It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Take the Battle to the Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
THIS MESSAGE HAS SELF DESTRUCTED
Flash mob any company owned by the same guys that own big media. ABC MSNBC Yahoo! news spit propaganda all day. Setup flash mobs to ruin the Disney and Microsoft stores. Spray paint the sides of the affiliate buildings for the local news with patriotic anti-despotic messages. Makes hundreds of copies of fliers and deliver them by drone over mall, beaches and parks telling the people we are at war.

No need to assault the employees, the point is visibility of a message. Chances are the media will not even cover ruined stores because they would have to explain why. But people will see, and question why. People will see and read the graffiti on the sides of the news channel buildings before they get removed, and they will question. They will become curious.

This battle cannot win online only. We have to hit the streets at night and spread the message so when the city wakes up the next day, they have no choice but to confront the truth. The spark of curiosity and rebellion needs a catalyst to ignite. Many people do not know the information they are being fed is deceptive or that super rich people that rule half the Earth and the companies pushing their agendas meet in closed door conferences as they plan the following years agendas.

Write messages in every public restroom, subway, bus stop, and park. Fill water balloons with gasoline, launch them at billboards of the enemy and then light the spark. Playgrounds and workout stations in your taxpayer parks closed off with tape?? Go at night, and clear it all!!! Enlist the homeless, a small bit of food and money and they will do what you ask.

China has declared war against the people of the USA, and they are using our own companies which they have gained big shares of private ownership into to lead the propaganda front. People like Bill Gates and California politicians are loyal to the Communist Chinese government for financial gain. The rest of the party falls in line with big payouts (i.e. campaign contributions).

Even the WaPost and NYT should be targeted. Just don't hurt the employees, they do not have a choice they must obey their employers. Including CNN. But all the property that belongs to these companies, its time to remind them that they can also be reached out and touched by an army of 300,000,000+ .

We have the biggest army ready to mobilize, they just need to be reminded how powerful they are in numbers. The civilian citizens' best weapon is the information river of truth, make it flow freely.
This message will self destruct in five minutes.

edit on 5-15-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The civilian citizens' best weapon is the information river of truth, make it flow freely.

Please define the "river of truth" , from whence does it come ?
Seems to me "truth" is subject to belief.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

People are far FAR too irrationally scared.

So, unfortunately, I'll have to see your "300" and raise you a...

Great music, though.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Spray paint the sides of the affiliate buildings

Write messages in every public restroom, subway, bus stop, and park. Fill water balloons with gasoline, launch them at billboards of the enemy and then light the spark. Enlist the homeless, a small bit of food and money and they will do what you ask.

Jeebus, so I take it you will be leading this charge, vandalising your local neighbourhood, and you are suggesting petrol bombs and slave labour to make criminals of others, yikes, I may have missed the sarcasm, it is sarcasm isn't it?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

and what then? will do you inform us about what is happening in the world? or should everyone use breitbart.com then? which media do you trust? maybe i don't trust your sources and prefer to use others? the biggest mass media in the world is the internet and if you don't live in china or north korea you can read billions of opinions and billions of truths. ats is also a propaganda medium. and everybody can spread what he wants here. and everybody can read it.
edit on 15-5-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. No matter which side one is on, vandalism and what-not is not appreciated. Things would only escalate and make things worse.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I'm thinking along similar lines... but taking the battle to the people, by the people, for the people.

I have a few ideas for some guerilla messaging of my own. I still have to work out some details though!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I wonder how one tells the difference between someone who is sincere and someone who is an agent provocateur. I honestly don't know.
edit on 15-5-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Pretty sure that the folks in media, as well as all the others pushing a similar agenda, would absolutely love this.

They either want full compliance, or emotional outbursts. Just as long as ya dont come up with anything that might establish a competing paradigm or narrative (like the tools for decentralization).

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
THIS MESSAGE HAS SELF DESTRUCTED
Flash mob any company owned by the same guys that own big media. ABC MSNBC Yahoo! news spit propaganda all day. Setup flash mobs to ruin the Disney and Microsoft stores. Spray paint the sides of the affiliate buildings for the local news with patriotic anti-despotic messages. Makes hundreds of copies of fliers and deliver them by drone over mall, beaches and parks telling the people we are at war.

No need to assault the employees, the point is visibility of a message. Chances are the media will not even cover ruined stores because they would have to explain why. But people will see, and question why. People will see and read the graffiti on the sides of the news channel buildings before they get removed, and they will question. They will become curious.

This battle cannot win online only. We have to hit the streets at night and spread the message so when the city wakes up the next day, they have no choice but to confront the truth. The spark of curiosity and rebellion needs a catalyst to ignite. Many people do not know the information they are being fed is deceptive or that super rich people that rule half the Earth and the companies pushing their agendas meet in closed door conferences as they plan the following years agendas.

Write messages in every public restroom, subway, bus stop, and park. Fill water balloons with gasoline, launch them at billboards of the enemy and then light the spark. Playgrounds and workout stations in your taxpayer parks closed off with tape?? Go at night, and clear it all!!! Enlist the homeless, a small bit of food and money and they will do what you ask.

China has declared war against the people of the USA, and they are using our own companies which they have gained big shares of private ownership into to lead the propaganda front. People like Bill Gates and California politicians are loyal to the Communist Chinese government for financial gain. The rest of the party falls in line with big payouts (i.e. campaign contributions).

Even the WaPost and NYT should be targeted. Just don't hurt the employees, they do not have a choice they must obey their employers. Including CNN. But all the property that belongs to these companies, its time to remind them that they can also be reached out and touched by an army of 300,000,000+ .

We have the biggest army ready to mobilize, they just need to be reminded how powerful they are in numbers. The civilian citizens' best weapon is the information river of truth, make it flow freely...
This message will self destruct in five minutes.

Sounds like the only news you want to hear is news you like to hear!
edit on 15-5-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

We have the biggest army ready to mobilize, they just need to be reminded how powerful they are in numbers. The civilian citizens' best weapon is the information river of truth, make it flow freely.

Write messages in every public restroom, subway, bus stop, and park. Fill water balloons with gasoline, launch them at billboards of the enemy and then light the spark.

Are you suggesting violence to people that work at a news corp. you don't approve of? Had to get a screen capture of your OP.
edit on 15-5-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Right on brother, power to the sheeple!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
You obviously never hired day laborers in Las Vegas

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

When people really get fed up, they will march on the big six news organizations headquarters that control 90% of the US media. Similarly to how they are Marching on State capitals in the lockdown States right now.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Even better ... Walk into any post shut-down business and ask, "Will you keep a record of my visit if do business here?" If they say, "Yes," tell they they won't get your money, turn around and leave. Be consistent. If you can't find what you want at a non-enabling business, do without.

Let others know. Use social media. Have been discussing with friend in Louisiana about using #contacttracersinLA to identify businesses that comply and enable. This can, ultimately, have more effect than physical vandalism. It's legal, it's powerful and it's your choice.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I appreciate your enthusiasm. It's great to see people want to take action to enact a change.
But in this case my friend, I feel maybe, the resort to "Fight Club" style tactics in order to spread awareness, may not, if ever, be in order as of yet.
Perhaps, actions deemed less than legal and those with considerable physical risk, should only be taken at the proper times by the proper persons.
We have both of those items to consider.

Now if in the event that it seems those items are compromised, will fail, or need the type of help you are talking about, I think it will be evident and without question. But until then, maybe take it easy on the game planning.
In the open.

edit on 19Fri, 15 May 2020 19:11:42 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoFridayb20205America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Typo

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Truth is only subjective to those unwilling or unable to accept it regardless of whether or not it conflicts with their personal beliefs or bias.

You know... radical leftist sjw nincompoops and/or TDS suffering fools...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

On the other side of that mirror are irrational authoritarian ignorant and/or bloated patsies or in more modern terms useful idiots.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: tanstaafl
"You know... radical leftist sjw nincompoops and/or TDS suffering fools..."

On the other side of that mirror are irrational authoritarian ignorant and/or bloated patsies or in more modern terms useful idiots.

It isn't the other side of a mirror, it is merely another face, and yes, there are many authoritarians that have falsely claimed to be otherwise, as some of these threads have revealed.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: gortex

Truth is only subjective to those unwilling or unable to accept it regardless of whether or not it conflicts with their personal beliefs or bias.

But not Trump supporters ?

The funny thing is you don't see the contradiction.

edit on 18-5-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join