It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Barnett --The Non Consent - How To

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
G'day mate`s ...It`s still another new day in the apocalypse, but no worrys as we are getting used to it allready. Man from down under ,Tom Barnett wanted to share something important about how to non consent . This apply to vaccines, but also other things ...

It`s new to me also,so cant say much of it...but i do trust Tom Barnett`s word ...if he says go for it...i will .

solutionsempowerment.com

We can use the system for our benefit, nobody has not much talked about how to before....because they dont like us to know...since our benefit is theirs loss .

Spread the word, people need to know about the non concent stuff now and not after they roll out mandatory vaccine laws.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Wait a minute they want all my details, name, address, email and I have to give them money also

were all in this together.....as long as you pay us

Think I will fight my own battles as oppossed to paying someone to harvest my data/confidential details

Thanks for the thread, but not for me

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

If you hire a lawyer, try to do it without giving your name, address, email and money....good luck with that .

This is a service, it did not born out from air...people who made it had to actually put some time for it.

Yeeh, save your money...they dont need money from people like you.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

You seem annoyed and judgemental, so be it

no problems from "people like me"

hope you are happy with your purchase

all the best from "people like me"

people like me seem to think the same judging from the youtube comments, with even the narrator stating he was unaware who holds your date

Debbie Shay 3 days ago Tom, sadly...I don't like the MAIN company connected to this website either: "Mighty Networks" (Solutions Empowerment is POWERED by Mighty Networks). Gina is Pro vaccine, Pro Biden, Pro lockdown, basically everything that spells 'freedom' she's against. Check her out on twitter. Who are the team that owns and runs solutions empowerment? There is NO detail, unless you have info? And who owns ALL of our data once we sign up to these guys for US$70 a year, Gates?

Tom Barnett 1 day ago Wow, had no idea about that. I think everything in some way winds its way around to nefarious people. I know the SE team are legit, as far as where the info goes in metadata I have no idea. You can always write your own notices, this was just to help people who would ordinarily not bother or know how or take the time to learn.

thanks again from "people like me"
edit on 15-5-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: comments from youtube

top topics

join