioning a square over the earth, you can label four corners, them being day, noon, night, midnight. You can then position four squares over the earth so that there are four days that occur during one.

This could be said, as I living in the east coast will be in day while someone in Japan will be at night. All he's saying, is that when the earth is labeled with four corners then there will be four instances in which a day's cycle is complete. I'm pretty sure anyone beyond the age of 7 could think of that.

Wow... my most incoherent post ever. This guy is rubbing off on me.


Me concure. I also see a strong relation between cubism and Einstein's relativity theory (but then again when are new theories in the realm of science not related towards it?)...anybody recognise this. Now they appear to be mere con artist, at best.

And we should have them for an interview, just too elaborate upon our inferences, understandings, and misudnerstandings. Maybe there is something we are missing.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join