It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO=2012?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It just came to me that since everyones saying the NWO is going to come into power soon, that maybe it might take place on december 21, 2012 since thats the day the mayans said the world will as we know it will end

any comments?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yeah from now and 2012 we will see the full implementation of the NWO thanks to the ignorance of so many

2012 is also when we enter the 4th dimension... it is crucial that they get the NWO in before it happens.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
well im seeing this big coincidence (or not??) of alot of things/people saying that somethings going to happen in 2012, john titor, naustradamus, NWO people, the mayans, a commit of some sort is supposed to hit us/come close to us and some other thing (i just cant think of

Originally posted by Novusordo
2012 is also when we enter the 4th dimension... it is crucial that they get the NWO in before it happens.

what do u mean enter the 4th dimension and do u have any links or anything on it?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Bring on the NWO it carnt b that bad

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This has been covered before.
Lots of times before in the past and across other boards aswell.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexygeek
Bring on the NWO it carnt b that bad

Indeed, not so bad that it cannot be crushed like every other nwo that preceded it.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i noticed at the end of the movie Super Size ME they have a tombstone of Ronald McDonald and it says "1954 - 2012". i found that to be a bit odd. no clue as to why they chose 2012 as his death.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I dont know as if anyone will know when such a terrible thing could happen, but it sure seems feasible.

I have always felt that something major and epic will happen in my lifetime, and I think we will see it sooner, rather than later.

Its possible such predictions could be true, I guess only time will tell, and for now I guess all we do is wait. Sit back and watch, its gonna be a crazy ride.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I hope it won't happen at all, but sooner rather than later like you said, best bring it down to start with.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IlluminousIts possible such predictions could be true, I guess only time will tell, and for now I guess all we do is wait. Sit back and watch, its gonna be a crazy ride.

How about attempt to wake the herd?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I see 2012 everywhere these days. Today in the newspaper, it was talking about France implementing something in 2012, can't remember what.

I just hope NWO won't happen! I don't want to have everything I like about life beeing taken out

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

Originally posted by IlluminousIts possible such predictions could be true, I guess only time will tell, and for now I guess all we do is wait. Sit back and watch, its gonna be a crazy ride.

How about attempt to wake the herd?

Most people would think we're crazy, so they'd just ignore you, or lock you in prison of rpublic disturbance [if in the UK]. If is does happen, not many will want it, depending what it is. If we go into mass conflict with other countries then they'll save the day, as it would be better than war.
Always be ready for the worst...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I see 2012 as the deadline to have the NWO in place with the chip implant. The reason I say deadline is because as we enter the 4th dimension we will change, our awareness will increase and we will be more able to see the lies. Those that wish to control us with the NWO and the implant, will not be able to convince us after or near the 2012 date, to go along with their plan.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I wouldn't have an implant anyway. In the UK, they've thinking of giving out 'money cards' that will replace money. Everyone will have something like a credit card with all of your money on it [no notes or coins]. To buy something, you use it like a credit card, and the money is taken off your 'account'.
Just another way of monitoring peoples money, and to know exactly what they spend it on, could also be used to bring down economy...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
In the UK, they've thinking of giving out 'money cards' that will replace money. Everyone will have something like a credit card with all of your money on it [no notes or coins].

That's the step right before they convince you to have a implant. Without the implant, you can not buy or sell.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
And implants are trackable, so they'll always know who you are. A scientist [recently] has created a trackable chip the size of a rice grain. It can also hold all of you medical details so the medical services just need to 'scan' you...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Can anyone explain what this "entering the 4th dimension" means...links...anything?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Can anyone explain what this "entering the 4th dimension" means...links...anything?

thats what i was saying

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Nexus, right they can track you and you can pay with just a pass of your hand by a scanner or sensor. Have you given thought to whatelse this chip will be able to do?

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now 'see and hear' what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillimeters) is placed into optical nerve of the eye, it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights, and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the person’s brain via the microchip to be reexperienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

conspiracyarchive.com...

The 4th dimension is a transition which our earth and us will go through. The earths vibration is increasing from 7.8 hertz up to 13 hertz and so is ours. The earths vibration started increasing in around 1980, it was at 7.8 hertz for thousands of years and is now around 11 hertz. This transition is like tuning us up to another level which increases our awareness. The earth is getting into harmony, our rotation will stop and reverse and we will have a magnetic pole flip. We will become more intuitive and be more psychic, so it will be hard for people to get away with lies.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Ycon]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yeah it will be very exciting to see the effects it will have on those still asleep.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join