It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA government set up COVID death camps in nursing homes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Maybe it's a concerted effort to #MakeSocialSecurityViableAgain

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Bigburgh

awwww, I missed it before edit!

You got mail😑

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This is simply getting rid of the boomers any way you can.

They are a drag on the state budget, they simply consume without adding to the whole.

These so called leaders of our society forget who built the country for the last 7 or 8 decades.

They are now an inconvenience.

This is where we are headed. So many movies to choose from to show the dystopian future.

P

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It takes roughly 2 to 5 seconds to consider how bad the idea to put covid patients in nursing homes really is.

It leaves me with no other option but to see this as intentional. An intentional move to increase the number of deaths attributed to covid, and I speculate in order to gain tyrannical power using fear.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hurray for genocide!

All Hail Selfproclaimed God King Wolf!

If he dont get charged with murder then I fear for us all.

On a side note. In pa. Theres road construction on a main back road. Theres a sign. COVID SAFTY PLAN IN EFFECT... Not sure what that means but sounds super fishy to me.

If they start rounding up non vaccine folks... I will not go down like the Jews. They'll have to kill me.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGhoul

Is that in Beaver County? I saw one like it Sunday.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Careful, Fuhrer Wolf will be sending the State boys to pay you a visit. lol

The "State boys" aren't too thrilled with him and most of the Sheriffs are against him.

Things are starting to heat up.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I find it odd all of the people on ats who told me by being against the lockdown I didn’t care if old people died are strangely silent now that we know the lockdown caused old people to die

Almost like they didn’t care about old people dying in the first place, they just pretended to to try to make a political point

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You know how lockdown advocates like gov cuomo couldn’t wait to report every single death that could remotely be blamed on covid to push their lockdown?

Now suddenly they have changed their reporting to under report nursing home covid deaths, at exact the time they started to be criticized for their policies leading to these deaths

The New York State Department of Health acknowledged that its recent reporting does not fully reflect the known carnage coronavirus has caused among nursing home and adult care residents.
The revelation comes as New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is under fire for his policies regarding nursing homes amid the coronavirus pandemic

dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It looks like Michigan governor Whitmer is guilty of the same atrocities!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It’s happening all over

They forced the most vulnerable into facilities they knew the virus would spread and kill them

Then they use those deaths to demand more power to take away healthy people’s rights

All the while claiming people who disagree with them are immoral

One of the most sickening things I have ever seen

And almost no interest in it from our propagandists , ahem sorry I mean “media”

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

At this point I can't say if I trust numbers from either party.
As I mentioned before, I think our whole response is a failure.
There is no way we could avoid death 100% or stayed "locked up" as some put it.
There has to be middle ground. It appears that nobody wants to talk about that.

One thing is for sure, if any American is sick, they should have a right to go to the hospital regardless of age.
edit on 15-5-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: TheGhoul

Is that in Beaver County? I saw one like it Sunday.

I'm in cambria county. (Dont worry dev's. I'm not worried about that being personal info.) They are doing some serious road work... and now the sign is gone too... hmmmm

I'm hoping people are coming together for a mass suit against Selfproclamed Godking Wolf. Please. He committed crimes against humanity and needs to pay for it.

We have him for another two years.... we have to remove him... for the sake of justice and liberty. He needs to be fired.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yeah. Your right. They were gonna die anyway, so screw em

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join