It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump touts vaccine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I honestly can't understand why #45 thinks we'll have a vaccine. Or anybody else for that matter.

One more time - there has never been a vaccine produced for any type of corona virus ever.

Is is possible - maybe - in a year doubtful. Will it infer permanent immunity - no - maybe a year.

Our best hope is to development good clinical care and abundant ACCURATE (98% specificity & 98% accuracy at least) antibody testing.
edit on 15-5-2020 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well, I mean... It's a vaccine... for a cold. So either we've been played by the cold-remedy industrial complex for 80+ years or there is no such thing.

I mean, who writes this nonsense?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
What vaccine?

There is no vaccine for corona, or any other cold virus. and most likely never will be.

They have been trying for decades without success.

President Trump is just playing along for optics, while still promoting therapies that show way more promise.

True but I don't think things like this have been done to humans before.

The key challenge for DNA/RNA vaccines is getting patients’ cells to accept the introduced genetic material. So far, the most effective technique seems to be electroporation–delivering short pulses of electrical current to the patient with the vaccine. The electricity creates temporary pores in a patient’s cell membranes, enabling the DNA/RNA to enter.

Many aspects of the immune response generated by DNA vaccines are not understood. However, this has not impeded significant progress towards the use of this type of vaccine in humans, and clinical trials have begun.

Inovio’s Electric Device Delivery System Drives DNA Into Body Cells
On Mar. 12, 2020 Inovio announced it had received a $5M grant from the Gates Foundation to accelerate the testing and scale up of CELLECTRA® 3PSP proprietary hand held “smart device” running on batteries for the intradermal delivery of its DNA COVID-19 vaccine (INO-4800).

The press release explained that electricity will be used to give people Inovio’s DNA vaccine in order to “open small pores in the cell reversibly to allow the plasmids to enter” so the “cell’s own machinery” can “generate coded antigens, which then stimulate an antibody response:”24

thevaccinereaction.org...

Youtube is dumping everything I watch really fast

MEDICAL DOCTOR BLOWS C-VI-RUS SCAMDEMIC WIDE OPEN!!
www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I happily gave my kids vaccines because I thought the hippies who hate vaccines were ridiculous. Still do, too.

But now were talking electricity to "open small pores" in our DNA so that the RNA/DNA "vaccine" can enter? How does anyoen think that's a good idea to do let alone"rush?"

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Just don't die in the meantime.

Still on track to be 100,000 dead in the US from COVID-19 complications by Sunday next week.

How much do you want to bet that they'll give the project a rename periodically, as the 'due by' dates slip past? It's the only way for an aging project to keep getting injections of cash. Nothing like a re-org, give it a new name, and perhaps also shuffle staff.

edit on 15/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Trump touts vaccine

You're so nice.

What you should have said is, "Trump talks BS."

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
well we wouldn't need a vaccine at all if we never tested!

They just wouldn't have the attitudes they do now if they'd have had more fatal beatings as a youth!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

You know you make a good point that’s why I did the conspiracy OP about the Oxford super quick September vaccine supposedly in the works for years. www.abovetopsecret.com...
So, the conspiracy premise is they have a vaccine and have given it to certain elite players.
This Oxford University vaccine out of the UK, where they say their 80 percent certain they can have it available by September 2020, and as of now, since they have already started testing the vaccine on humans they report positive signs so far. They have been in human trials since mid-April.

link

Oxford University’s potential coronavirus vaccine showed positive signs in a small animal study involving six monkeys, according to initial findings published online on Thursday.
Human trials began at the end of April, and more than 1,000 volunteers have been injected so far, while the animal study whose details have only just been published took place earlier this year.
Some of the monkeys developed antibodies against the virus within 14 days of being injected with the experimental vaccine, while all six had antibodies after 28 days, the findings published on preprint server bioRxiv revealed.
www.marketwatch.com...

So, if this is a conspiracy, maybe to do a Gates like vaccine tyranny or its some PTB attempt to kill the economy and they had the vaccine all along or it ready to fire up pretty quick in this Oxford university vaccine.

But if this is not a conspiracy and everything is naturally going on based on the CIVD 19 phenomenon then its strange they can have a vaccine so quick. Of course, they claim it's so fast because they already had it in the works.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The irony of the Trump fanatics not realizing that it is the Trump administration who has done this lockdown along with the governors of each state. He started it! Trump is slick enough to deceive his followers, who according to Howard Stern he has no respect for, so he has them disassociating the lockdown with Trump and they shouldn't do that since it's under his watch.

Trump is doing the anti-lockdown rhetoric exactly when the whole world is doing it so he IS NOT unique.

The whole planet is easing up the lockdown at the same time as in the US.

That should tell you who is running this show even in the US.
edit on 15-5-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

So you're saying that Trump is in league with the communist governors who want to continue the lockdown to destroy private enterprise.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No, I don't call the conspiracy communist as if this is the 50's.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Of course you don't, since you root FOR the communists.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah you're right, Seig"Heil, mein Führer

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah you're right, Seig"Heil, mein Führer

Wrong ideology, but you've described yourself pretty accurately.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I didn't think you knew the difference. Everything is black and white with you.
You've regressed in your ignorance. Keep it up one day you'll be as dumb as Trump!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I didn't think you knew the difference. Everything is black and white with you.
You've regressed in your ignorance. Keep it up one day you'll be as dumb as Trump!

Heh.

You've already classified me as someone less than human, so your Nazi reference seemed to be appropriate.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

LOL! You make the misidentification, but it's the target who doesn't know the difference. That's fantastic!

This how we know, without any doubt, that most of the criticisms directed at POTUS and his voters are projections of the critic's own sins, crimes, and shortcomings, Willtell. YOU just demonstrated you dont know the difference between a Stalinist and a Nazi, but the other guy is the one who doesn't understand the differemce... you bare your ass far to easily, mein frau.
edit on 15-5-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah, you wish I was as dumb as you and your buddy. I believe both of you did flunk out of Trump university

Now we know why

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah, you wish I was as dumb as you and your buddy. I believe both of you did flunk out of Trump university

Now we know why

Again with that projecting. You have low self esteem... that's sad.

BTW, I always enjoy when my intelligence on here is questioned, mainly because you can't find a single example of me claiming I'm smarter than anyone on here... that's on other folks making that assessment. That said, it's always interesting that the majority of members who have made that question, called me "dumb," couldn't spell "cat" if someone spotted them the C and the T.
edit on 16-5-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Yet another ATS bitchfest......pathetic.

So sad to see this site descend so low.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join