It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Hosts Coronavirus Town Hall With Health Experts: Greta Thunberg

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: Jay-morris

How would anyone on ATS even known about your wife being sick while pregnant unless you posted the information on ATS?

Obviously that is not the point here. Of course it's obvious I would have said it. My point is he brought it up in here, in a very insulting way, could not decide if I was lying about or not, then went through my history, and brought something about ftom years ago, again in a very insulting way, which had nothing to do with the thread.

You might think that is okay, but I do not. The guy has zero emotional range and had the cheek to cry when I mentioned his family, and even said I was not far from him and he would slap me.

All for what? Because I have an opinion. But this is tbe problem . You get a tbread like this, and leooke sill always agree and stick up for a person who holds their same views. Thsas just tve way it is. And considering I am on my own in this thread, people will agree with whatever someone says about me, no matter how bad.

But the guy is not worth it to be honest.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlomaRa
a reply to: infolurker
This is so disgusting on so many levels. Her parents allowing this shows a level of non-care that I cannot even fathom as a mother. CNN is a joke, along with most mainstream media.

How can you say that about non care, when the grown adults who are against her have been verbally abusing her, saying horrible stuff about her since she was 14.

So is that ok?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Kudos! You have managed to drive a trivial matter up to 16 pages of posts. Nice work. You are the master. With a combination of faux butt hurtness and tenacity you have kept our attention for days. The mixing of LIKE and LIME was a nice touch. I give you my utmost respect. I bow before your greatness. Keep trying. I have utmost confidence that you can drive it to 20 pages. I am exhausted lol.

edit on 20-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Kudos! You have managed to drive a trivial matter up to 16 pages of posts. Nice work. You are the master. With a combination of faux butt hurtness and tenacity you have kept our attention for days. The mixing of LIKE and LIME was a nice touch. I give you my utmost respect. I bow before your greatness. Keep trying. I have utmost confidence that you can drive it to 20 pages. I am exhausted lol.

See, even now you cannot say the dude was wrong, and that's a shame. I am just going to apply go him anymore. Eill not feed his evo.

Just hope you do not get on the wrong side of a debate with him, then you will know how low this guy can sink.

Anyway, I am done with this thread.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

As long as he remains logical, reasonable and doesn’t stereotype other members, showing a complete lack of understanding for a subject, while simultaneously grandstanding and peddling nonsense we will have no reason to be opposed.

edit on 21/5/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

As long as he remains logical, reasonable and doesn’t stereotype other members, showing a complete lack of understanding for a subject, while simultaneously grandstanding and peddling nonsense we will have no reason to be opposed.

Sorry, but all this is because I have a different opinion. Every time someone posts in a thread like this, they will always get a hostile response if they have different views than 99% of posters in that thread. Esp when it comes to Tump threads and Greta threads.

My opinion is Trump has a messiah like following. I have explained time and time again why I think this is, and I have explained time and time again why anti Greta threads are always made by trump fans and filled with trump supporters.

I have seen the hypocrites. Blaming Gretas parents, while throwing verbal abuse at her since she we 14, when she should be seen as a victim if this was the case.

I mean, which one is it? Is she a victim, a demon, mentally retarded, working for the new world order? Or may be she is just one of millions of people worried about the planet?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

As I said my personal opinion is she’s a cultivated celebrity personality and a puppet.

If trump shares those views I can’t help that.

You certainly shouldn’t somehow correlate my opinions with his own to then make the assertion I’m somehow a brainwashed minion of him.

I think for myself and base my opinion on the evidence at hand.

Sometimes I agree with Trump although it’s quite rare. In this instance he has no influence on my opinion.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

As I said my personal opinion is she’s a cultivated celebrity personality and a puppet.

If trump shares those views I can’t help that.

You certainly shouldn’t somehow correlate my opinions with his own to then make the assertion I’m somehow a brainwashed minion of him.

I think for myself and base my opinion on the evidence at hand.

Sometimes I agree with Trump although it’s quite rare. In this instance he has no influence on my opinion.

Right or wrong, you have your opinions, and I have mine. Let's just leave it as that.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Thanks, that’s all we asked for. Not to be labelled as some mindless trump drone.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join