It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is thoroughly Disgusted Right Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: olaru12

I wish you and your family the best!

Think of a mask as a fly trap in a sense. If you wear it all day and collect the Covid, You're now just huffing the 19 all day

My family in Texas are all southern Baptist and think trump is an emissary from God and actually put faith in the things he says. The ultimate clan of bootlickers. In a surreal way they are very entertaining in their total denial of reality.
They bought Rev. Jim Bakers survival food.

deadline.com...
edit on 15-5-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Urban areas seem to be just weeks away from getting a wall around the city and implants "for safety" and most of them seem to be gobbling it up.

Depends on the city. I live in a big, blue city. Yesterday went to the park and kids were playing on the playground despite all the signs demanding they not- and their mothers were sitting on park benches watching them. People are getting just as fed up here as in the country. The majority of people are saying "Hell no!" to being tested for Covid-19 here. Everyone I've talked to has stated they will not take the vaccine when it comes. There are many who do agree with lock down but they are far outnumbered by those who are done with it and more and more people are out and about every day. I went out every day this week and it's beginning to look almost normal.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Definitely realizing that my perspective is heavily shaded by living in an urban environment. This is why I wish I wasn't reduced to having little more power to change my fate than a serf. I have no rural contacts. None. And my State's rural population is strongly Red. I imagine most rural populations are.

I live in liberal #-hole #9, so all I get to hear is either ignorant, blind support of all policies or confused questioning but endless cynicism when given the tools to figure it out for themselves. I would love, love, LOVE to have a fresh perspective on this.

Metropolitan zones are strongholds for progressives, and I'm fully certain that I will be moving away from these echo chambers when Queen Whitmir gives me permission to earn my own livelihood again. God, she is so wonderful. Just wanna give her a big fat kiss. Is she married?! King Charles has a strong sound to it... I'm resolved; she MUST BE MINE!!!

Sorry fellas, I already called dibs. There's still Kate Brown

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

What the hell are we doing Guys??.

[....]
Where is the civil outrage?? Where is the patriotism that freed us in the first place!!

They came up with the purr-fect antidote for outrage and protest:

FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The MSM plastered fear of the virus all over....the rest for "them" was damn easy!!!

Fear is the primary motivator, always has been and long before this virus came about.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Your absolutely correct!.. however, I am not totally sold on your knowledge of the subject.

Oh ho!!!!!

When I see a lone person driving down the road, and with gloves.
When I see fear in the eyes of grocery shoppers.
When I see the incessant commercials.

Wellllll....tells me a lot!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

What a Cluster F..

I guess we should all just play the long game.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

What a Cluster F..

I guess we should all just play the long game.

Yup.

Let the cities get boarded up as the military surrounds them.

Let everyone split into factions.

Let the rurals go about their business while keeping a watchful eye on the megacities with regard to expansion.

Left twix/Right twix, and all of that.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Think of a mask as a fly trap in a sense. If you wear it all day and collect the Covid, You're now just huffing the 19 all day

My family in Texas are all southern Baptist and think trump is an emissary from God and actually put faith in the things he says. The ultimate clan of bootlickers. In a surreal way they are very entertaining in their total denial of reality.

deadline.com...

Your family sounds like mine.

Only in my world, they worship the cult of The Democratic Party and no amount of actual real information will ever change the Orange Man Bad thing they have going on.

Although in private there is not a single one of them that will vote Democrat this time because they are concerned about paying more taxes then they already do in California.

It sucks to have a family that are zealots.

I feel for you.

edit on 15-5-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

It's pretty sad that at some point I'll be tackled by my friends for not wearing a full blown HAZ-MAT Suit.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What's the big hoopla about? I go to work everyday, somedays I go work in a hospital and get my temp checked and have to wear a mask. When I was a kid in the 70's. I got one of the two flu shots before it was all cancelled for swine flu.

This is no pandemic, it's a feardemic. Test run , people.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

It's pretty sad that at some point I'll be tackled by my friends for not wearing a full blown HAZ-MAT Suit.

Tackling would require physical contact, a post 2020 no no.

They'd probably shoot you from a distance and hope wild animals would drag the carcass away in a covid safe fashion requiring no human exposure.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Shi# I forgot about the 6 foot rule...pure madness!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
PM

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I agree, it's most likely a test run..(tons of data gathered from this response) Does it not worry/intrigue you as to what the actual event will be?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Groot

I agree, it's most likely a test run..(tons of data gathered from this response) Does it not worry/intrigue you as to what the actual event will be?

The recent buzzwords seem to all be about "cellphone tracking data" which nobody seems to ever be worried about.

So many companies, doing "gods" work, tracking the spread of this evil virus using all that "anonymous" cell phone info.

They are playing their hand, tightening the grip. But like I said, the best they have is to lockdown the cities. It's a booby prize, but they don't even know it.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I know it was posted, but it's so on point. Sadly amusing. I'm positive it will never reach the "free areas", but coming soon(or already) to a city near you.
edit on 15-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

deadline.com...

I feel your pain. My mom is like that.. Calvinist.. and listened to Beck and Rush.. to the exclusion of anything else but maybe fox news and her preachers sermons on cd. Id expect more from an otherwise brilliant woman... but I get calls with her in hysterics over this or that. I know she means well and is only screeching at me because she loves me and is concerned for me.. but damn. Im an only child, so she doesnt even spread out the hysteria among others.. its like concentrated parental doomtarding. This pandemic has made her queen doomtard of the universe...

What Ive dealt with over the years... made her house a survivalists dream when the Y2K bug hit. I was out of state and came back home... and I was STUNNED. I mean we had always been prepperish.. but this was really a lot.
Id worked a double.. and was asleep. She called me and screamed into the phone.. THEYRE BOMBING US!!!!! I flipped out and turned on the TV and it was 9/11 coverage the day it happened.
We had a 4.5 earthquake in the midwest a few yrs ago. As it was happening I KNEW she was scrambling for the phone. Yep : DID YOU FEEL THAT??? ITS THE NEW MADRID FAULT!!
Everything has went to hell since I was stupid and bought her an IPhone.. now she can videocall me and scream into it.. and I only have a close up view of her chin or nostril. Mom.. I can see up into your brain.. move the phone away from your face.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sounds like it’s time for self immolation!

Did someone say self immolation?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
In rural areas(I'm...barely rural) nobody cares. I see flagrant violations from our state overlord everyday now, nobody says a thing, nobody cares and it's just going to be business as usual.

Yuuuup. Same here in my neck of Alberta. Ever since the announcement that Alberta is going to start the reopening process this weekend or so, things are right back to normal with a vengeance. Everyone hit the stores today to buy supplies for the May long weekend trips for camping and such. Families are all out shopping. Teenagers/kids are once again roaming in packs. And the number of people wearing masks/gloves doesn't seem to be rising at all. It's the same familiar faces wearing PPE. There are grumblings about the economy and how people are looking forward to things going back to normal.

It's long past time. Our town is going to flat die soon as we rely heavily on the oilfield, and that has shut down pretty much entirely.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Speaking of fear. Eleven year old me remembers people duct taping plastic wrap to their windows and other insanities when everyone was scared of anthrax.

www.wsj.com...

www.cnn.com...

This was back in 2001 for any of you kids pretending to be adults.
edit on 1652020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join