It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few things you should know about masks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: rickymouse

I see many people wearing masks in the stores now, none of them fits worth a crap.

Yup, same here. So far I've seen people with the mask below their noses, nose covered but above their mouths. Then the winner is people with beards, the mask isn't going to do you any good with a beard, I was always taught at work for a mask to be effective you should be clean shaven.

I have a beard, I wear a mask that does not fit and seal......the thing is I have read many NIH and actual medical research articles about this virus....I am now not in the least afraid of this virus. I am not in the high risk group. I am not nuts, I will try to social distance, and of course, I do not even want to get sick from any virus when the snow is almost gone out of the yard. So I am not a fool either, I want to go put in the garden and cut some dead trees into firewood. I want to BBQ this summer and go fishing so I don't want to be caughing and sick or be QUARANTINED for a month. So, I will take some precautions. If you do not have a mask on in the store, some people look strange at you....if you do wear a mask at the store, some people look strange at you....I figure I will only go to the store if I need something or everyone will think I am nuts one way or another.

I know the truth these people from both sides do not know....I actually am a little nuts, and I love being that way. It would be so boring being completely sane about everything...I Don't actually know anyone who is totally sane....So I guess being a little nuts is completely normal.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

LOL. Yeah, I'll be glad when this is done. This has gone on longer then I thought it would.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

God made the wind to blow unclean spirits into the salty sea.

Been driving seven western states in and out of my truck from the beginning.

I don't have covid I'm not passing covid and I know for a fact I will never get covid.

Honestly people the boogie man isn't outside waiting to get you.
The media makes sure you are informed of the number of covid deaths.
As i bet you all know as I do what the number they're pushing is right?
Topping 89.000 in the US?

Who here knows the number of deaths so far this year from the normal flew?
I don't. Did the not at all novel virus just take a seat to it's more talented
new comer?

Fauci says follow the science! Well the science says masks are useless and gloves
are impractical. It literally saddens me to see people so mind f%$^ed they're
wearing a mask in winds that would blow the hair off a doberman.

Stop giving over to control!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

LOL. Yeah, I'll be glad when this is done. This has gone on longer then I thought it would.

I got to say, people are going a little weird around here when they are forced to shelter in place. Some are going a lot weird. It is going to really hurt the businesses around here now that people have discovered they can cook things. They discovered they do not really need what they thought they needed. A consumer based society is not very secure, unless we start making factories making things we really need in our society, a lot more people are going to be out of work for ten years.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

A consumer based society is not very secure,

Right. A society based on government spending is much better. Definitely.

edit on 5/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join