It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private jet company founded by Trump donor gets $27 million bailout

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Its glogal look at the NK expenditures for Kim.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So , do you Place the 45th President Of The United States in that " Group " then . ?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What do you think.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: RazorV66

The $27 million to the company in the OP is not really an issue to me because the Dems always jam sh!t in their bills that they want money to go to that is way less deserving than this.

What's this got to do with the dems ?

You do see the title of the thread, which is the headline at the link?
It’s obviously an attempt at a hit on Trump by the Liberal leaning CNBC, when they obviously know the bailout bill was passed with bipartisan approval.
So you tell me what it has to do with the Dems.

So let me ask you again, what's this got to do with the dems ?

Do you understand what bipartisan means ?

Im astounded you are getting screwed over by the government and are still blaming the other side, wake up already.

I see you have a comprehension problem.
For CNBC to make this story about a Trump donor owned company getting some money, when they look the other way when the Dems always try to jam abortion bullsh!t into their bills, is hypocrisy at best.
But it’s always about orange man bad.

He understands, it just doesn't fit the narrative he's trying to push. He knows the media is on this side, and he's more than happy to have their help advancing the agenda.

It's you that doesn't understand, my agenda is to point out that all sides of goverment are corrupt.

How hard were you laughing while you posted this?

There's no way you did it with a straight face.
edit on 14 5 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

What do you think.

I'm thinking why does an Australian citizen care?

🤡

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

What do you think.

I'm thinking why does an Australian citizen care?

🤡

Oh he doesn't. Nooooo, they don't care. Just earlier I had a certain New Zealand citizen telling me American politics doesn't concern him at all, despite the fact he spends an inordinate amount of time here posting CNN propaganda about American politics nearly every day.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Solyndra...I will just leave that name here.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Fools

I'm saying I think most of that money was spent like this by everyone in government.

Did you get any?
How many people that you know didn't?
I know one person that got and they didn't even need it.

How much of it really went where we were told it would go?

Yeah, I did get some. Did you?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I'm pretty sure somewhere in there we can blame Obama for this right?

There's always a way to blame Obama mate , might have to bend the facts a little but ... Obama !

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 15 5 2020 by Breakthestreak because: He’s too much of fcuken gutless little CUCK to even comment about really. When he reaches voting age maybe he’ll have expanded his narrow views a bit.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

So let me get this straight...

trump as a businessman who has started, run, or in blunt terms had investment of some time in well over 400 (maybe more) companies BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT (now he has removed direct control over any companies or investments per SEC RULES) went to a DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY house of representatives to get them to put a bailout into this company.

a DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED house who impeached him (but lost in the senate so he was found not guilty btw) .

That democrats OPENLY AND REPEATEDLY ADMITTED (with pride I might add) they will do anything to "remove trump" and "hinder his agenda".

Democrats that held up the stimulus check bill UNTILL they got trump to agree to sign it with the pork they put in.

a DEMOCRATIC CONTROLLED house who (under the constitution) is the ONLY ONE to make a spending/funding bill.

that trump went to them and got them to put in a bailout for a company that (supposedly) trump has some involvement (how much backed up by FACTS is missing in your OP) and THEY GRANTED IT ?

you expect us to believe this?

its as realistic and believable as eliot ness going to al capone to get the chicago mayors office to fund his "untouchables" .

I commend you that you raise (or lower ) the bar in your unbelievable threads about trump.
just when you cant get anymore outrageously unbelievable you prove us wrong.

but in all honesty I dont know which is worse.

you actually believe this anti trump tripe you put out
you think that anyone who believes in FACTS will believe you
or that you think this will fly any better than the similar BS spewed in last presidential election

scrounger

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

you actually believe this anti trump tripe you put out
you think that anyone who believes in FACTS will believe you
or that you think this will fly any better than the similar BS spewed in last presidential election

Trump supporters don't believe in facts they believe in Trump so obviously they won't believe anything that shows him in a bad light , alternative facts are the order of the day for the faithful.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'm sure private jets are an absolute necessity for the functioning of the country. It couldn't possibly be a case of corruption.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Michelle Obama spent TWICE this, of taxpayer monies, on her "vacation" trips to Africa!!

Hell, Obama himself spent twice this golfing in Hawaii!!

Didn't take too long to bring the Obama's into this I see.

Oh yes, tax payer money.

Trump’s Golf Trips Could Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million

That's just for his golf trips alone. It's already been estimated that he's exceeded the cost of vacation and golfing trips etc. than the entire 8 years of the Obamas.

..But hey, different rules apply to the Obamas I take it?

since the OP makes it sound like Trump secretly OK'd this loan, I think that's fair. If you write a DERP worthy OP, you should expect to look like this when defending it.

I wonder if any Obama doners had companies that got bailouts? I bet you don't care. DERP.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Did they get it illegally?

If so investigate build the case and prosecute, otherwise so what... bet we can go through every stimulus type package ever and find similar graft given to the ruling parties friends at the time.

is it right, no is it standard DC politics yes..

Sure would be nice if people would stop voting democrat or republican and lets get a third and 4th party into play.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

To be fair a lot of Dems donors are getting bailout as well, including Marxist ivy league Dem control schools. A lot of them don't need bailouts. Flight industries definitely need bailouts, they have literally no customers at this point.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I don't know if it was justified or not, but as long as it was legal, I'm not going to assign any special shame/blame for this. Do you honestly think that the Dems weren't bailing out their own donors and interests in that bill? They were all doing it.

Plus, the government DID forcibly shut down much of the economy, adversely affecting revenues and financial planning of virtually every business in the country, so this isn't a 'free market' issue, either. The airline industry has been particularly hard hit by the decision, through no fault of their own, and so there may be a valid reason to do this.

edit on 15-5-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Didn't you know, Southern ...

Here at All Trump Supporters ... "Orange Man Gud!"

They're going to swarm to protect the hive, regardless.

As to the "bailouts" both the Blue and Red teams have demonstrated clearly once again that they are corporatist-fascist trash.

(post by face23785 removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join