It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights are the law of the land...PERIOD!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I can't disagree with that.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sure got quiet in here.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Who sold you that pack of lies?

I'll bet you believe every vote counts, don't you?
edit on 15-5-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Where is the ACLU?

Where is the ACLU?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
That only really applies west of Thunder Bay, ya? Seems like the average toughness factor takes a serious dip east of Thunder Bay, almost to the point of ridiculousness.

You obviously don't know much about Canada!?

Half of the West's toughness came directly from the Maritime's and The Rock.

Edit to add:

For any that don't know, the Maritimes and Newfoundland are the furthest provinces to the East. Just clarification for the joke.

edit on 15-5-2020 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: Bluntone22

Touche...at least he can box.
As much as a softie he is....my PM can still beat up most presidents, just not Putin.

Trump vs Trudeau....Trump would get murdered.

I reckon the Kiwi PM would take him out, an alpha female always beats a beta male, but hey, hows that Constitution threat coming from the South? Better hope they don't invade, could be disasterous.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Man, I don't even consider the Maritimes to be Canadian most of the time. They're damn near a nation unto themselves.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Where is the ACLU?

Where is the ACLU?

They're defending the rights of prisoners to be freed and are ignoring states where their governors have gone full Stalin.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Does the constitution have an amendment for reckless endangerment of lives that could lead to death?

Oh wait that's what the second amendment is all about.

c'mon USA, prove to yourself you can adapt and evolve, does an atheist abide to the rules given by the burning bush? no. If you hold on the defense in the NFL, do you use the first amendment as an argument? that would be stupid because rules are rules.

People are getting cabin fever, doing stupid things and taking silly risks that could infect others.

Remember Spocks dying words.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Man, I don't even consider the Maritimes to be Canadian most of the time. They're damn near a nation unto themselves.

You got it backwards.

Maritimes is Canada. It is the heart and soul.

That Canadian in a flannel shirt, taking a break from hockey for a beer...Maritimes. The quintessential Canadiana imagery is Maritimes.

It would be far, far more apt to state that the RoC are the nations unto themselves.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

"Erase my web browser history".

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

"Live long and prosper." How does taking actions that destroy the nation's economy lead to prospering?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I know he is a wuss, but so are the people whining about a constitution they won't bother fighting for....yeah, I said it.

Careful now. The boogbois LARPers don’t like it when you point that out. It’ll make them mad enough to draw new signs!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I think it's more like, governrment does something wrong and everyone's first go-to is to shoot them all.

If we shot politicians every time they did something wrong or stupid, we'd have no politi-. . . . .

I'll get back to you.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am more into slapping the hell out of people before I would shoot anyone.
As far as the constitution......yer call?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I'm a fan of disproportionate response and the simple fact that it works quite well. IF the People of the United States actually took a stand and coupled it with a great cleansing fire sweeping through our political system, it would stiffle corruption and malfeasance at most levels of the government for generations. Slapping... well, that works for a few weeks, but we'd find ourselves right back in this mess pretty quickly. Maybe a compromise? Slap the piss out of each of them, then hang them?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Its not that we are weak, its just that most of us know when we get to that point of rolling an armored column into DC there's no going back. Nobody really wins then as the destruction would be widespread and take years to rebuild if other countries didnt dive in and carve out what they could.

One doesnt tear their house down because the septic system is backing up downstairs, yeah it might be a mess but its still fixable.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I am more into slapping the hell out of people before I would shoot anyone.
As far as the constitution......yer call?

I swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution.

As for what I'm DOING about the over-reach?

Working and arguing with state officials right now. I don't feel the need to actually start "shewting" them just yet.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

For a moment there I thought you were talking about Trump's executive orders, some of which have been ruled as unconstitutional.

LOL.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

For a moment there I thought you were talking about Trump's executive orders, some of which have been ruled as unconstitutional.

LOL.

Which of Trump's EOs did the SCOTUS rule on?

Has he beat Obama's record? I want to say BHO2 was denied 13 times but can't find the number online.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join