It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just anohter experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I was recomended to posting one of my experiences I had three days ago on this forum since I posted it on the New Member forums :/ Anyways let me take to my location, Las Vegas Nv about 90 miles East of Groom Lake.

I was in my backyard with my buddy just hanging around. Well we both noticed a somewhat bright star. From where we were looking in my backyard 90 degrees ahead of us you can see the skies of Area 51 inwhich you tend to notice strange objects in the sky. We came across this bright light blueish star so we thought. We were not sure if it was a Star or just a Planet. So I became curious and grabbed my telescope in my house. As I came back outside to position my telescope I noticed it changed positions. As I focused in on the object it wasn't a Star nor was it a Planet. I soon saw change positions just 12 degrees east. I almost began to think it was the space station since it too changes its position every so often in space. So I got even a better close up of the object, still hard to see I could see it was some kind of saucer, it rotated 360 degree while still in place. As I became anxious of what it was it started moving around at high speeds which I could no longer keep in focus with my telescope it became impossible.

At this time it was giving a redish almost redish brown color only when it moved. Could it have been our Government test our very own space craft? Could it have been Aliens showing the mechanics of the objects to the staff of the facility. Or was just EBE's examining our planet? Maybe our species.... What ever it was it was great experience and thought I'd share it to you guys. All I know is the Government will never tell us what is really going on, it has our minds at work. We will never know the truth. But I do know one thing, no matter how many different species of aliens their are in the universe and how different or smarter they may be then us doesn't change my view on God at all. I still believe there is another higher power. Just like in the Alien area 51 interview they being even claimed no matter how we die our soul is still here and will continue to jump in other capsules as it explained! Thanks for listening!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Was the red coming from bottom or all over craft?
was there a trail?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
There are a lot of reports these days, supported with video or pictorial semiproof. HBCC is a good sight for written and video supported reports.

Your being only ninety miles from groom lake perhaps you should use a video camera to grab some the sightings your fortunate enough to witness?

Even a good camera would help in making a visual record.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There was no trail of red. But first when it moved the red was on the bottom of the craft then as it moved around at high speeds it seemed to be surounded by red around the craft. I dont have a video camera but I do have a camera. Lately Ive been in my back yard on latenights trying to find something. Its still hard to see anything with a camera being that far. That night there was no way I could have taken a picture of it, it was moving around so fast and probally went the distance of a 10 miles in a matter of a second or so it was flying!

Now is there an attachment for my telescope I could by where I can take pictures? If so let me know Ill grab one today before work. Thanks guys!

new topics

top topics

join