It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you will never be Microchipped

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Because you already have been.

Most every one of us carries around a microchip that can track our movements, what we’re doing, tells them what our interests are, even tells them how many steps we’ve taken that day.

And the irony is, it’s by choice. And of all things we paid for it out of our own pocket.

No one needs to institute some shady globalist plan to put microchips in vaccines. Because everyone that owns a smart phone has already agreed to being microchipped.

Think about that the next time someone starts screaming about Bill Gates microchipping the population. People have already voluntarily microchipped themselves.

And at this point there’s no going back.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Well what happens to me and my friends that don't own smart phones? Will they give us phones so they can track us?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I don't have one either. I'll bet plenty of Americans would be in favor of forcing us to carry.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Don’t worry. They’re always listening too. So if you’re around anyone that has one you can be triangulated by your cell phone signal and what everyone else’s phone hears.

Good times.
edit on 14-5-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Don’t worry. They’re always listening too. So if you’re around anyone that has one you can be triangulated by your cell phone signal and what everyone else’s phone hears.

Good times.

I don't have a cell phone.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Since this whole plandemic started, I haven’t worked. I used to have my phone on me at ALL times.

Recently, I’ve been walking away from it. Don’t care if I miss a call.

Not having my phone on me is soooooo liberating. It really does feel like I cut the strings when I walk away from it.

I’ll probably always have one. Whether it’s on me or not will be the question.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I can drop my cell phone in the river a mile away from my house.
Track that.
It is a little tougher to get rid of a microchip that is implanted under my hide.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Recently, I’ve been walking away from it. Don’t care if I miss a call. Not having my phone on me is soooooo liberating. It really does feel like I cut the strings when I walk away from it.

I'd like to have that feeling.
I carry two cell phones all the time. One for work and my personal phone.
I don't even have the luxury of putting on a pair of headphones any more, worried that i might miss an important email, text or voice call that is work related.
I even have the work phone with me when I take a vacation.
Oh well, 9 more years and I can retire.
I hope I live long enough to enjoy some of that freedom.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The Apple XS and newer iphones can have two numbers tied to the same phone. It will tell you when an incoming call is from the personal line or the work line.

You don’t need to carry two phones if you don’t want to. I had this set up for my biz.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Because you already have been.

Most every one of us carries around a microchip that can track our movements, what we’re doing, tells them what our interests are, even tells them how many steps we’ve taken that day.

And the irony is, it’s by choice. And of all things we paid for it out of our own pocket.

No one needs to institute some shady globalist plan to put microchips in vaccines. Because everyone that owns a smart phone has already agreed to being microchipped.

Think about that the next time someone starts screaming about Bill Gates microchipping the population. People have already voluntarily microchipped themselves.

And at this point there’s no going back.

Erm, but they are talking about Microchips, not Cell phones. There is a big difference.

Can I leave my Microchip at home?
Can I lock it with encryption or a password?
Can I smash it with a hammer?
Is it mandatory that I carry my Cell phone?

Bill Gates isn't talking about Cell Phones.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Same type tracking systems are embedded in your vehicle's engines too.

Ga'head ... Try to take them out. LOL

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Track that.
It is a little tougher to get rid of a microchip that is implanted under my hide.

What I’m getting at is that cell phones and general surveillance is so widespread that at this point it doesn’t even matter.

Surveillance cameras in businesses and on the street, records of what you buy. Where you buy it. When you bought it. All feeding into a centralized system.

If it isn’t the cellphone in your pocket it’s a myriad of other things that have been microchipped in our lives.

We’ve been there for a while. Just by consenting to be a part of society.
edit on 14-5-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Track that.

What I’m getting at is that cell phones and general surveillance is so widespread that at this point it doesn’t even matter.

Surveillance cameras in businesses and on the street, records of what you buy. Where you buy it. When you bought it. All feeding into a centralized system.

If it isn’t the cellphone in your pocket it’s a myriad of other things that have been microchipped in our lives.

What's your point? Those other devices can't transmit our personal health data without our interaction. Who gives a # where I am at any given moment? We've known how cell phones work re: towers and locations since they came out, only an idiot would not know that.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
When they are ready to chip...you’ll get chipped, don’t worry.

In the meantime, practice with being told to social distance, wear a mask, get a Covid vaccine, etc...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The Apple XS and newer iphones can have two numbers tied to the same phone. It will tell you when an incoming call is from the personal line or the work line.

You don’t need to carry two phones if you don’t want to. I had this set up for my biz.

Some of our guys do that. I find it better to keep all the work stuff completely separated by device, if I have to take the work phone to the IT guy, he has just my work info to check out... not my personal stuff. Some of the guys have naked photos of their wives/girlfriends on their work phones.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

There is ALWAYS a choice. We might like the alternative even less, but we still have our free will. No one can take that from us (besides us).

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Track that.

What's your point? Those other devices can't transmit our personal health data without our interaction. Who gives a # where I am at any given moment? We've known how cell phones work re: towers and locations since they came out, only an idiot would not know that.

It’s not about what one device can do. It’s about the cumulative effect of all the devices around us that we don’t even really think about.

Taken separately they are all only one piece of the puzzle. Put together, they make up a surveillance state.

Which we have bought into with our own money.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Haha! Good point. I’d say best to keep two phones.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Track that.

It’s not about what one device can do. It’s about the cumulative effect of all the devices around us that we don’t even really think about.

Taken separately they are all only one piece of the puzzle. Put together, they make up a surveillance state.

Which we have bought into with our own money.

You may have, I haven't. The cell phone is my only "smart" device. It's bad enough but I will not have anything else that does that. My car is old, our appliances are not connected to anything, even our TV is not a "smart" TV by choice. So they can track my location by my phone, that's all the data they're getting.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Most every one of us

Yep most.
I have a cell phone but it never leaves my house.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join