It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID 19 is Airborne Aids?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Have you heard the rumour that COVID19 has aspects of HIV in it?

"Coronavirus could attack immune system like HIV by targeting protective cells, warn scientists

Researchers in China and the US find that the virus that causes Covid-19 can destroy the T cells that are supposed to protect the body from harmful invaders

One doctor said concern is growing in medical circles that effect could be similar to HIV

www.scmp.com...

and here is another link

www.thailandmedical.news...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

It's been known for several months that CoViD19 has HIV sequences.

It's been mostly ignored but hey, it's all good cos it's a natural virus ya know?

edit on 1452020 by Wide-Eyes because: Clarification

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I read about this over a month ago, maybe even two months. It has four AIDS markers, it probably will have some ability to destroy some immune cells but from what I read, it will not cause permanent immune system damage to the vast majority of people. Just consume some fresh grapefruit, orange, and kiwi fruit salad with a little sugar, that chemistry should help to control this virus's ability to hurt the immune system cells....unless you are allergic to any or all of those at which points you could have problems....but you will know you have a problem after that.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It's been mostly ignored but hey, it's all good cos it's a natural virus ya know?

Yep,
Just like AIDS.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

it's all good cos it's a natural virus ya know?

Whoa... what would we do if it was actually natural?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

it's all good cos it's a natural virus ya know?

Whoa... what would we do if it was actually natural?

Are you implying that it's not a natural virus?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You tell me.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Go watch CNN. I'm sure Greta will let you know.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I'm not natural, but this virus most likely is.

Why I say this? We'd be at war if it wasn't already, like pew pew war, not cold, stale war.

This is more like earth shaking us off like fleas, the hopi warned us about. We might wanna take a bit of caution, because our own dumbassery will be what depopulates us.

We're going to find out, this thing didn't just appear out of nowhere, viruses don't "just learn" they "evolve" that practice and hosts, I don't buy that it "just" crossed, more likely it "hitched" a ride with another known pathogen, and mutated / evolved that way, until it got it right.

So by that very logic, we should be able to find instances of this thing, much earlier, talking months, possibly even years.

The "exercise" was most likely an effort to quell the issue, by bringing in more outside help.
There is no way in hell everyone in government positions didn't have advanced warning of this, pigs don't fart without satellites flagging the methane signature...

edit on 14-5-2020 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You tell me.

How the hell would I know?

I'm just parroting what I've been told.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just watched GNN to check if it was natural or man-made. They simultaneously say its natural and it's all Donald Trump's fault. Think my head exploded. Gonna try to sleep it off.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It was created in a a number of labs, but this version from Wuhan came from US labs. They know what they put together and thought it could be what takes us out.

How else can you explain the extreme reaction by the entire world?

They know what it is, where it came from, and how it was altered with spare parts from HIV, SARs and MERSA. Obviously they weren't quite done with it before it escaped containment, but they were well on their way to creating an incurable disease with all the latest features they have been working on for decades. Ever since the US government created the aids virus in the late 1970s and took it out for a test drive in the early 80s, they've been working on a newer and better fully loaded model.

The people who sanctioned and funded this need to be "corrected" in a most severe manner. I say we continue working up these "gain of function" viruses and use these folks as test subjects and give the monkeys, bats and lab rats a break. Let's put them in safe sanitarium out in space and and do the tests safely away from the Earth though.
edit on 14-5-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

"Gain Of Function Inserts"

The inserts were used to make the virus more transmittable to primates so that they could test it on monkeys.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It Also Attacks your Reproductive Organs , and that is NO Rumor .

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Where have you been?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I hear it can chop off your arms if you get to close to it too.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Lots of RNA viruses have similar markers to one another. It’s how they inject their genetic material into cells. Nature often evolves in similar ways in different organisms or constructs. It could’ve evolved naturally or a lab may have used genetic manipulation and recombination to enhance in-vitro and in-vivo scientific studies. It does show exposure to non human immune responses and in vitro growth, maybe. They’re still debating that.

This virus prefers epithelial cells via ACE2, it can also bind to various blood cells, endothelial cells, organs and organ systems through ACE2 and other receptors. They are looking into T-cell suppression, doesn’t seem likely to be long term if true. Many viruses use techniques to suppress or negatively enhance immune signaling to out compete the immune response until the host adapts. It’s usually a losing battle for a virus but they can win in any host if the environment is right. We are actually knocking out various immune signals in mice based on its genome to determine the extent.

It would need to specifically target immune cells like Cd4 T Cells and have a latent phase where it ceases attacks on sentry cells like dendritic cells to cause permanent damage. I think coronaviruses only go latent in nerve tissue which is rare.

It’s not impossible though, just unlikely, look at what we did with small pox, basically got rid of the pox and turned it into hemorrhagic fever more lethal than Ebola Zaire. The amount of tailoring to have high affinity to specific receptors to make it do this permanently would be very difficult. RNA respiratory diseases focus on speed of replication during reproduction, increases chance of mutations which could drive it toward a more viable route of infecting and reproducing. Lentiviruses or retroviruses like HIV are masters at genetic modification, much better than CoV. We use them in gene therapy.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Weird , I heard it caused women to grow monobrows ...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I heard it can make your rent late.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The media/gov is airborne aids.

"It's so contagious we should close small traffic businesses and allow all the high traffic box stores to stay open."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join