It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps says US could sever all ties with China

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

TheRedneck

I have given you the actual timeline, which clearly shows the mistakes made. Clearly you are not goingvto admit you are you, so let's leave it there.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I left being serious in this conversation when you couldn't think of anything you would have done different than the person you are saying did terrible.

Now I'm just curious as to how long you're going to whine about nothing. A puppy will usually stop after six weeks.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I left being serious in this conversation when you couldn't think of anything you would have done different than the person you are saying did terrible.

Now I'm just curious as to how long you're going to whine about nothing. A puppy will usually stop after six weeks.

TheRedneck

I think you are just trolling now. I have already stated what he should have done, (the most obvious, is taking the virus seriously but you just cannot take it in

I bet you did not even read the time link.

Oh well!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You stated nothing specific. "Taking the virus seriously"... what does that mean? You wanted him to frown when he talked about it? LOL.

I have seen people like you all my life. One notable example was a guy who lost everything he had... he went through probably 10 lawyers, all who initially thought he had a open-and-shut case. Every time, he decided the lawyer wasn't doing a good job so he started telling the lawyer what to do when he had no idea what to do. Every time, he lost. Now he's got nothing and no lawyer will speak to him.

If you want to call me laughing my butt off at your ineptitude and ignorance, "trolling," so be it. You shouldn't be waving that ignorance in everyone's face.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: JBurns

Calling them out and offering up criticism is one thing, severing all trade, and ties with them, is a complete and utter different kettle of fish, and somewhat untenable given the trade already in place, from both sides, and the global environment in which we exist.

I think it's ok to do more than just say things.

Would cutting off all trade be fair? It would depend on what China did and who did it. I'm buying the official story but what exactly happened I don't know and most people can't really say they are sure either.

But if China doesn't cooperate than I think cutting off trade is a good thing - not necessarily for punishment but for safety.

If we do find out this was intentionally done but a group of people then those people should be PHYSICALLY removed from power, face a trial and controls put in place so no one can ever abuse that power again.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You stated nothing specific. "Taking the virus seriously"... what does that mean? You wanted him to frown when he talked about it? LOL.

I have seen people like you all my life. One notable example was a guy who lost everything he had... he went through probably 10 lawyers, all who initially thought he had a open-and-shut case. Every time, he decided the lawyer wasn't doing a good job so he started telling the lawyer what to do when he had no idea what to do. Every time, he lost. Now he's got nothing and no lawyer will speak to him.

If you want to call me laughing my butt off at your ineptitude and ignorance, "trolling," so be it. You shouldn't be waving that ignorance in everyone's face.

TheRedneck

You really do not like to be wrong don't you? I linked an actual timeline which proves the mistakes made, and you ignored it. You most prob did not even read it. I told you the reasons a few posts back, again you ignore and go this crazy rant, as if that will somehow make it better that you were wrong.

Quite funny though!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

What was Trump supposed to do? Crash the stock market, empty the shelves and cause a national panic over something China/WHO and others were insisting was under control?

We tried sending CDC people in to analyze the situation. China was scared to death the truth might come out. China could've also halted all flights out of the country the same time they halted all travel within their own country. They didn't.

Trump was the first President to shut down all travel coming from China and all visitors who had been in China within X number of days. He was attacked by Biden Pelosi and other left-wingers for it. So if anybody wasn't taking it seriously, it was democrats in congress.

Trump took is seriously, as evidenced by his actions not mere words. His job, first and foremost, is to protect & uphold the Constitutional rights of Americans and that includes protecting our precious economy (which is national security, which is personal success and personal safety). After all, one cannot be secure without money (food, protection, housing, etc)

China also ignored lessons from their first SARS outbreak, which authorities including the WHO said originated from their non-hygenic wet markets. By allowing disgusting wet markets to operate and HOUSEHOLD PETS/non-food animals to be sold and used as food, they are directly and uniquely responsible
edit on 5/22/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

What was Trump supposed to do? Crash the stock market, empty the shelves and cause a national panic over something China/WHO and others were insisting was under control?

Firstly, he did not take the virus seriously when the first infections started to hit America. Remember his tweets at the time?

Before the virus hit America and the UK, we were being warned by the WHO. How comes I knew how deadly the virus was before it hit the UK? Because WHO were saying it.

We tried sending CDC people in to analyze the situation. China was scared to death the truth might come out. China could've also halted all flights out of the country the same time they halted all travel within their own country. They didn't.

You are missing my point completly. By the time the virus hit America and the UK, we knew about the virus, and how deadly it was.

Trump was the first President to shut down all travel coming from China and all visitors who had been in China within X number of days. He was attacked by Biden Pelosi and other left-wingers for it. So if anybody wasn't taking it seriously, it was democrats in congress.

And my point is, he made huge mistakes, as shown in the timeline I linked. If you actually read it, it's quite obvious mistakes were made.

Trump took is seriously, as evidenced by his actions not mere words. His job, first and foremost, is to protect & uphold the Constitutional rights of Americans and that includes protecting our precious economy (which is national security, which is personal success and personal safety). After all, one cannot be secure without money (food, protection, housing, etc)

He did not take it seriously when the virus hit America. Do you remember his tweets playing the virus down? Seriously, do not comment until you read the timeline link.

China also ignored lessons from their first SARS outbreak, which authorities including the WHO said originated from their non-hygenic wet markets. By allowing disgusting wet markets to operate and HOUSEHOLD PETS/non-food animals to be sold and used as food, they are directly and uniquely responsible

You are also completly missing my point! O am not talking about the early outbreak in China, I am talking about the mistakes made by your government and our government.

So Trump playing down the virus when it first hit America was China's fault?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It's not about being right or wrong at this point. It's about simple cognizance. You keep claiming that somehow Trump did something "wrong" and you can't even say what you would have done differently. How do we know that you would not have done more "wrong" than President Trump? You don't even know that because you don't even know what you would do.

No, at this point it's more about me laughing at your incessant whining than it is about right or wrong. Please, keep entertaining me.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It's not about being right or wrong at this point. It's about simple cognizance. You keep claiming that somehow Trump did something "wrong" and you can't even say what you would have done differently. How do we know that you would not have done more "wrong" than President Trump? You don't even know that because you don't even know what you would do.

No, at this point it's more about me laughing at your incessant whining than it is about right or wrong. Please, keep entertaining me.

TheRedneck

Ok ok, I am going to have to break this down for you I think. First things first. When the virus hit America, why was trump playing it down? Now, you have to remember, this was after we knew exactly what the virus was capable of, so why was he writing things like this on his Twitter?

Trumps Twitter message

“So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

Now, does that sound like someone who is not playing down the virus?! Not only was thst a stupid thing to say, but it gave a message to the American people that this was not serious. He was even mocking the virus!

How about this one!

The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

9:42 PM · Feb 24, 2020

Again, making the American people think there is nothing to worry about.

And there is this!

Low Ratings Fake News MSDNC (Comcast) & @CNN are doing everything possible to make the Caronavirus look as bad as possible, including panicking markets, if possible. Likewise their incompetent Do Nothing Democrat comrades are all talk, no action. USA in great shape!
1:03 PM · Feb 26, 2020

Again! Playing down the virus as if it's nothing to worry about. Did he give any indication to the American people that this was a threat? No, not really!

And this one!

So, the Coronavirus, which started in China and spread to various countries throughout the world, but very slowly in the U.S. because President Trump closed our border, and ended flights, VERY EARLY, is now being blamed, by the Do Nothing Democrats, to be the fault of “Trump”.

5:05 AM · Feb 28, 2020

Yeah, nothing to do with the fact that he was playing down the virus! The guy just cannot take the blame for anything. But he ignored the fact that, at that point, there was absolutly no evidence was spread flowering the US than elsewhere, but anyone who goes against him, he says it's "character assassination"

So, we can confirm, with his own tweets that he was still not taking the virus seriously, even though 500+ people had already had it in America.

When that figure shot up, and the deaths started pouring in, that was when he changed his tune. A few weeks too late.

If he spent more time not mocking the virus on Twitter, and actually telling the American people that this virus was dangerous,, also if he brought Social distinct in doo we, along with other measures, then things could have been different.

But our givernment made the exact same mistake in the UK, so it was not just the incompetence of your government, but ours too.

There is a reason why our death rates are so high.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So again, I ask: what would you have done? Sent out a tweet that said

Sorry, everyone, but we are all going to die from this new virus that has appeared in China. Everyone should make their final preparations now to avoid the rush!

Yeah, that would have worked well.

He instead took actions to try and stop the spread from China to the US... around the same time the WHO was saying there was nothing to worry about. He implemented a travel ban that almost everyone else in the government was against, a ban that pretty obviously was a good idea (since China did the same thing earlier domestically). Even Dr. Anthony Fauci was busily downplaying the potential impact as well. His words were to try and minimize panic... didn't work very well, of course, because at the same time the MSM was busy screaming for everyone to panic.

Thank God Trump didn't go along with their fear-mongering or the entire country would have collapsed.

The simple truth is that no one could "fix" this problem. Once it took hold in China it spread through International traffic to other countries. Italy was devastated; they didn't implement a travel ban soon enough. A good majority of your cases likely came from there. When the panic came anyway, Trump changed his tune but still maintained a hopeful tone.

China is the only country that could have prevented the pandemic. They were the epicenter at the beginning. When China failed to do so, other countries could only deal with it as best they could. That's how a virus works. All you could have done (based on the opposite of what you claimed Trump did so wrong) would have been to make things worse.

Incidentally, things are not really as bleak as you seem to believe. The Wuhan Virus is not very deadly except to those with compromised immune systems and the elderly. A huge chunk of our deaths have come from nursing homes where places like New York were busy requiring them to accept contagious patients. More occurred from those who were placed on ventilators... it seems the Wuhan Virus might be more of a blood disease that enters through the lungs than a lung disease. Ventilators can cause live virii in compromised lungs to enter the bloodstream. Highly populous areas are much more affected than rural areas as well, likely to commulative infection. Stay away from crowds, and you'll likely be fine as long as you're not either immuno-compromised or elderly. If you are, then yes, maybe self-quarantine would be a good idea.

I find it hilarious when people like you start presenting these kinds of opinions. You place all value on words and none of actions. I would assume you would have no problem if Trump had panicked the country but then left air travel from China open and ignored the PPE shortage.

Anyway, that's enough incentive to keep you entertaining for a while. Now go ahead and tell me more about what you would not have done, lol.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So, let me get this straight. Playing the virus down, when it had already infected 500+ people already in America was the right thing to do, even though at that point, we knew how easy it spread, and how deadly it could be. You think it was the right thing to do to pretty much tell people it was ok and business as usual?

You keep on ignoring my points, then moving on to more questions. It's like I give you evidence, you ramble on and on ignoring my points, then ask me to answer the same questions I have answered already!

You have ignored my question on why he played down the virus, right into February. You have ignored me saying he should have locked down sooner, and brought in social distancing sooner. You have ignored the timeline which obviously shows the mistakes he made.

But let's turn to his lies and misinformation regarding the virus.

On Feb 25th, he said they were close to a vaccine.

On February 28, just before the huge increase in cases, he told Americans that the virus would soon disappear, “like a miracle.”

In early March, long before the typical person could get tested for COVID-19, Trump told Americans that anyone who wanted a test for the disease could get one.

March 24, he asserted that a shutdown lasting months was untenable in part because suicides “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about with regard to the virus.”

American people watch his briefings, not to hear a moron stuck up his own a## lie about how great he is doing, but go find out information that could save them and their families.

On April 10, Trump said that the final number of U.S. deaths could be as few as 55,000, a mark the country surpassed before the end of that month.

A week later, Trump said that the death toll would maybe reach 65,000, even as deaths rose at a rate that meant that mark would be overtaken within weeks.

On April 27, when coronavirus deaths numbered about 56,000, Trump again reiterated lowball estimates, declaring, “We’re probably heading to 60,000 or 70,000.” By April 29, the death toll was about 63,000. That same day, Trump mused that total deaths would be “65 or 70 or 60 or whatever the final number will be.”

My God! I could go on and on about the BS he has said in the last few months, and the fact he has said ridiculous things like injecting yourself with disinfectant, only to say he was being sarcastic, when he obviously was not!

But as Trump always like a to say he know more about this and that, in the end, you just do not know whether to laugh or cry when it comes to Trump.

He ignored what be was being told about the virus close to a month, as is shown in the timeline link you did not bother to read!

As for the virus only killing mainly old people and people with other health conditions, I would agree to that, but how many people live in America who are old and have health conditions?

Also, the virus has killed people who are young, and no health problems, hence the reason the virus is scary because it's unpredictable.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

And you just ignored my point, which was that Trump's statements were there to try and inspire hope. Some of them were true: when he spoke about the potential for suicides to increase, well, guess what? It's happening. Suicides are on the increase, along with domestic violence. I saw a report just last night that drug and alcohol abuse, including overdoses, are rising rapidly and creating their own emergency. That's what happens when you don't give people hope.

Look at yourself for an example. What do you expect the final death toll in the US to be? If I were to take your posts seriously, I would be of the mind that we are all going to die. You project absolutely zero hope; only despair.

You, and those like you, are the exact reason why we will never be told if an asteroid is on a collision course with earth. There would be mass panic; most would never survive the ensuing mayhem long enough to see if the asteroid crashed to earth or not.

I especially like how you use a biased timeline of only Donald Trump's statements. What about China's statements? What about the WHO's statements? They all got it wrong, and the WHO exists specifically to provide alerts and solid information in a pandemic situation. They have no other purpose. The US President has plenty of other things going on as well (including defending himself against impeachment with no crime specified at the time this happened) and normally depends on the advice of experts to make decisions. That's why, when constructing my timeline, I used both a link similar to yours and one that was biased in Trump's favor, selecting only the most pertinent actions and statements from both sides.

Would you have banned travel from China? If not, why? If so, when?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

And you just ignored my point,

That's quite ironic, considering you have spent most of the time ignoring my points.

which was that Trump's statements were there to try and inspire hope. 

Absolute rubbish! He said this because he thought he was right. He always thinks he is right!

So, he said this, to give people hope, even though it was well understood by that time how the virus spreads and how dangerous it could be. Some basically, knowing this, he let everyone think there was nothing to it, just to keep their hopes up.

This is the worst excuse I have heard regarding this.

Some of them were true: when he spoke about the potential for suicides to increase, well, guess what? It's happening. Suicides are on the increase, along with domestic violence. I saw a report just last night that drug and alcohol abuse, including overdoses, are rising rapidly and creating their own emergency. That's what happens when you don't give people hope.

That's not giving people hope! That is either blatantly lying, or he was so full of himself, he actually believed the BS he was saying.

He said there would be more suicides deaths than people dying of the virus if they dine a long term lockdown, and he was wrong again!

It's obvious, even for morons like Trump that if their is a long term lockdown, this will bring other problems lime mental health problems, substance abuse, domestic violence etc

You have to remember, mist people alive today have never gone through anything like this before on such a big scale.

Look at yourself for an example. What do you expect the final death toll in the US to be? If I were to take your posts seriously, I would be of the mind that we are all going to die. You project absolutely zero hope; only despair.

When did I say we are all going to die? Reading your posts, it seems like you are not taking the virus seriously. How many deaths will be suitable for you to realise how bad this virus is. Maybe it will take one of your loved ones to get it before you take it seriously.

I have a friend who's whole family has been affected by it. His mum died from it, dad had it but recovered, but his brother is still lying in a coma in a Cambridge hospital while a machine works in his lungs to keep him alive. So, ask him if the virus is serious or not.

I especially like how you use a biased timeline of only Donald Trump's statements.

I was wondering when you were going to say that! I thought it would have been earlier. Why is it biased? Because it's against Trump? Is every bad thing written against trump biased?

Well, please feel free to prove that timeline wrong and the rather ridiculous tweets he put out in February!

What about China's statements? What about the WHO's statements? They all got it wrong, and the WHO exists specifically to provide alerts and solid information in a pandemic situation. They have no other purpose.

They my very well have got it wrong, and regarding WHO, then time eill tell on that. But this is not about them is it. It's about the mistakes trump made, and the fact you refuse to acknowledge them at all!

The US President has plenty of other things going on as well (including defending himself against impeachment with no crime specified at the time this happened) and normally depends on the advice of experts to make decisions. 

And this made him not take the virus seriously, and write ridiculous tweets about it? He is the bloody leader of the most powerful country in the world! And he hates to be wrong!

Seems like you are making excuses up for him now!

That's why, when constructing my timeline, I used both a link similar to yours and one that was biased in Trump's favor, selecting only the most pertinent actions and statements from both sides.

And your timeline you posted was detailed how? Like I said, prove the timeline I linked was wrong?

Would you have banned travel from China? If not, why? If so, when?

I would have banned air travel full stop. I would have brought in social distancing a lot sooner. I would have brought in a Lockdown sooner. I would not have told the American people that everything was ok, when it was not.

One I said, we made the same mistakes in the UK. The social distancing and lock down should have happened sooner.

There is a reason America and the UK have the highest death rates!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Then why'd all the lefties take a dump on his early & decisive action of closing out china?

What else was there to do exactly...? They told people to be prepared for major life changes. Nothing more you can do other than slow it down and try to drag it out as much as possible to avoid overwhelming hospitals.

Guess what? Hospitals weren't overwhelmed.

Mission accomplished. Put 'em on safe and let 'em hang.
edit on 5/23/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

More liberal lunacy.

He never suggested infecting yourself with disinfectant (although I don't oppose stupid people trying it)

He pondered outloud whether any agent existed that could display such rapid action against viral agents. He's not a biologist or a medical doctor, undeterstandable he wouldn't understand the innerworkings of how viruses infect cells to replicate. Musing about how fast lysol or clorox kills viruses and wonder whether anything exists that can do that is not the same as saying "inject these things into your veins"

Its another example of the fanatical left making nothing into something.

And this made him not take the virus seriously, and write ridiculous tweets about it?

Example of these ridiculous tweets please?

And yes, the democrat partisan schiff show distracted him in the first month or so of the event. If they wouldn't have been busy trying to invent a reason to impeach based on a hoax claim to begin with he'd have been even more effective.

But again, our hospitals weren't overwhelmed, millions didn't die. Liberals hung it all on him, and guess what? The great results now also hang on him.
edit on 5/23/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

More liberal lunacy.

He never suggested infecting yourself with disinfectant (although I don't oppose stupid people trying it)

He pondered outloud whether any agent existed that could display such rapid action against viral agents. He's not a biologist or a medical doctor, undeterstandable he wouldn't understand the innerworkings of how viruses infect cells to replicate. Musing about how fast lysol or clorox kills viruses and wonder whether anything exists that can do that is not the same as saying "inject these things into your veins"

Its another example of the fanatical left making nothing into something.

And this made him not take the virus seriously, and write ridiculous tweets about it?

Example of these ridiculous tweets please?

And yes, the democrat partisan schiff show distracted him in the first month or so of the event. If they wouldn't have been busy trying to invent a reason to impeach based on a hoax claim to begin with he'd have been even more effective.

But again, our hospitals weren't overwhelmed, millions didn't die. Liberals hung it all on him, and guess what? The great results now also hang on him.

So why didn't he say that the the interview just after, instead of saying he was being sarcastic. If he meant what you said he meant, why not just say it, instead if the sarcastic excuse.

That makes no sense at all!

As for the tweets, I have posted them on this thread already. They are there for all to see. And the timeline is there for all to see too.
edit on 23-5-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Absolute rubbish! He said this because he thought he was right. He always thinks he is right!

Oh, did I step on a nerve?

I think it is absolutely hilarious how easily you can be triggered. Maybe that post was worth the time spent writing it out after all.

Let's skip the triggered drivel, shall we? You actually said something I would like to address... finally...

I would have banned air travel full stop. I would have brought in social distancing a lot sooner. I would have brought in a Lockdown sooner. I would not have told the American people that everything was ok, when it was not.

OK, so let's see... you agree with the ban on Chinese flights, but also think we should have stopped air travel from other countries as well. By "full stop" I assume you mean to include material transport as well as people. So we would have stopped all medical shipments form China, who we now know supplies a great deal of our medicines. We would have also stopped traffic from Europe, Japan, Africa, the Middle East... wow, we really would have had an economic disaster! The Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020 would pale in comparison.

Starting social distancing earlier... well, the CDC recommended social distancing on March 15th; it was implemented a few days later in the various states. You might be interested in knowing that Donald Trump has never implemented social distancing, a lockdown, or any such thing. That's not his job. Governors of the states issued the social distancing and lockdown orders, and even that is legally questionable.

I have seen reports (unsubstantiated) that 36,000 deaths would have been saved had social distancing been started a week earlier. OK, that would have been a recommendation from the CDC on March 8. On March 8, there was a total of 19 deaths that were later attributed to the Kung Flu. 19. In a country of 300,000,000+. That's what? It works out to 0.0000063%. And you would have seen that sufficient to shut down all sports events, all celebrations, all entertainment venues, and restrict people to their homes, in violation of the powers of the Presidency?

I am soooo glad right now you are not the President!

Incidentally, you are aware that Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York and Mayor Bill DeBlasio of New York City told their constitutents to go out and act like there was nothing wrong about that time, right? Anything to say against them? Nancy Pelosi appeared in San Francisco in the area know as "Chinatown" to let everyone know how safe it was to go visit the sights there. Anything bad to say about her?

Look, I know it's rough when a disease, any disease, takes the life of those one is close to. I get that; it has happened to me before. It happens to everyone. But there's no one to blame this time, except possibly China. If you care about those lives lost you mentioned, why do you cheapen them by being so partisan?

All that does is make absolutely certain no one will listen to you.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Oh, did I step on a nerve?

I think it is absolutely hilarious how easily you can be triggered. Maybe that post was worth the time spent writing it out after all.

Let's skip the triggered drivel, shall we? You actually said something I would like to address... finally...

Only reason I may be "triggerd" is the fact you are ignoring most of my points to fit your beliefs.

OK, so let's see... you agree with the ban on Chinese flights, but also think we should have stopped air travel from other countries as well. By "full stop" I assume you mean to include material transport as well as people. So we would have stopped all medical shipments form China, who we now know supplies a great deal of our medicines. We would have also stopped traffic from Europe, Japan, Africa, the Middle East... wow, we really would have had an economic disaster! The Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020 would pale in comparison.

Look at China. They had a full lockdown, and they recovered quickly, which meant their economy did not suffer like what we are seeing in the UK and America.

So, while China was having a full lockdown, Trump was mocking the virus with his Tweets.

Well dine trump!

Starting social distancing earlier... well, the CDC recommended social distancing on March 15th; it was implemented a few days later in the various states. You might be interested in knowing that Donald Trump has never implemented social distancing, a lockdown, or any such thing. That's not his job. Governors of the states issued the social distancing and lockdown orders, and even that is legally questionable.

It was Jan 30th when China expanded the lockdown beyond Wuhan to the entire province of Hubei. And this is the date WHO declared a global health emergency.

So please tell me, why was Trump mocking and
And playing down the virus well into February?

On man 30th Azar warned trump about the possibility of a pandemic. But what did trump say? Trump dismisses him and calls him an alarmist.

You clearly have not looked into this, but one thing is for sure, you are going to stick up for Trump no matter what. Are you one if the trump supporters that think trump is the messiah and can do no wrong? Sure sounds like it.

I have seen reports (unsubstantiated) that 36,000 deaths would have been saved had social distancing been started a week earlier. OK, that would have been a recommendation from the CDC on March 8. On March 8, there was a total of 19 deaths that were later attributed to the Kung Flu. 19. In a country of 300,000,000+. That's what? It works out to 0.0000063%. And you would have seen that sufficient to shut down all sports events, all celebrations, all entertainment venues, and restrict people to their homes, in violation of the powers of the Presidency?

And now you are pushing 100 thousand deaths. The worst hit country in the world. Of course if the lockdown was introduced ealier, more lives would have been saved.

But Trump was too busy playing the virus down and mocking the virus to be worried about that.

I am soooo glad right now you are not the President

So am I. Would not be able to handle all the minions and people comparing me to Jesus, Moses and Noah!

Incidentally, you are aware that Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York and Mayor Bill DeBlasio of New York City told their constitutents to go out and act like there was nothing wrong about that time, right? Anything to say against them? Nancy Pelosi appeared in San Francisco in the area know as "Chinatown" to let everyone know how safe it was to go visit the sights there. Anything bad to say about her?

Yes, I have something to say about them. They are idiots who now have blood on their hands. Any person lying and playing down the virus who are in the public eye have blood on their hands.

Look, I know it's rough when a disease, any disease, takes the life of those one is close to. I get that; it has happened to me before. It happens to everyone. But there's no one to blame this time, except possibly China. If you care about those lives lost you mentioned, why do you cheapen them by being so partisan?

You are not listening, and I do not think you ever will, so pretty pointless really, so this is my last post on this. I have given you more than enough evidence, but you just do not listen.

All that does is make absolutely certain no one will listen to you.

Not surprising really.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join