It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI Gov whitner calls protesters racist and misogynistic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
a reply to: Boadicea

Off topic question:
What did you put down on the Census under your "ethnic origin"?

My family has all been here since before the Revolutionary War and I identify as American. I have never hyphenated my origins because where would I start?

So I just put down Colonial American.

My ancestors mostly came from Ireland with one from England and another from Germany. My mom's biological dad's grandmother was a full blooded Cherokee.

As far as the census went, I said "other" and "none of your f'g business". Yes, I can be a idck like that.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Identified
a reply to: Boadicea

Off topic question:
What did you put down on the Census under your "ethnic origin"?

My family has all been here since before the Revolutionary War and I identify as American. I have never hyphenated my origins because where would I start?

So I just put down Colonial American.

I just said "American" -- if I remember correctly. I know I answered "American" to one of the questions. I think that was the one my husband wanted me to write "Eden."

For race, I wrote in "human." I definitely remember that one!

I've always refused to play that game. Sounds like you do too...

I wrote "human" too. lol

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i used to be a bouncer, and i met SO many bullies before and after, but i had to work with bullies up close.
i saw how some of the bouncers would enjoy beating up short tiny guys.

thats what these pos govs are doing now.
same garbage, same bullies, same enjoyment.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
She obviously doesn't know "our" (American civics) history.

A nation, born of rebellion!

A couple hundred years ago? She would've thought owning slaves was perfectly "legal" and "lawful". Sad fact? She would've been right. Thank God for the right of rebellion.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I call them petty, little people. "Titles", "badges with guns", only go so far, in The U.S. of A. We fought two wars to rid ourselves of "titles"... Obviously we're not getting our tax dolars worth, out of "public education".

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

The ballot box is a waste, although for legitimacy's sake it is important to continue holding as much power as possible for conservatives.

Tyrants deserve a future in one of our top-notch CIA blacksite accomodations and maybe a slice of bread a day.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Ah, slavery, another thing we have to thank those CRATS for defending. Even after we whipped their rear end in the first civil war, they fought for segregation for another century.

Thank GOD For freedom loving Republicans.

They want us to believe we have a shared history, well I say we are NOTHING like "those people" (the crats)

Bureuacrats, artisocrats, autocrat, technocrat, democrat, kleptocrat. Does anything good or worthwhile end in that suffix? Put it another way, anything that helps this country or freedom loving Americans?
edit on 5/16/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

The ballot box is a waste, although for legitimacy's sake it is important to continue holding as much power as possible for conservatives.

Tyrants deserve a future in one of our top-notch CIA blacksite accomodations and maybe a slice of bread a day.

Lol yes! Only the best the CIA has to offer........but just to be sure maybe she should be tossed over a freighter ship in a small container over the marianas trench (deepest spot in the Pacific Ocean) just to be sure.
Don't let that pressure get to ya Gretchen!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: murphy22

Ah, slavery, another thing we have to thank those CRATS for defending. Even after we whipped their rear end in the first civil war, they fought for segregation for another century.

Thank GOD For freedom loving Republicans.

They want us to believe we have a shared history, well I say we are NOTHING like "those people" (the crats)

Bureuacrats, artisocrats, autocrat, technocrat, democrat, kleptocrat. Does anything good or worthwhile end in that suffix? Put it another way, anything that helps this country or freedom loving Americans?

Christ if they had it their way we would still have slaves.
I like to remind the crats of that when I start hearing the isims and ists, another good one they hate...
Remind them that they were the anti womans rights party.....lol
You will hear a pin drop because you blasphemed the church of liberalism!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yah she’s really a piece of work. A despot. How do these people make it into positions of authority. How despicable.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Yah she’s really a piece of work. A despot. How do these people make it into positions of authority. How despicable.

Whitmer should have several challengers before the next Governor election. Or has she done like China's president, and cancelled all future governor elections?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Every time the Witch of Lansing gets on television with Christine Baskets in the background blathering about the "science" and figures, yet not one single fact or figure has been released by her highness. She lost her authority on April 30th. Let me be clear: THE EMERGENCY DECLARATION IS EXPIRED. She has already lost one court case (and immediately went the revenge route), the legislature is suing her. The Mackinaw Center and doctors are suing her. She has no legitimacy, no power to dictate. It's over, done.

I've stopped with the mask, distancing and am going to my cabin every other two weeks. The masks? A R95 will last for 8 hours. A N95, one hour. The blue ones? They keep you from infecting others. That's it. The virus lives on surfaces - no amount of distance will stop that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join