It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump touts vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Trump touts 'Operation Warp Speed' in vaccine hun

So all of the Trump conspiracy antivaccine conspiracy theorists where are you?

President Donald Trump says he's hopeful to have a coronavirus vaccine on the market by the end of the year or shortly thereafter. The president was updating progress on his Operation Warp Speed project during remarks in the Rose Garden Friday. (May 15)
You can license this story through AP Archive: www.aparchive.com...

So, Trump is part of the NWO Afterall and a vaccine maven. Maybe even supports Bill Gates the real Vaccine demon

+9 more 
posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What exactly are you bitching about?

And your link don't work.
edit on 15-5-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

'Operation Warp Speed' , really ?
I'm not sure it's a good idea to rush for a medical treatment.

So all of the Trump conspiracy antivaccine conspiracy theorists where are you?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I’ll think about it. I am not crazy about taking a vaccine, but perhaps it’s the only way to get blue states to go Back to work.

How about we see the Governor’s at the head of the line.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If this is a NWO plot just to get us all vaccinated then Trump is a part of it obviously.
Personally, I’m not a vaccine freak. Only had the kid ones which our parents made us get but I’m not antivaccine as dogma like many others.

I would take it if it works.

But here all the pro-Trumper anti-vaccine knee jerk conspiracy theorists are mighty quiet while Trump touts a vaccine as a magick bullett

Now when Bill Gates does this he's the devil incarnate but when Trump does it the silence is deafening.

edit on 15-5-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Actually, we are going to need "warp speed" to develop a coronavirus vaccine before Star Trek: the Next Generation.

+6 more 
posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If this Thread were a building...it would be condemned.
If this Thread were sushi...it would be from a gas station.
If this Thread were a woman...it would be a syphilitic whore that voted for Hillary.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

If a vaccine is rushed there may be unforeseen side effects like death for instance.

There is a reason vaccine clinical trials are carried out in a timely manner else you run the risk of the likes of Thalidomide or worse.

Good luck producing anything that resembles a safe working product by the end of the year because it sounds like fantasy to me.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I read somewhere that he said something like they'd have china manufacture it if they had too....

Not sure if it's true, hope he didnt say that.
But.... it's probably a no thanks on my part anyways... but if it's being manufactured in china..
No, no way..

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Uhm, most anti-vaxxers I've known in my life have been hippy-ish people, not conservative voters. Not sure what artificial reality you're thinking of, but it isn't an accurate one.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If this thread were a dumpster... it would be on fire. Oh wait...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Warp factor what?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
To anti-Trump Democrats it's more like "operation twarp" speed 😤🤓

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Now when Bill Gates does this he's the devil incarnate but when Trump does it the silence is deafening.

Bill Gates is repeatedly on record stating that he believes the Earth is overpopulated and we need to reduce the number of humans on the planet. Why in the hell should someone who believes that be trusted on an issue where *saving* lives is the stated goal?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oxford University coronavirus vaccine shows positive signs in monkeys -

Trump is touting American companies but the UK is out in front of the vaccine hunt.

link

Oxford University’s potential coronavirus vaccine showed positive signs in a small animal study involving six monkeys, according to initial findings published online on Thursday.

Human trials began at the end of April and more than 1,000 volunteers have been injected so far, while the animal study took place earlier this year but details have only just been published.

Some of the monkeys developed antibodies against the virus within 14 days of being injected with the experimental vaccine, while all six had antibodies after 28 days, the findings published on preprint server bioRxiv revealed.

Here's is my OP on it from a conspiracy perspective
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There is a reason vaccine clinical trials are carried out in a timely manner else you run the risk of the likes of Thalidomide or worse.

Like autism?

On more than 20 occasions, Mr Trump has tweeted about there being a link between vaccines and austism...

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo
Warp factor what?

Yes!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I’ll think about it. I am not crazy about taking a vaccine, but perhaps it’s the only way

Only because Trump said it's ok now? Oh boy, is our country in trouble.

Dorian Soran

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If this Thread were a building...it would be condemned.
If this Thread were sushi...it would be from a gas station.
If this Thread were a woman...it would be a syphilitic whore that voted for Hillary.

If this thread was a movie, it'd be, "Sharknado".

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I will not be getting it. Trump or not.

And not really because I am anti-vaccine. Because I don't trust anything like that in initial stages.
edit on 15-5-2020 by Fools because: .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join