It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.5 magnitude earthquake hits Nevada near Area 51 - Largest area Nevada earthquake in 65 years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Looks like a lot of good info to check out. Kinda long at over 20 minutes so I skipped around.

Thanks for posting it.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Mole people powering up their stargates to escape earth before the covid destroys our atmosphere.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: Advantage

Looks like a lot of good info to check out. Kinda long at over 20 minutes so I skipped around.

Thanks for posting it.

Aww man.. save it to watch later you ADHD having ATSer...

Seriously though, its really excellent information and I learned a few things. You will too.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: abeverage

Mole people powering up their stargates to escape earth before the covid destroys our atmosphere.
Actually you may have a point. I mean, people havent been going to national forests in order to get abducted by cavedwelling bigfeets for food and ... companionship... so theyre tunneling up en mass

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Aww man.. save it to watch later you ADHD having ATSer...

Seriously though, its really excellent information and I learned a few things. You will too.
I'm sorry you think he's an excellent source of information, he's not.

Even a broken watch is right twice a day and some things he says are true but if he says the sky is blue I'd double check it with other sources to see if it's really true. He's pretending to know more than the scientists who study earthquakes, speaking to a naive audience who doesn't understand the statistical flaws in his statements, but he says it with such confidence that people are fooled into thinking he knows what he's talking about.

People that study earthquakes scientifically are able to see through Dutchsinse's false statistical claims, like the post here by the author of the Earth Impact Database examines the statistical relevance of claims by Dutchsinse, and I found similar things when I looked at Dutchsinse's claims. He claimed 95% accuracy, but in this analysis he only got 4 out of 37 right, unless you were feeling very generous and wanted to give him credit for one that happened outside his predicted region, which would be 5 out of 37, obviously nowhere near his claimed 95% accuracy!

The story of Dutchsinse (also called Fakesinse in scientific circles)

If you are a seismologist, an earthquake scientist of any kind, you are a liar! Paid by the government. Paid to censor data. Paid to spread wrong “science” about plate tectonics. Paid to deny any “revolutional” findings against the existing system. And too damned stupid that Overlord Dutchy III has much more skill than you will ever have.

Feeling offended? You may just do.

Dutchy writes his own science books. His own strange theories how earthquakes originate, how they are triggered and how they spread across the globe. He calls it a revolution against science. Proof for his theories: Not existing, because earthquakes are censored by the USGS (or so).

Here's a video by someone who seems to understand standing waves accusing Dutchsince of being a fraud for using that term without any evidence or reason given to presume it applies. I looked though the comments and didn't see any reply by Dutchsince to rebut the claim he's feeding people nonsensical stuff he made up.

Debunk Dutchsince

I want to ask you to explain your methods and asking you why you have to invent scientific sounding phrases. I hate meaningless science sounding phrases. I call you a fraud, unless you can steer me otherwise.

Anyway the advice given by the author of the article is, if you want to know about real earthquake science, follow what real earthquake scientists say. (But if you think the real scientists are all wrong, and Dutchsince is right, there are bigger issues with critical thinking and evaluation of statistical data here).

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Maybe Trump and white hats blew up the rotten place... I live in Vegas and didnt feel it..a reply to: LookingAtMars

top topics

<< 1   >>

join