It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Hosts Coronavirus Town Hall With Health Experts: Greta Thunberg

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Nobody, and I mean not one single person, waited for the President’s opinion on greta before forming one of their own

And how do you know not that not one person waited for the President’s opinion on greta before forming one of their own? How do you know that? Do you know all all trump supporters?

I am going by simple facts that we have seen a surge in climate threads since trump came into office. Also the fact that if there is a greta thread, why is it mainly filled with trump supporters?

So what evidence do you have that not one single person, waited for the President’s opinion on greta before forming one of their own?

Because on this board alone, thst certainly is not the case.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Just remember it’s not the people on this boards fault, if you can’t contain your emotional control or behave in a reasonable manner this is not the place to be.

I did not say it was people on this boards fault. And please tell me where I brought it up in another thread to as a reason to leave the thread?

I had no intention of bringing it up in here. You are the one who did that, and dine it in such a horrible way.

If your wife is getting better you should take solace from that news and turn it into positive energy.

I will say it again. I was not the one who brought it up in this thread.

Calling everyone Trump supporters and worshipers won’t endear you to anyone on here.

What does that have to do with my wife and cancer?

Of course it's going to be tough on this thread for me, because most of the people on this thread are Trump supporters, which basically proves my point.

I don’t think anyone flat out denies man causes climate change, it’s just to what extent we are responsible and what the best course of action is to reduce our impact. Simply not enough scientific data to place it all on our doorstep. Nor is there a viable plan in place to mitigate the effects.

Oh there is a lot of people on here who think it's not man made.. Not saying all of them, but there is a lot!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

You’re clearly bat # crazy or mentally challenged. For that reason im out.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

You’re clearly bat # crazy or mentally challenged. For that reason im out.

What? You are making no sense at all! You really do not like people having a different opinion to you!

You have already shown that you have an emotional range of a brick. You have shown that you will go to extreme lengths to be right, including bringing up my wife and her cancer. And now you say I am crazy or mentally challenged!

What I do like to do, is get under the skin of people like you. Do that, and it's only a matter of time they will show their true colours.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Greta gets under their skin too.

Like to a billion scoville units.

What is it some were so fond of saying a few years ago “Their tears are delicious.”

LOL.
edit on 18-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: FOrmat

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Again I never mentioned cancer or your wife at all. Once again putting words and attributing things you said to other people.

I actually remember a few times you’ve mentioned your wife. Didn’t she have some life threatening chronic illness that miraculously cured itself after like 2 weeks after whinging about how you would have to look after her everyday for the rest of your life?

I was tired of your repetitive nonsense months ago, nothing has changed. The broken record still going round and round.

Grow up and get a life.

Holding a reasonable conversation without it descending into absolute childish vitriol is impossible.

Your just not clever enough to communicate with at the level I’m used to.

That applies to your ‘special’ friends as well.

edit on 18/5/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Again I never mentioned cancer or your wife at all. Once again putting words and attributing things you said to other people.

But you knew the reason! You were trying to get under my skin, even to the point you turned it into taking the p$as.

So now you are trying to backtrack! Too late!

I actually remember a few times you’ve mentioned your wife. Didn’t she have some life threatening chronic illness that miraculously cured itself after like 2 weeks after whinging about how you would have to look after her everyday for the rest of your life?

While my wife was pregnant 8 years ago, she came down to with an illness which mean she could not use her hands or work without pain.

She was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. They did not know if it would go away, as there is no cure for it. But it turned out to be a rare pregnancy thing. Like how some women get Diabetes when pregnant.

After six months it went away and never came back. So what is your point here?

I was tired of your repetitive nonsense months ago, nothing has changed. The broken record still going round and round

Well, don't reply if you cannot handle people having a different opinion to you. Simple!

Holding a reasonable conversation without it descending into absolute childish vitriol is impossible.

Coming from someone who resorts to bringing up a person's family cancer history to try and win an argument!

Well done! A star for you!

Your just not clever enough to communicate with at the level I’m used to.

Ah the intelligence thing! You just cannot help yourself can't you. Yes, we all know how intelligent you are blah blah blah!

Getting boring now!

That applies to your ‘special’ friends as well.

And who are my "special friends"

One thing is for sure! You are obsessed eith your own intelligence, and you are not a very nice person.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You’re clearly a scholar in the art of psychoanalysis, this nuanced manipulation of my psychology you exhibit through your precocious understanding of semantics is a true wonder to behold. I think I handed you the moniker of perspicacious behemoth of intelligence in another thread. Again it couldn’t be more relevant or aptly demonstrated.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Your cleary a scholar in the art of psychoanalysis, this nuanced manipulation of my psychology you exhibit through your precocious understanding of semantics is a true wonder to behold. I think I handed you the moniker of perspicacious behemoth of intelligence in another thread. Again it couldn’t be more relevant or aptly demonstrated.

LOL whatever! You have shown what sort of person you are. No amount of intelligence is going to change that!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

As have you, suffering from consensus bias and naïve realism.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

As have you, suffering from consensus bias and naïve realism.

All because I have a different opinion!

How sad!

And you have to get more desperate by bringing up more stuff about my wife's past health, which means you have been looking through my history!

It's getting creepy now!
edit on 18-5-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I’ve been here a looooooong time.

I even offered you a personal apology the last time we clashed due to your wife’s illness. Which you rejected.

I don’t believe a word you say either, it’s full of inconsistency.

Not to mention every post you misread and go off on some wild tangent based entirely on your own bias.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Neither of these psychological traits pertain to your wife.

You’re like a little dog that can’t stop squeaking it’s toy.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Actually you brought your wife’s cancer up in the other thread because you couldn’t win an argument.

I’m not clairvoyant.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I even offered you a personal apology the last time we clashed due to your wife’s illness. Which you rejected.

So, explain this to me. You said you said sorry last time, regarding your comments about my wife. And then, you do exactly the same thing in this thread. What's up with that? Why do that?

Seriously says a lot about you.

I don’t believe a word you say either, it’s full of inconsistency.

Please elaborate?

Not to mention every post you misread and go off on some wild tangent based entirely on your own bias.

Nope! This is because because I have a different opinion to you, that's it! And you have done nothing in this debate, just showed your true colours and the depths you will go to not lose an argument!

Even going through my history bringing up more stuff about my wife

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Neither of these psychological traits pertain to your wife.

You’re like a little dog that can’t stop squeaking it’s toy.

Seriously, this is becoming a joke now!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Nah, I’d prefer to let you stew in your own odious rage.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Tissues anyone?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You know if you dyed Greta's hair pitch black and drew a Hitler mustache on her she would look just like Hitler. Just saying.

It appears Greta got her start skipping school on Friday to protest Climate Change. If her parents would have just whooped her ass and made her go to school then this all could have been averted.
edit on 18-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Actually you brought your wife’s cancer up in the other thread because you couldn’t win an argument.

I’m not clairvoyant.

And there it is! You have played your last card! I knew you would, I just did not know when!

You seriously think I take this seriously enough to say such a horrible bloody thing to get out of a debate! I have been on here for over 10 years, you think I have not lost debates in over 10 years on here? Of course I have!

But because you are losing this debate in a embarressing horrible way, you resort to that!

Now everyone can see what type of person you are. Did not take much for me to get under your skin and show your true colours, but it was worth it anyhow!

Obviously you are not very well developed on the emotional side, and it shows big time!

But hey! At least you still have your intelligence to boast about!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join