It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is thoroughly Disgusted Right Now

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Check out the trump going to force governors to open churches or else thread, my question is spawned from there.

I pointed out he has no authority to do so and it escalated from there, I asked you because your an intelligent person and would likely know where the truth lies.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Check out the trump going to force governors to open churches or else thread, my question is spawned from there.

I pointed out he has no authority to do so and it escalated from there, I asked you because your an intelligent person and would likely know where the truth lies.

Just like he had no authority to shut down the country as he is being blamed by the left that we were two+ weeks late and that alone cost about 30k in lives mainly in NY/NJ, he has zero say in opening back up. We see a huge difference across the states as to how they are going to do this. He can bitch and complain, but that is about it as each Governor has total constitutional right for what they do in their state. The only direction for him would be to go to the third branch of government, the courts and litigate it out there as about his only option, but that could take years, so what would be the point?

The Michigan Governor is saying crap like you can't buy seed in stores as she doesn't see seeds as essential even those the person is already in the store...lol Its not like Trump can just say I declare seeds essential!! It is amazing how little power the feds have at the state level, and so many people do not understand that. We see basically the same thing in the EU, so think of each state as its own country with a President, supreme court, military, congress etc. and that will give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Thanks for explaining that, it's pretty much where I was at with it.

It's similar here, if you have court orders from the family court stating visitation rights to children and one party ignores them if you go to the local police to enforce them they say it's a federal matter and have no authority, you then go to the federal police and they say they have no authority you have to go back to the courts. Which is pointless because a year after you get new court orders that still can't be enforced.

So basically all over the western world the system of law is retarted, or designed to be circular so nobody ever gets anywhere and the system sucks you dry.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The system designed by sheister lawyers, sure.

When the people let the government usurp the right to convene grand juries and we started getting all touchy-feely about enforcing the law is when we got into trouble.

Back in the day, if you took a medication and you got sick from it... well, your risk to take your loss or your gain. Nowadays, everyone is lawsuit happy and thinks that kid gloves need to be used otherwise XYZ's feelings might get hurt.

It's a real problem that's lead us to where we are today.

Death sentences are barely that these days, decades worth of appeals and waiting just so some bleeding heart can say "but you can't carry it out THIS way" as if it mattered. Hang 'em at dawn, I say. If you're afraid of the end of a rope, guess what? Don't kill people or engage in outrageous criminal activities

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I was hoping I was wrong

UN NWO

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

This lousy thread needs a real rant. There you go:

The first step to solving a problem is to admit there is one.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Very Nice!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join