It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO=2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
Nexus, right they can track you and you can pay with just a pass of your hand by a scanner or sensor. Have you given thought to whatelse this chip will be able to do?

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now 'see and hear' what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillimeters) is placed into optical nerve of the eye, it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights, and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the person’s brain via the microchip to be reexperienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

conspiracyarchive.com...

The 4th dimension is a transition which our earth and us will go through. The earths vibration is increasing from 7.8 hertz up to 13 hertz and so is ours. The earths vibration started increasing in around 1980, it was at 7.8 hertz for thousands of years and is now around 11 hertz. This transition is like tuning us up to another level which increases our awareness. The earth is getting into harmony, our rotation will stop and reverse and we will have a magnetic pole flip. We will become more intuitive and be more psychic, so it will be hard for people to get away with lies.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Ycon]

Could this possibly be the "Birth Pains" mentioned in Matthew Chapter 24?

Jesus said to them in reply, "See that no one deceives you.
For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Messiah,' and they will deceive many.
You will hear of wars and reports of wars; see that you are not alarmed, for these things must happen, but it will not yet be the end.
Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be famines and earthquakes from place to place. All these are the beginning of the birth pains.

I dont know, just an idea I would throw out there...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
yes these are the birth pains, we can see the signs every where.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
And I don't mean the right nationality or culture. I mean the public.
The grass roots. If the entire world was united by a common people movement, it just might save our collective asses..............naaah.
We're toast. Apocalypse, armageddon, rapture, cleansing, invasion, judgement day, what ever..... bring it on, but I say 2012 is too far away, I am getting impatient. Let's move it along here....... get crackin'!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
And I don't mean the right nationality or culture. I mean the public.
The grass roots. If the entire world was united by a common people movement, it just might save our collective asses..............naaah.
We're toast. Apocalypse, armageddon, rapture, cleansing, invasion, judgement day, what ever..... bring it on, but I say 2012 is too far away, I am getting impatient. Let's move it along here....... get crackin'!

Basically that attitude will lead us into it further, and faster. Now I feel that we cannot stop this force from coming, but having an attitude like that wont help to keep morals, humanity and just people in check. People need to be aware of what is going on. I dont know, What sucks is even if 50% of Americans started to realize how we are being fed this crap, how we are being conditioned to accept their ultimate goal it still wouldnt do any good. It would take 75% of civilization to realize what is going on to destroy their plans.

My point here is that we need to wake people up, sure we could try and fight, but I dont think that will do any good. All we can do is wake up, open our eyes, and resist their plans. Be aware of their plans, and learn to be away of when its taking place so at least we can spare ourselves their complete grip.

I believe that this NWO, and The Illuminati all of these secrets are basically what could be called God's plan. Revelation pretty much etches all of this, but doesnt draw the entire picture. Just enough for us to see the outline, so that when it all goes down, the believers will realize, okay this is wrong, we need to resist this evil. Most wont see it, thats the sad part. Wake people up on a massive scale... One way of doing this is sit down your friends, your loved ones and show them Alex Jones' new video Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State, because truthfully I watched this video and I was blown away. This one is a major eye opener, and I have already showed a dozen people, and woken them up, made them try to understand what is coming. Help them become aware. Its hard to try to explain to the ignorant what is going on, one good way is through Alex Jones. He is doing a lot of great things for us who want to try and resist evil.

Basically we should just sit back, we should try to be aware, and make others aware. Delay their plans, because it is inevitable, but we can slow them down for sure.
I dont know, I guess Ill stop preaching and let you go on with your business..

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Its a challenge to wake people up and unless you can convince them to take a few hours from their mundane pointless lifestyle to go and look at the evidence out there for themselves, they just aint gonna believe it.

they must see if for themselves... its no good trying to talk to them about it.... their in the Matrix of ignorance and they also PREFER ignorance so they dont have to worry about the evil and can be happy and content. BLissfull ignorance its called

The only way to be effective in waking the herd would be to do what AJ and Icke do.... go around giving lectures to audiences of thousands and hope you dont take two in the back of the head while your at it

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
Its a challenge to wake people up and unless you can convince them to take a few hours from their mundane pointless lifestyle to go and look at the evidence out there for themselves, they just aint gonna believe it.

they must see if for themselves... its no good trying to talk to them about it.... their in the Matrix of ignorance and they also PREFER ignorance so they dont have to worry about the evil and can be happy and content. BLissfull ignorance its called

The only way to be effective in waking the herd would be to do what AJ and Icke do.... go around giving lectures to audiences of thousands and hope you dont take two in the back of the head while your at it

I agree with you, most do not want to see past the illusion that we live. This hologram if you will...

It is up to the induvidual to accept the awareness, but its up to people who are aware to present it to them. I feel that it is our job to make people aware, we must slow the NWO down.

As for your statement about Alex Jones, and Icke, I dont think those guys have to fear anything. Well certainly not Alex, because his death would give instant credibility to all of his research and documentation. As for Icke, I cant say that he has as many listeners as Alex, that Im just not sure of.

He definetly isnt as profound as Alex, sure he has a written a few books, and has done many lectures, but he just isnt as believable as Alex. He doesnt use things he can prove. He claims he has proof, but doesnt show us hard evidence. Thats why I cant believe some guy who was a goalie, then a sports commentator, then claimed to be The Christ, and now claims Reptoids have taken control on the globe. I will stick with things that can be proven...

dh

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
Nexus, right they can track you and you can pay with just a pass of your hand by a scanner or sensor. Have you given thought to whatelse this chip will be able to do?

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now 'see and hear' what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillimeters) is placed into optical nerve of the eye, it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights, and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the person’s brain via the microchip to be reexperienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

conspiracyarchive.com...

The 4th dimension is a transition which our earth and us will go through. The earths vibration is increasing from 7.8 hertz up to 13 hertz and so is ours. The earths vibration started increasing in around 1980, it was at 7.8 hertz for thousands of years and is now around 11 hertz. This transition is like tuning us up to another level which increases our awareness. The earth is getting into harmony, our rotation will stop and reverse and we will have a magnetic pole flip. We will become more intuitive and be more psychic, so it will be hard for people to get away with lies.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Ycon]

Absolutely Ycon The actual vibration we're headed for is 15Hz which is where the parasitic entities as personified in the world leaders and their controllers as feeders can no longer exert control and loose hold
All their manipulations are aimed at fighting this event

<< 1   >>

join