It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Hosts Coronavirus Town Hall With Health Experts: Greta Thunberg

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

All sarcasm aside...

She is very popular among a lot of people and my guess is that she will help bring a younger audience to the discussion and will include her opinion on the environmental element of the current situation.

She was on a roll with that agenda and some momentum will have been lost in the corona panic.
Whether you agree or not, there are various things that will fall by the wayside in the pandemic so they obviously feel it's worthwhile to keep her relevant so she can carry on when we return to some type of normality.

Concentrating on the one issue will undoubtedly take attention away from others both good and bad, depending on viewpoint.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Trump’s son is afraid of little girls.

When you have to make things up like this, it says a lot more about your own insecurities. Weak.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Page 1:

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Disciples of Trump must be really focused because a lot of his worshipers are playing down the virus, yet Trump is taking the virus seriously.is that great Trump wrong about this?

Page 2:

Nope, what is obvious to see is Trump is looked at like a God! Hence the reason they believe everything he says, and rip apart everyone who is again him. Sound familier?

Do you even think about this # before you post it? Or do you just post whatever your favorite pundits tell you to think, no matter how absurd or inconsistent it is?

Learn to think for yourself. The people telling you to think this garbage are making a fool out of you.

ETA: I should've kept reading page 2, it gets even better:

This makes this thread even funnier lol These trump fanatics get it wrong all the time@ pretty much like Trump does!

So Trump supporters agree with everything he says, except they don't agree with him about the virus, and both Trump and his supporters are always wrong. So who is wrong about the virus, Trump or his supporters?

See what kind of corner you back yourself into when all you do is spout propaganda instead of thinking?

edit on 15 5 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That "little girl" drives you guys crazy, don't she?

That said, it's mainstream media. It's produced according to the TPTB agenda, just like Fox, MSNBC and the rest.

#getovergreta

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Incredible amount of projection. You're so bothered by what these people are saying, you have to lie to yourself "Oooooh, they're soooooo bothered by Greta!" so you can sleep at night lol pathetic.

Keep trolling.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Incredible amount of projection. You're so bothered by what these people are saying, you have to lie to yourself "Oooooh, they're soooooo bothered by Greta!" so you can sleep at night lol pathetic.

Keep trolling.

Gosh, I seem to bother you too.

Goodness. Just ignore lil ol' me then.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

The problem is that I always thought a Town Hall was for disseminating information with people who actually knew something about the topic.

What does Greta know about this?

It's one thing to bring her into some things a celebrity activist to promote her cause. That's why they had her at the UN to scream "How Dare You!" after all, and if they were hosting an event to promote climate something, I could see having her there.

But this is an event to talk about something really mostly unrelated to Greta's groove in almost every way. Are they going to allow people to ask her questions? Are they going to allow her to answer things? What questions can they let her answer?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's CNN.

It's mainstream media.

It's corporate fascism.

Choosing one brand's propaganda over another is absurd.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Do you even think about this # before you post it? Or do you just post whatever your favorite pundits tell you to think, no matter how absurd or inconsistent it is?

Learn to think for yourself. The people telling you to think this garbage are making a fool out of you.

ETA: I should've kept reading page 2, it gets even better:

Read what I wrote! Hence the reason why I said the trump fanatics must be confused!

So Trump supporters agree with everything he says, except they don't agree with him about the virus, and both Trump and his supporters are always wrong. So who is wrong about the virus, Trump or his supporters?

See what kind of corner you back yourself into when all you do is spout propaganda instead of thinking?

No, makes perfect sense! This is the problem here! A lot of trump supporters are fanatical Trump supporters. They worship the guy! And they are also fanatical about freedom! Oh their freedom is being taken away from them! So, their God is saying how dangerous the virus is, yet this is hard for the trump fanatic to compute because they are always obsessed with freedom, and their freedom is being taken away. Hence the reason I said trump fanatics must be really confused by there mini God at the moment.

But hey, the funny thing is, when you see these fanatics protesting about their freedom due to the virus, alot of them had pro trump signs!

Tell me, why is that? Ok, loom at it this way. Why are the trump fanatics not condeming Trump for the lack of freedom, but still waving pro trump signs during their protests?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

When you talk out of both sides of your mouth, saying completely opposite things, but have to claim it's logically consistent because you didn't think it through before you posted it and you're too arrogant to admit you said something stupid.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Still making things up I see. Nothing changes around here. Except there are fewer and fewer of you guys every week because you keep making fools of yourself and rage-quitting.

I know better than to keep responding to your trolling. Once I embarrass you enough you'll call a mod like a coward.

Enjoy posting your lies.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Read what I wrote! Hence the reason why I said the trump fanatics must be confused!

You made the mistake of posting a rational question.

You kicked the hive.

Thus, the swarm.

Any and all fanatics are dangerous, not just the Trumpites. Although, they are currently usually the most vocally absurd.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I get that, but it's a bit like FOX hosting this and inviting the Surgeon General, Dr. Fauci, Marc Seigel, and MAGA hat kid who's only famous because of the smirk heard round the world.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Still making things up I see. Nothing changes around here. Except there are fewer and fewer of you guys every week because you keep making fools of yourself and rage-quitting.

I know better than to keep responding to your trolling. Once I embarrass you enough you'll call a mod like a coward.

Enjoy posting your lies.

Point of order----

Gryph may be a lot of things but he ain't a quitter. (Good to see you around, man)

And I hope we don't become an echo chamber around here. We need diversity of thought to keep the place lively.

---End point of order.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Enjoy posting your lies.

Point of order----

Gryph may be a lot of things but he ain't a quitter. (Good to see you around, man)

And I hope we don't become an echo chamber around here. We need diversity of thought to keep the place lively.

---End point of order.

I don't want an echo chamber either, which is why it's sad we've lost some notable left-wing members after they spent the first year or two of Trump's administration embarrassing themselves to the point where they quit the site.

You would think the rest of them would learn, but apparently not. Not only did they not learn, but they sit around here crying that they're outnumbered by Trump supporters like it's our fault their allies took their ball and went home.
edit on 15 5 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

When you talk out of both sides of your mouth, saying completely opposite things, but have to claim it's logically consistent because you didn't think it through before you posted it and you're too arrogant to admit you said something stupid.

No, because I perfe you explain it, hence the reason I said trump fanatics must be confused!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You kicked the hive.

Thus, the swarm.

Any and all fanatics are dangerous, not just the Trumpites. Although, they are currently usually the most vocally absurd.

I've been looking for this "rational question" that Jay asked. I saw a lot of "!" at the end of his sentences but not many "?" and they didn't seem very rational. Could you point out the question in question, please?

The best I can deduce is the 'Is Greta a puppet or idiot' but that's a leading question, didn't seem very rational. Please point it out.
edit on 15-5-2020 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I heard CNN was doing another town hall, this one on gun control with the experts being Lena Dunham, Kevin De Leon and David Hogg.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

No, because I perfe you explain it, hence the reason I said trump fanatics must be confused!

Confused is when you say people believe everything someone says, except they disagree with them.

Fail.

Find new sources. Whoever is telling you to think this garbage is doing you a serious disservice. Unless you don't mind looking like a fool.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

You kicked the hive.

Thus, the swarm.

I've been looking for this "rational question" that Jay asked. I saw a lot of "!" at the end of his sentences but not many "?" and they didn't seem very rational. Could you point out the question in question, please?

The best I can deduce is the 'Is Greta a puppet or idiot' but that's a leading question, didn't seem very rational. Please point it out.

You're asking a troll not to troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join