It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is thoroughly Disgusted Right Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
What the hell are we doing Guys??.

Agenda 21 has seemingly gone off without a hitch.

In my best Bill Burr Voice.."IT'S THE NWO TAKING OVER PEOPLE!"

They are mainlining us right into their virtual world in which we don't communicate with each other in person. Which is pretty convenient to those who sensor and control the truth. ATS has long predicted the days we're living in right now...Where's the resistance??.

Where is the civil outrage?? Where is the patriotism that freed us in the first place!!

3 Months ago I was at a Sabres Game having a great time.

Today I watch a bunch of illogical, politically driven/brainwashed Puppets take it all away.

Today I watch people wearing masks.. that are as safe as throwing a Sunday morning thong over your face from the party the night before.

THIS IS.. Without a doubt..the final stand. Do we live Free or Die?

I am not asking anyone to go and do something stupid...I am asking you to recognize the the times we live in and..SPEAK UP!!

Masks Dont Work

We Surrender

I refuse to believe.. that any of us here on ATS are too stupid to understand this!! Left..Right or indifferent!!!

It's Time to Crash The Party!!!

RISE

+5 more 
posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Mileage varies....

This, to me, is another huge paradigm between urban and rural.

Urban areas seem to be just weeks away from getting a wall around the city and implants "for safety" and most of them seem to be gobbling it up.

In rural areas(I'm...barely rural) nobody cares. I see flagrant violations from our state overlord everyday now, nobody says a thing, nobody cares and it's just going to be business as usual.

Ask around town, and everyone is fed up and recognizes the blatant power grab that has "attempted" to control us.

What works with city folks, don't work with people who never were dependent on government(or never wanted to be).

I'm not disgusted, I'm actually feeling pretty happy about what I see. I see people that were asleep "consuming" narratives now questioning them. I see people that took the word of "the authorities" and now throwing that steaming pile of dung right into the trash.

I see people embracing freedom and realizing once again what it is to be american.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Agenda 21 is what I have been focused on for quite some time.

Its a tricky thing to fight against, at least in a way that doesnt fit right into the Narrative. Most just want to rail against it, or totally comply.. without realizing that both serve the same end with how they have set things up.

I like to think Ive had some clever ideas in that regard, but really.. Its all about self-sufficiency, autonomy, and self-determination.

The tools to truly achieve that are pretty much right here, with some being right on the cusp.

+4 more 
posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
By locking everyone down it is hard to gather the required signatures to remove an elected mayor or governor. Very smart with the lock down as far as quieting decent. However never fear there are those who will not go peacefully into the night but will stand against all comers who wish to enslave them. Just wait and see. youtu.be...

+15 more 
posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hopefully the lesson learned is massive cities have massive problems. Especially with viruses. Perfect breading ground. Rest of the country NO. We don't live stacked on top each other. We are already spread out. Leave us alone. Same goes for gun laws and just about everything else. Our world is not your world. The electoral college was set up for this specific reason. Just because you live in a massive ant pile does not give you the right to impose your colony rules on everyone else.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

"I'm not disgusted, I'm actually feeling pretty happy about what I see. I see people that were asleep "consuming" narratives now questioning them. I see people that took the word of "the authorities" and now throwing that steaming pile of dung right into the trash"

That is the end goal IMO..

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

"I'm not disgusted, I'm actually feeling pretty happy about what I see. I see people that were asleep "consuming" narratives now questioning them. I see people that took the word of "the authorities" and now throwing that steaming pile of dung right into the trash"

That is the end goal IMO..

Who's end goal?

I don't see how that plays into agenda 21, unless they just want the cities and leave the other 90% of the land mass as "free zones" where federal forces have no control and can't move/enforce freely.
edit on 15-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

What the hell are we doing Guys??.

[....]
Where is the civil outrage?? Where is the patriotism that freed us in the first place!!

They came up with the purr-fect antidote for outrage and protest:

FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The MSM plastered fear of the virus all over....the rest for "them" was damn easy!!!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Intriguing..How would it serve both sides?

Is it a lose lose or a win win?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Your absolutely correct!.. however, I am not totally sold on your knowledge of the subject.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well Sabe I am beginning to think that this "quarantine", with it's ever-growing list of civil liberties being stripped away by the draconian edicts of State leaders, is being used by Trump admin to violently shake us awake.

Not saying he created it, but his admin definitely saw this coming from far enough away to get in front of it somewhat. And is in an excellent position to let these corrupt state governments hang themselves with their own policies while Trump is busy taking care of Covid

I am one of the lucky bastards who has Whitmir as my State Monarch. I imagine my state, and other states with tyrant governors, to be closed as long as these despots have the popular backing to do so.

The problem is that we as a nation are so distrustful of our state governments that we turn a deaf ear and blind eye if Sheriffs and State legislature disagree with these edicts. If we trusted them, we would've already rallied behind them, and where there is numbers there is (some) protection. Not to mention it would've emboldened more to resist.

Then, a county-by-county petition to recall tyrants if they refuse to drop their edicts... I imagine the petition would be thwarted by some legal statute, but just ONE state getting enough people behind this would politically ruin that governor. As well as inspiring resistors in other usurped states.

Thankfully the executive branch (appears) to have the back of We, the people. I firmly believe Trump admin would throw it's weight behind us if a true resistance to these governors was coordinated. No other President in my 30 year lifetime would do such.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

We're on a members only forum with A LOT of very smart people who are probably gassed over subject matter that seems to be rehashed everyday.

Its exhaustive and frustrating.

Why?

Because most of us know what's really going on, but very few, and I mean VERY few members are providing solutions or ideas to address it other than the usual "your party is to blame, not mine".

If we could set aside political distractions for the distractions that they are, that might give folks a breather to think beyond their own ideological bs, and begin to realize this right/left crap is actually stifling our collective resolve.

I'm currently pursuing the legal route as I believe that's the only way to be truly heard. I'm trying to do this before the avenues to remedy are cut off, which I also believe is right around the corner.

Sure, it passes the time to bitch about everything, but without action, appropriate action mind you, you're just here to entertain yourself and others.

And perhaps this isn't the place to put all your eggs into.

No one has all the answers but there are answers if you sincerely care to find them.

There really isn't any excuse for complacency at this point, but that's just my opinion.

⭐+🇺🇸

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Sounds like it’s time for self immolation!

link   

I was a little concerned for my elderly family but I told them trump has launched Operation rapid response and they shouldn't worry. No need for the masks anymore.

www.politico.com...

link   
If the left and the WHO want to salute China fine. China however did not shutdown their ENTIRE COUNTRY and give everyone BAGS of cash.

Can't have it both ways. Can't salute them for that then go into rampage mode for the US taking more drastic measures then complain about it. Total and complete BS Bullcrap.

edit on 15-5-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I appreciate your response. I intentionally made no allegiance to a "Party" as I have none.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

a reply to: EternalShadow

I appreciate your response. I intentionally made no allegiance to a "Party" as I have none.

Same here.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

yeah out here in NW montana we have been having weekly car parades/cruises every friday in town and its almost like there is no pandemic baring a few wearing masks. first week was general chaos and the dirt bikes almost ruined it,2nd was elderly cruise and cars lined up by model year and make and self segregated that was more tame, each week a different theme this one was for hs graduating seniors (i stayed away from that one lol) my tenant went and said it was a blast and other then him getting hit on by some sophomores he had fun (hes 18) its really brought the community together and since we have not had a case in our county for about 30 days per a fb most of the fear of the plague is gone. my friend in ny? shes still flipping out so your dead on on the difference between the rural and big cities divide

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I wish you and your family the best!

Think of a mask as a fly trap in a sense. If you wear it all day and collect the Covid, You're now just huffing the 19 all day

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Smart Man/Women..Great insight!

It's very apparent to me that our MILITARY took control of the Government in 2016 to prevent the complete loss of our Nation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join