It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump touts vaccine

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Either Trump's personal valet, Ivanka's personal assistant and Mike Pence's Spoxx didn't get the vaccine, or it doesn't work.

Or they're all faking it like Chris Cuomo did.

Is Trump in the loop? Or is Trump getting duped by all these people with fake Coronavirus?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
In summary, if Trump has a secret CV 19 vax, then Trump should be arrested for all kinds of crimes against the American people and humanity in general.

Agreed...

So, what do you think should be done to those who have suppressed safe, natural therapies that can save the lives of 90+% of the people who have died from COVID-19?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carsforkids
In lieu of evidence to the contrary that is the only rational approach to take.

Not in this country mate.

Here it is innocent until proven guilty.

You do not have a right to immunity from infectious disease, although you do have a Right to do what you can to boost your immune system so you don't have to fear the boogeyman.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
My wife and I have been homeschooling ours for 3 years now. Best decision we've made since we had kids, hands down. The public school system in the US is a goddamned sewer and the crap flows downhill daily.

The only problem is, I have a full time job, and my wife runs her own business, so it is really, really difficult, time-wise.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yep, President Trump said during today's press briefing that he's been taking a hydroxychloroquine pill every day for the past several weeks.

www.independent.co.uk...

The talking heads in the media are going ballistic!

huge huge news!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I think Trump has known about the virus since November. He went to China on the 8th and national security then briefed Nato and Israel about the virus when Trump got back from the trip that weekend he made an unscheduled visit to Walter Reed for tests and then went on to downplay the virus for months.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You said people like me through, how am i a very bad person, simply because i don't share the same political views as Donald Trump nor are willing to entertain his fantastical hyperbole and downright lies?

No because you can some how speak of lies and fanatical hyperbole that
don't amount to hill of beans compared to the outlandish spying and lying
and absolute corruption on the part of the Obama administration. All aimed at
an innocent duly elected POTUS because they could not accept the ass kicking
they got.

It's your hate that is disgusting. You don't like Donald Trump
To Gawd damn bad. He's the President and he's making em all look like
idiots.
edit on 18-5-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

How many people have died since the pandemic began of the common flu?

Can you answer that one question? Not making any claims either way on my
part because I truly don't know if the number is out there or not. All I know
is I haven't heard it mentioned anywhere once.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I don't hate Trump, i just cant stand what him and his kind get up to, so that's where any disgust lies.

The Mans a menace to reality.

As to idiots, well Trump being a ""stable genius"" that knows all the best words, he's making them look something.
x

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That would depend on which nation you hail from i imagine and will vary from country to country.

Apparently in the U.S. alone, during the current flu season, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that there have been 39 million to 56 million flu illnesses and 24,000 to 62,000 flu deaths in the U.S.

Although that number is an estimate based on hospitalizations with flu symptoms, not based on actually counting up every person who has died of flu.

Mortality for COVID-19 appears higher than for influenza through, especially seasonal influenza.

edit on 18-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

So at best with the country being blind sided by corvid it has only
managed to be on par with a bad flu season. And mind you we won't
be caught off guard like that again.

But Pelosi telling people " Come to China town!"

Cuomo filling nursing homes up with Corvid patients
etc etc etc and people just seem to refuse to be suspicious?

I just don't get it Andy.

Thanks for the information you're a great member here.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Here is the thing as to being caught off guard again.

Given the transportation hubs and infrastructure, we have in place around the globe, and the fact that we have the capability to transport Man and goods all over the planet in a matter of mere hours or days, how does one prepare so as to not get caught off guard again, with regards to the next pandemic or COVID 19 2.0 which may very well be right around the corner?

I just don't get why it took so long to come around again, given the capabilities we have in this day of age transportation wise, compared to the Spanish Flu 100 years ago.

It was always in the post.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Money......profit before people.

And politics.

We've seen the attitude of many on here time and time again whereby an abstract concept takes priority over the lives and livelihoods of ordinary, everyday people.

The things is; people's beliefs won't protect them from COVID-19 or the next thing that comes along.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Beliefs aside, i remember thinking i was invincible, and life was simply a playground with fun to be had at every angle or avenue.

Then you have a few weans, grow up, and start seeing the world for what it really is, and your own mortality becoming an actual thing, as opposed to someone else's dilemma.

COVID-19 don't give a rats arse as to our assessments or opinions, it just wants to do the same as us, that being simply surviving and propagate.

Comparatively speaking, we are similar to COVID 19, or any other virus, just at a macro scale as opposed to micro, factor in the size of the universe, and you have to wonder eh?

edit on 19-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Beliefs aside, i remember thinking i was invincible, and life was simply a playground with fun to be had at every angle or avenue.

Life's there for living mate, as the saying goes; it ain't no dress reherasal. You get one chance at it and one chance only.

Then you have a few weans, grow up, and start seeing the world for what it really is, and your own mortality becoming an actual thing, as opposed to someone else's dilemma.

I worked very, very hard and played even harder when my daughter was young.
It's been the advent of my Grandson and a personal health issue that's brought my own mortaility home to me.

But I have no regrets.

COVID-19 don't give a rats arse as to our assessments or opinions, it just wants to do the same as us, that being simply surviving and propagate.

Exactly.
Blind faith and dogmatic belief provides absolutely no protection in times like today.....yet still people play their games of steretyped partisan party politics and religious division.

If it offers some sort of emotional crutch for people to hold on to then fair enough......but the reality is there's no benevolent Sky God or race about to offer some sort of immediate or eternal salvation, our future lies in our hands and how we react and interact with each other.
Blind faith in any sort of abstract concept or restraint is pointless.

But I digress.

Comparatively speaking, we are similar to COVID 19, or any other virus, just at a macro scale as opposed to micro, factor in the size of the universe, and you have to wonder eh?

There is that theory that 'we' are like viruses on the earth corrupting and destroying it bit by bit by our actions, reproduction and very existence.

Sometimes I don't think its a million miles wide of the mark.

edit on 20/5/20 by Freeborn because: Fix quotes

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Aye your not far wrong.

Anyhoo its been a smasher of a day, I've been out the back doing somersaults with the weans on the trampoline all day.

Just got to plod on regardless really with a modicum of common sense in tow, and make the best of the worst situation.

As you know beer helps......but imho Vodkas better.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Yeah, its been a belter of a day.

Went out with the Grandson and had a look around a couple of houses out in the countryside - beautiful part of the country and a pub not that far away.

A couple of ice cold Frosty Jacks then a couple of Brandy's a bit later on.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join