It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: "Pandemic Has Cost Us Lives Of Billions Of People, Millions Of People."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Are we to believe that Democrats actually think this bozo can take on President Trump in a Presidential debate?

Everytime Biden holds a virtual conference, there's evidence of him losing more of his faculties.

Back in mid-April people were wondering where Biden was:

So where the hell is Joe Biden? Why isn’t he on my television every day? Why isn’t he offering counterprogramming to Donald Trump’s daily ’rona rallies (which I’ve been begging the networks to stop broadcasting live). Right now, it feels like the only Democrat running for president is New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, while Biden has been busy polishing his résumé for Indeed.com.

LINK

Well, here's one example why his handlers don't want him on national TV. This was from the other day:

Two weeks ago, Biden uttered more "word salad" in an interview with MSNBC, as he tried to recall the name of his medical advisor:

Common Dementia Behaviors... individuals may form less coherent sentences, more fragmented thoughts, and eventually produce what sounds like “word salad.”

Does Biden look competent enough to go toe to toe with Trump in a live debate? Anyone who actually thinks he is, ought to head their head examined.

Perhaps the DNC realizes that:

Xochitl Hinojosa, communications director for the Democratic National Committee (DNC), sparked confusion this week after stating during an appearance on Fox News that it is crucial for the party to hold its convention, because they are “not officially nominating Joe Biden in order to take Donald Trump.”

“There’s a real possibility the convention does not happen or it happens in a virtual sense. Is that correct as of today?” Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer asked.

“First of all, our convention has to happen, because we are not officially nominating Joe Biden in order to take Donald Trump,” Hinojosa replied. “So our convention is happening. There is business that has to happen.”

LINK

Are these people part of their business plan?

edit on 5/15/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I can't listen to him anymore. It's just painful to watch him deny he has an issue, whatever it is, and for his family and friends to let him embarrass himself every day. I don't hate the guy, I don't like what he's done to people over the years, especially the women and kids but something is wrong with him and it's just sad to watch.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
They should use deep fake technology and have someone competent speak wearing Joe Biden's face. That video just embarrassing why would they do that??

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'm not a person that usually hammers on a politician that miss speaks or gets a bit flustered while talking.
Everyone gets tongue tied at times..
Humans do that especially under pressure.

Biden on the other hand never seems to have his # together.
This latest gaff isn't some high pressured debate or a hardball question catching him off guard.
He was probably given the questions he would be asked and still couldn't put forth a clear thought.

I dont want this man anywhere near the White House.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Are we to believe that Democrats actually think this bozo can take on President Trump in a Presidential debate?

They hate Trump so much it doesn't matter.

They'd nominate a rock and their npcs would vote for it.

PS.

Rocks are smarter than a Biden. or his supporters.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well something is up their sleeves because of how suspicious it was when all-of-a-sudden all the other candidates dropped out and mysteriously threw full support for Biden who is (and was back then) an obvious mental case.

Biden isn't right in the head 🤣

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The dems supporting him are delusional, I literally heard someone I work with say that Biden would "completely dominate" president President Trump in a debate.
I nearly fell laughing at him and simply asked him if he has seen bidens virtual broadcasts and he actually said yes! Hahaha what a freaking joke!
Somehow I wasn't surprised. I'm astonished by the ignorance and delusions of the libs

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

They hate Trump so much it doesn't matter.

They'd nominate a rock and their npcs would vote for it.

PS.

Rocks are smarter than a Biden. or his supporters.

Lol their hate for trump just seeps from their body, its amusing, very very amusing.

P.S. please don't insult the rocks! Jeez the sedimentary rock behind my house is groaning! Lol

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I wish people would just admit that Michelle Obama has absolutely no business being the president.
She has done nothing in her life to justify being mentioned as a contender.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I have absolutely no faith that a video conference debate will ever happen between Biden and Trump. Biden's feed will suddenly be cut off due to a power outage or something. And they'll keep this social distancing and shutdown going long enough that Biden doesn't have to debate Trump. He'll never win and his party knows it.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
President Trump should be very, very careful when first debating Biden. Joe Biden may be acting; acting so well that he will lull President Trump into entering their first debate completely unprepared...

Nah, Biden can't find his ass with both hands...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I wish people would just admit that Michelle Obama has absolutely no business being the president.
She has done nothing in her life to justify being mentioned as a contender.

But Trump does. Game show host, multiple bankruptcies, serial adulterer, philanderer, sued for being a racist and lost, sued for operating a scam university, sued for running a bogus non-profit. Yea, Trump checks all the boxes.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
About that bankruptcy bit. Three out of several hundred businesses. Half of all small businesses that start, fail within the first two years? Something like that. You just keep pushing that though, see how far you get with it.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

You know he was a billionaire real estate developer long before he was a game show host right?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Wonder how many american voters have declared bankruptcy or been sued?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
RE: The U.S. Covid-19 "Crisis".

Read each line, pause, think.

Read/Pause/Think: qmap.pub...

If it makes sense to you, you are AWAKE.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Seems to me that the Democrats want Biden to run because they don't want to win. They've seen the crapstorm that is the World now and don't want any part of running the country.

The next 4 years are gonna be the hardest, horriblest and downright nastiest negative of anyone's tenure as president ever.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Lol. Biden is 77, Trump will be 74 in a month. If Trump gets 2nd term as president he will be celebrating his 77th birthday in the WH.
Yet you bash Biden for being old and of showing signs of dementia?! Rofl. You can trash Biden for many things, but making fun of his age and his way of communicating while voting for Trump is laughable. The sad fact is that either of the two shouldn't be anywhere near the WH

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Yeah, biden would be 82 after his first term.
Trump will be 78 after his second.

Biden is already showing signs of mental issues so I'll pass.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join