It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump touts vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If this Thread were a building...it would be condemned.
If this Thread were sushi...it would be from a gas station.
If this Thread were a woman...it would be a syphilitic whore that voted for Hillary.

If this thread was a movie, it'd be, "Sharknado".

All you ever want is obsession and arguing like cats and dogs. NEVER any intelligence or knowledge or understanding. If it does not rock n roll fighting, arguing and calling each other names you can't bear it

Grow up.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: gortex
So the thread isn't to Trumpers taste so they trash it ... nice.

Is this what ATS has become.

More like this thread is falsely trying to equate anti vax to all Trump supporters.

Therefore, if this thread was a song, it would be by Justin Bieber.

He’s Canadian.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

If this Thread were a woman...it would be a syphilitic whore that voted for Hillary.

All you ever want is obsession and arguing like cats and dogs. NEVER any intelligence or knowledge or understanding. If it does not rock n roll fighting, arguing and calling each other names you can't bear it

Grow up.

In another thread you likened Trump voters to less than human.

Heh.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: gortex
So the thread isn't to Trumpers taste so they trash it ... nice.

Is this what ATS has become.

More like this thread is falsely trying to equate anti vax to all Trump supporters.

Therefore, if this thread was a song, it would be by Justin Bieber.

He’s Canadian.

Thank bejesus! 🇺🇲

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Boob's thread about the Biebs.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I liked 'Sharknado'.

If this Thread was a movie...it would be 'Thunder Thluts 2'.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I am a supplement guy and take maybe 40 a day and never as an adult have I had a vaccine.

I was taking d3 for years before all of this, VIT C, all of em so I am not an establishment mainstream medicine person. On the other hand, I am not antimainstream medicine altogether and will take the vaccine IF I know it is safe and will work.

And if this is an NWO plot. So be it, we can survive that to live another day and fight.

One of my points is that I always tried to tell the Trumpers, their boy was as establishment as one can get.
He is no anti deep stater, and that is one of my points here.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Please...go back to sleep or the barn and wake up when they press the button again.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

In the spirit of what we've turned this captivating discussion into:

If that post was intended to be an insult... it was a lame insult.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Haven't watched the video - so I'll make a huge assumption that he hasn't stated what vaccine he is rolling out.

Is he just bluffing as he did with the ventilators - playing the Dems into a corner?

I fnot he has got a world of pain coming from his followers - no?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I did notice that I didn't hear Bill Gates' name or foundation mentioned.
Not that it means anything.

link   

I'm not taking the vaccine no matter who "touts" it until it has been in use for 10-15 years and has been proven that side effects (and chances of getting them) are minimal and not life threatening. I never took the flu shot until 6 years ago and never took the pneumonia shot until this year and probably never would have if not for a heart condition.

I'm not taking anyone's word that a "rushed through" vaccine is safe because they are lying- no one will know the long term effects for years, possibly decades.

link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The National Autistic Society is clear that there is no link between autism and the MMR vaccine if that's what you are alluding to.

No, I'm alluding to Trump's vaccine hypocrisy and his willingness to suddenly back a rushed vaccine. This, after his 2 years long antivaxxer campaign.
edit on 15-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Nope, he pretty much said that there are several companies working on a vaccine and that when it became available anyone who wants one can get it. Oh, he also said, that there will be some people who don't want it and that is okay.

So doesn't sound like he is going to try and force anyone to get it unlike the tyrants like Bill Gates?

He has my vote if he doesn't want forced vaccinations.

edit on 15-5-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: andy06shake

The National Autistic Society is clear that there is no link between autism and the MMR vaccine if that's what you are alluding to.

No, I'm alluding to Trump's vaccine hypocrisy and his willingness to suddenly back a rushed vaccine. This, after a 2 years antivaxxer campaign.

Now the vaccine will be advertised as, "it's for the country and the Patriotic thing to do" and the boot lickers will stand in line chanting "lock her up" just like they have in the past.

edit on 15-5-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
At least he says he is hopeful we will have a vaccine by the end of the year. I highly doubt if we will have something that works though. At that point, a failed vaccine will make it appear lots of people are dying of flu and nobody will be running a covid test on people with respiratory diseases anymore since they were vacinated. That will make it appear that the vaccine actually works.

I have no faith in any of the health agencies when it comes to vaccines. Vaccinating for the flu makes the body concentrate on the flu instead of other viruses including covid. At a certain point when there are many vaccines shoved into our bodies, we will be using all our immune system chemistries to fight things that are not a threat....well, we do have way too many people in this world right now, I suppose it will save our world if billions of people die.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

In the spirit of what we've turned this captivating discussion into:

If that post was intended to be an insult... it was a lame insult.

You know for not liking the contents of a thread you are mighty prevalent in it.

Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot who I was addressing.

Prevalent means: widespread in a particular area

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Look, nobody has to take the vaccine. It's a good thing if they do get one that works

Just because one doesn't like vaccines doesn't mean they can't be of use to others.

You have thousands of dead now so it's a good thing if they get it and it solves the problem of the virus.

For those who don't think this is a worthy discussion (Trump and his idolators' hypocrisy, the reality of a rushed vaccine or vaccines period) don't let the door hit you in the ass as you GET OUT of the thread.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Uh, I sincerely responded to two of your posts on page 1... you ignored the sincere responses.

I adore the fact that in an effort to show a mental flex you clearly had to look up the word prevalent since you copied the Google definition verbaitm. Nothing like a flex that requires an assist because your own flexors weren't up to the task alone.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

how can you campaign for Reagan when you were in the second grade for Bush ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join