It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI Gov whitner calls protesters racist and misogynistic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Here we are again with supreme leader governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan making false allegations again against the protesters.

She went on an ABC news interview and blatantly lying about the protesters. First she started with saying again that the protesters are racist and were carrying Confederate flags, nooses, guns, displaying "violent" behavior and now a new one.....that the protesters are all misogynistic!!
WTF!?! She really said that, I was disgusted but not surprised that she said that.
Also saying that the protesters are the cause of continuing to spread covid and what she is doing is constitutionally right and backed by scientists while also saying she was right about everything.

I can't believe this lying sack of s**t!! You can just tell she hates men by that "someone just took a hot stanky piss in my mouth" look on her face that is permanently frozen to her face like a statue.
So the men AND women protesters are misogynistic? How does that make any sense? And also they are racist and that includes black protesters and other people of color who protest?

She has, and continues, to violate the constitutional rights of every citizen of Michigan. She says that she won't tolerate dissent and will punish the protesters and people speaking out against her by arresting them and extending the lockdown every time there is a large protest. Its liberal authoritarianism at its most finest and it's just plain sick!

I hope the people of Michigan that are outraged and sickened by this power hungry tyrant will overthrow her asap by whatever means they feel, or at least cast her out at the ballot box along with every state senator, congressman, mayors, county executives and even small town supervisors who support her and her agenda.

As a conservative from Massachusetts (I know hard to believe) and also lived in New York for almost a decade with some of that being the Cuomo administration, I feel for the citizens of Michigan and the other oppressed democratic run states. If I feel the sickened outrage that I do about this, I can't imagine those that live in those states and having similar opinions and what they are going through.

The b***h needs to go, one way or another because she is a power hungry, sick liberal.

Here a link that shows her consistent lies to the citizens of Michigan

m.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

You’re grumpy before you have your morning coffee aren’t you ? Lol

Other than that I agree with the premise of your post .

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Her name is scratched off the VP list. Poor reasoning, vindictive and hateful person.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Karen Whilter's "deplorable" moment.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Do it Michigan!!

Get rid of that (insert word of choice here).
edit on 15-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ironic words coming from Governor Whitler 😃😷😃

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Karen Whilter's "deplorable" moment.

First thing that came to my mind.
Hopefully it backfires on her just like it did for Hillary.

I guess they are slow learners.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
They need 25% of the voters to get the recall process moving. It's not hard to believe this could go down.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown
Lol a little, started drinking my coffee near the end of my post
And thank you.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Oh it will backfire alright. They don't learn one bit from the past

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
They need 25% of the voters to get the recall process moving. It's not hard to believe this could go down.

That would be great, is this something that they are considering doing? I'm sure they could easily get 25% especially after each day continues

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Splattering out name-calling whose definitions do not match the target of the name-calling makes you appear desperate and reaching for a last straw when everyone around you can clearly see you're beyond wrong.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Listen to her. Watch her. Something is wrong. The one thing I have come to firmly believe is that some of these people,like her, who are giddy with the power of control have serious underlying mental issues. It's all being revealed.

In the beginning when we weren't sure what exactly had been released on the world, these measures were warranted. As we have moved forward and learned more about this virus and who it is mainly affecting, these power-lusters don't want to turn loose of their whip.

Cruella De Vil has nothing on on this Whitmer villainess.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yeah but there is a new catch (2012), they reduced the days from 90 to 60 days from the time the first vote is signed Until they get the 25% votes. Considering how fast normal government works, that is virtually impossible lighting speed. How flipping convenient...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Her name is scratched off the VP list. Poor reasoning, vindictive and hateful person.

Why? She's three for three on the requirements.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Don’t forget the most important requirement that got her on the list to begin with - being a female.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You can see it in her eyes, that she's a Bunny Boiler.

Her Ex is the Protesters though.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
getting pushback hard, the ISTs and the ISMs will be coming fast and furious now, I wager she doubles down with authoritarianism to the point the State police start telling her no.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

You can see it in her eyes, that she's a Bunny Boiler.

(I can see the meme now!).

edit on 15-5-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Typical of our defeated leftists that have no answer...

That just goes to show you that the protesters are doing something right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join