It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Hosts Coronavirus Town Hall With Health Experts: Greta Thunberg

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Yes, we know you keep equating your own thoughts to everyone else and telling them what they think.

Trump worshipers and Grenade haters, boards littered with them.

edit on 18/5/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: putnam6

You might want to check and see if you are having a stroke you have used lime for like at least twice unless that's an England thing. At the very least it shows you are likely irritated you might want to have a cup of tea and watch something pleasant on the telly.

Really? I must have missed that. Please enlighten me!

Here's one of them LOL

originally posted by: Lysergic

Good thing you've come along to right the wrongs, give yourself a pat on the back!

You deserve it, you champion of all that is just.

If you do not lime it, then do not reply, as simple as that Really.

and the other

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:02 PMlink quote replya reply to: JBurns

You should send Trump an invoice for all that free space in your head you give him. Constantly, Trump Trump Trump.

Why? The only people it annoys are his worshipers.

You use his name constantly. Every post.

Well, that's not true! Only the threads that I feel have to do with trump. Lime this one!

and thats 2, calm down my friend the bad orange man isn't going to hurt you in jolly ole England tut-tut and all that

Are you serious lol That prove a absolutly nothing lol surely you can do better than that! I will give you another shot!

It proves you are too full of false pride to admit you are wrong on something this simple, makes you wonder if you have the same quirks on more complex issues. Lime it or not LOL

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
You know if you dyed Greta's hair pitch black and drew a Hitler mustache on her she would look just like Hitler. Just saying.

It appears Greta got her start skipping school on Friday to protest Climate Change. If her parents would have just whooped her ass and made her go to school then this all could have been averted.

Ah the jealousy and hatred for a young girl! All because she does not like Trump!

Please tell me. Why are most people replying in this thread trump supporters?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Trump worshipers and Grenade haters, boards littered with them.

A least you admit it now!

Well done!

Star for you!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Only the delusional would think I’m losing this ‘debate’.

For a start I’m not even involved in any kind of debate with you, just highlighting your clear psychological problems that are manifesting through your posts.

You’re arguing with yourself.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

They aren’t, they’re replying to the nutcase on the warpath spouting nonsense as if he has authority on anything other than his own simplified view of reality.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Greta doesn’t have to go to school unless she chooses to OK?

Otherwise she will stop talking for months on end.

I think I would prefer her selective mutism.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

You might want to check and see if you are having a stroke you have used lime for like at least twice unless that's an England thing. At the very least it shows you are likely irritated you might want to have a cup of tea and watch something pleasant on the telly.

Really? I must have missed that. Please enlighten me!

Here's one of them LOL

originally posted by: Lysergic

Good thing you've come along to right the wrongs, give yourself a pat on the back!

You deserve it, you champion of all that is just.

If you do not lime it, then do not reply, as simple as that Really.

and the other

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:02 PMlink quote replya reply to: JBurns

You should send Trump an invoice for all that free space in your head you give him. Constantly, Trump Trump Trump.

Why? The only people it annoys are his worshipers.

You use his name constantly. Every post.

Well, that's not true! Only the threads that I feel have to do with trump. Lime this one!

and thats 2, calm down my friend the bad orange man isn't going to hurt you in jolly ole England tut-tut and all that

Are you serious lol That prove a absolutly nothing lol surely you can do better than that! I will give you another shot!

It proves you are too full of false pride to admit you are wrong on something this simple, makes you wonder if you have the same quirks on more complex issues. Lime it or not LOL

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong! Oh it seems quite normal for trumpets to say that people have mental health issues if they do not agree with them lol

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Only the delusional would think I’m losing this ‘debate’.

For a start I’m not even involved in any kind of debate with you, just highlighting your clear psychological problems that are manifesting through your posts.

You’re arguing with yourself.

So, please tell me, in a thread not about Trump, why is it pretty much full of trump supporters?

Oh so now it's psychological problems! I wonder what's next!

If you seriously think bringing up someone's ill wife, taking the p$as out of that, and also looking through my history to bring up more stuff about my wife, while still taking the p#ss, and then saying I made it all up, you think thst is not a problem on your end?

Seriously?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You know if you dyed Greta's hair pitch black and drew a Hitler mustache on her she would look just like Hitler. Just saying.

It appears Greta got her start skipping school on Friday to protest Climate Change. If her parents would have just whooped her ass and made her go to school then this all could have been averted.

Ah the jealousy and hatred for a young girl! All because she does not like Trump!

You got it ass backwards my friend. People who support Trump generally think the government is incompetent and with a lot of evidence. Those same people long before Trump ran for office realized that none of the predictions scientist made based on their climate models came anywhere close to occurring. We remember when we were younger they predicted we were heading for an ice age and now they are predicting the opposite. But the biggest thing people realize is that the US government and the other governments on the planet are incapable of solving the problem if it did exist. Therefore I have no intention of being taxed to death so they can just piss the money down a rat hole. So I don't view Trump pulling us out of the Paris Accords as slowing us from fixing the issue of Global Warming. I view it as him sparing destruction of the US economy to fix a problem that either doesn't exist or even if it does is unsolvable by increasing taxes or product prices as a means to solve the problem.

Show me one viable plan with measurable metrics along the way that will solve the problem.

When the hell did government as a whole decide it was more powerful than nature. First they think they can control the entire earths climate and now they think they can control a virus. Let's shut the whole #ing world down to slow the spread, while at the same time the world economy collapses. That is delusional at best, but I am sure you are in full support of both.
edit on 18-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

They aren’t, they’re replying to the nutcase on the warpath spouting nonsense as if he has authority on anything other than his own simplified view of reality.

Oh, I can add nutcase to the list now lol I am giving my opinion. Trumpets do not like opinions against the great Trump!

Of course I will get the same abuse people like Greta are getting because they have a different opinion!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Trump supporters as perceived by you.

You mentioned your wife and her illness.

I was never derogatory to your wife or her condition. I actually sent you a PM wishing for her recovery a few months back.

I’m derogatory to you and the garbage you peddle.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You’re definitely a few biscuits short of a tin. Of that I have no doubt.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Oh, I can add nutcase to the list now lol I am giving my opinion.

Of course I will get the same abuse people like Greta are getting because they have a different opinion!

It appears that you could of added nutcase to the list a long time ago. You and Greta are such Martyrs, both yammering on about something you know little about.
edit on 18-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You got it ass backwards my friend. People who support Trump generally think the government is incompetent and with a lot of evidence. Those same people long before Trump ran for office realized that none of the predictions scientist made based on their climate models came anywhere close to occurring. We remember when we were younger they predicted we were heading for an ice age and now they are predicting the opposite. But the biggest thing people realize is that the US government and the other governments on the planet are incapable of solving the problem if it did exist. Therefore I have no intention of being taxed to death so they can just piss the money down a rat hole. So I don't view Trump pulling us out of the Paris Accords as slowing us from fixing the issue of Global Warming. I view it as him sparing destruction of the US economy to fix a problem that either doesn't exist or even if it does is unsolvable by increasing taxes or product prices as a means to solve the problem.

Show me one viable plan with measurable metrics along the way that will solve the problem.

When the hell did government as a whole decide it was more powerful than nature. First they think they can control the entire earths climate and now they think they can control a virus. Let's shut the whole #ing world down to slow the spread, while at the same time the world economy collapses. That is delusional at best, but I am sure you are in full support of both.

Then answer me this! Why did we see a surge of climate change threads when trump came into office. And why is this thread dominated by trump supporters?

This thread is not about debating if man made climate change is real or not.

Why is pretty much every anti Greta thread filled with trump supporters? I know, as I have been in many of them? If this has nothing to do with trump, then why is that the case?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Trump supporters as perceived by you.

Yes, my opinion based of all of the threads I have been in regarding this.

You mentioned your wife and her illness.

I was never derogatory to your wife or her condition. I actually sent you a PM wishing for her recovery a few months back.

Sorry, I recieved no message from you. Why do you keep on flipping? One minute I made it all up, and the next minute I did not. What is going on in that little head of yours?

I’m derogatory to you and the garbage you peddle.

Ok, put me straight! Are you saying these threads are not filled with trump supporters? Be it Greta or about climate change?

Sorry, but all of these types of threads have been dominated by trump supporters. Of course you will not agree, but I do not care to be honest.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You say that while ignoring your very odd behavier on here! Anyone who disagrees with trump has a mental illness yeah yeah I know!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

It appears that you could of added nutcase to the list a long time ago. You are Greta are such Martyrs, both yammering on about something you know little about.

And yet you cannot answer my questions. Why is that?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Then answer me this! Why did we see a surge of climate change threads when trump came into office. And why is this thread dominated by trump supporters?

This thread is not about debating if man made climate change is real or not.

Why is pretty much every anti Greta thread filled with trump supporters? I know, as I have been in many of them? If this has nothing to do with trump, then why is that the case?

Did we see a surge of climate change threads when Trump came into office. There have been climate change threads on ATS since Al Gore started his Cap and Trade scam.

This thread is full of Trump supporters because ATS is dominated by Trump supporters because most of the people who voted for Hillary are rolled up in a ball under their blankets still devastated. Liberals in general (not all of them) live in fear and resentment. They couldn't handle the loss and took their ball and went home because God forbid we don't believe what they believe because they always think they are right.

Also you seem to think everyone who disagrees with you on anything is a Trump supporter. You probably go the grocery store and think you are surrounded by Trump supporters. Its a form of paranoia.

Plus show me a viable, executable, measurable plan to solve Global Warming. You must know one because you are superior to the rest of us.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You say that while ignoring your very odd behavier on here! Anyone who disagrees with trump has a mental illness yeah yeah I know!

Most people who disagree with Trump don't have a mental illness, just the people whose whole focus is to blame Trump for everything wrong in their lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join