It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is thoroughly Disgusted Right Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
Keep your eye on Los Angeles. Last I heard, people there can be arrested if caught outside the house without a mask.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

It's global psyop designed as the new boogeyman to scare the # outta everyone. Cracks in the Plandemic are starting to show.

The public has not yet been fully broken to usher in the new 'normal' and they know if it's rushed the masses will simply reject the new Matrix. More social, economic, medical Marshall law, Orwellian tactics, Mockingbird psyops, death and carnage... real or simulated, "Dark Winter" is coming soon to convince more people. It sure seems the day after we entered 2020 the lid to Pandora's box has been lifted. Not sure what is coming next and nobody knows either and those few that know are sworn to secrecy like a blood oath and are not speaking. Sure feels like a fascist technocracy regime coming into play.

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." - Frank Zappa

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Corona 19....We're going to need a bigger boat......

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Boat ! That #er can fly ....

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
You are correct, masks do NOT work alone. Corona virus is an air born virus that also attack the eyes! The eyes which also absorb the atmosphere around you. Now if you wear some type of glasses AND a mask you are better protected and chances of infection are close to nil.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
As predicted rural areas fared just fine.

Too much space here, and they have to sleep sometime. Let 'em come.

Hope for the best, prepare for total war if need be. We will never be better positioned, politically. Our people control the levers of power in every meaningful way.
edit on 5/16/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The same fear-mongering anti-America terrorists who started this hoax to shut down America were wrong about Georgia's early re-opening too. Only 150 Covid-19 deaths, for every 1,000,000 (1 million) citizens of Georgia...SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So true!!!

So sick of these liars carewemust

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I am downright sick of this shizat.
NBC needs to have their news and credentials taken away from them. I had to sit in a waiting room for about an hour while on TV the freaking "today show" on nbc showed clip after clip of what their staff is doing at home obeying, without question, their home states lockdown.
It's a gdamn joke....and that is NOT news, its propaganda. And of course they are all staunch liberals who bash trump by the minute.

Oh and thank you for posting one of my favorite hatebreed songs! Haven't heard it in a good while but those are lyrics to live by!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Keep your eye on Los Angeles. Last I heard, people there can be arrested if caught outside the house without a mask.

What's new? It's the town where you get arrested for being on foot where the rich folk live. It's the Vilest, creepiest city i've visited and i've been to Mumbai FFS!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: carewemust

So true!!!

So sick of these liars carewemust

Why then did you donate a whole bunch of your personal PPE to protect medical workers that couldn't source any for themselves?

Why would you do that if you truly believe covid19 is a hoax ?
edit on 16-5-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Something is better than nothing for people in the high-risk group.

If you will not be considerate of yourself, at least be considerate of those around you who may be vulnerable.

Signed,

A Spineless A**hole

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

The difference between cities and small towns/rural areas is categorical because of the way infectious disease spreads, period. If you remove big cities from the "American" equation you get to be the 44th or 47th largest country in the world by GDP so eschewing city folk and city life is not a rational option.

There are 'city needs' that must be served to slow the flow of infectious disease that are inappropriate or ineffective in rural areas. Treating them "equally" is a uniquely American hallucination. Arkansas is not NYC.

That said, rural areas could be spinning up surgical masks and other forms of PPE and that alone would create a ton of jobs and boost the economy (especially in those rural areas).

Like Ice Cube says, "It ain't over MFers."

Thank god for summer because this thing doesn't like UV. If you live rural, get out and make the most of the weather. If you live urban, do the same if you can but wear a mask if you are around other people because one superspreader and a bunch of moth man cultists = brand new cluster (f).

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

We're on a members only forum with A LOT of very smart people who are probably gassed over subject matter that seems to be rehashed everyday.

Its exhaustive and frustrating.

Why?

Because most of us know what's really going on, but very few, and I mean VERY few members are providing solutions or ideas to address it other than the usual "your party is to blame, not mine".

Bolded for truth... and repeated because it cannot be stressed enough.

I'm currently pursuing the legal route as I believe that's the only way to be truly heard. I'm trying to do this before the avenues to remedy are cut off, which I also believe is right around the corner.

Good luck...

Sure, it passes the time to bitch about everything, but without action, appropriate action mind you, you're just here to entertain yourself and others.

Not just taking action, but informing and educating yourself and others, so that we can take appropriate actions, especially in ways that promote and empower US, not the critters.

⭐+🇺🇸

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Here's what we should be/should have been doing.

Shut down the vector for the the spread of the virus.

Work on a vaccine/treatment to ameliorate the effects of the virus.

Stop allowing the corporate media (either "side") to control the narrative.

Look at the real issue here: one of the most wide-spread applications of the nascent "police power" we've seen in the US in recent times.

The virus is smoke and mirrors, as is the faux outrage and fear mongering.

IMO.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Are you aware there has never been a vaccine for the common cold....which is a corona virus.
And that there has never been a vaccine for SARS-1....and this is SARS-2?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Are you aware there has never been a vaccine for the common cold....which is a corona virus.
And that there has never been a vaccine for SARS-1....and this is SARS-2?

I am aware of that, mostly because there are too many viruses that cause what we call "the common cold."

Does the fact that there is not now a vaccine mean that we shouldn't try to find one? Further, did you see that my statement also included finding a treatment for the virus and the subsequent fatal cascade of system failures that some victims experience?

Are you making a point about my specific response to Bo?
edit on 16-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I would call it mostly a win-win, whereas Agenda 21 is mostly lose-lose.

With actual decentralized self-sufficiency, etc. we end up building a very interesting system. One where things like technological progress isnt as hindered by controlling interests. This isnt 100% a good thing itself, as there are less controls, but it also means significantly more inventions, manufacturing capability & diversity.

It also means less "herding cats" for those that would push Agenda 21. Im sure they love the power and control it yields, but after generations.. it has to be tiring.

I call Agenda 21 a "mostly" lose-lose because all it actually accomplishes is a dystopia in order to fuel power. In this context, they are reducing "things" with real world value dramatically in order to achieve it, both now and in the future. They likely dont know how to do anything else.

Its a Cultural Story we have all been caught up in for thousands of years. Arguably, it hasnt been possible to achieve something that actually benefits "them" as much as "us," before our current stage of technology.

Id even go so far as to state that using our stage of development for subjugation and fostering dependency will yield little more than destruction long term. Whereas the path of enabling self-sufficiency and self-determination through decentralization will yield growth and progress that our species has yet to ever see.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

In fairness, we never developed a vaccine for SARS because all funding dried up when people were tested, quarantined and contact traced (remember, most SARS cases were non-US).

Covid19 is very different because it can present asymptomatically. We weren't testing people for SARS who didn't have a fever. The onset was so fast and the fever was so certain that it literally became the hook to hang testing on.

I'm with ya though on the likelihood of a vaccine for this, however. We will definitely develop treatments but anyone talking about a "vaccine" (preventative) within the next year is talking out of their arse and trying to sell us something.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Some of us simply dont believe that Vaccines are some ambrosia squirted directly from the teats of Zeus himself

Good concept, but I think there are a lot of other things we should be examining long before approaches like annual vaccinations are pursued. Much less looking at them as "The Answer" to all things pathogen and disease.

As time goes on, I think we are going to find that many of our attempts to fight one thing.. makes us significantly weaker when it comes to something else. Who knows, maybe thats exactly what happened with the Rona too..

Very profitable model though, if we mix fear into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join