It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Pandemic Playbook

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

The simple fact is there is no normal to go back to.

Might be a wee bit hard for your type to swallow but your way of life was crap, is crap, and will continue to be crap for a significant percentage of your population, same boat in my own nation.

Frankie says it better than i could all the same. x

edit on 16-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
What’s your solution then? I have yet to hear a solution form the left. Not a single one.

Continuing lockdown is not a solution btw. Destroying the way of life for the greatest nation in the history of the world is not a solution.

Your progressive utopia will never happen. It is not realistic.

So what’s your solution?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Well if we could stop killing one another over the whims of the bankers and religion that might be a start.

As to the continuation of the lockdown, it's obviously untenable for any foreseeably extended period, but we are not quite ready to venture out and back to work just yet, i would give it another few weeks dependant on the R factor of course in the area.

A progressive utopia will only ever be as realistic as the people who wish to bring it about, plenty of food and monies to go around for all the people on the planet if only it was distributed more evenly.

edit on 16-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
As an American it is your inalienable right to perform risk assessment and choose for yourself if it is safe enough to live your life the best way you see fit.

Not the government.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I'm over the other side of the pond.

No matter where anyone hails from all the same, COVID 19 is a public health concern, nothing to do with freedom or liberty if we are honest.

Highly communicable diseases somewhat transcending our illusory notion of what amounts to freedom or security.

That would be my risk assessment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join