It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order is coming!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
tomorrow is the big day! the new world order is coming into effect. unfortunately i probably don't belong to the enlightened elite - so could someone here at ats help me and explain what exactly will happen and how it will affect my life?

fortunately i'm not a baby, so my blood is safe, right? unfortunately, i'm not a billionaire and probably not jewish either. i'm not friends with gates, soros or clinton. besides that, i mainly use apple products. will i be vaccinated or chipped and sterilized tomorrow? how do you prepare for the day? i don't have a machine gun, and i don't even have a bazooka or a real knife. will they ring my doorbell or do i have to report somewhere and then be sent to a collection camp? will the new rules apply after midnight? because tomorrow i have a date for table tennis in the park. i also want to have a barbecue in the evening. what if i wear my mask, will they maybe not recognize me and i will be spared?

what's most important: which musicians are allowed to survive? hopefully not only kid rock! because his music is horrible.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

the new world order is coming into effect

Well it's took it's time.

Shakespeare was talking about it 450 years ago.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Come back on Saturday and show us your implant scar.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
what's most important: which musicians are allowed to survive? hopefully not only kid rock! because his music is horrible.

There ya go FTFY.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Can't we just have new order ?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
What's going on tomorrow that ushers in the New World Order?

I agree, music is important and it would suck if Kid was the only musician left on earth, but he came up with a unique sound and grew up in a neighborhood near where I grew up, some of my friends knew him when he worked the car wash before he made it big.

Although Eminem wasn't mentioned he was pretty funny in most of his tunes, but I'm not much of a fan of Mathers, an equally bad choice for last musician on Earth. Ritchie is cooler and although not a real big fan of Kid either really, I do have a couple of his early albums.
edit on 14-5-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
On the contrary, I was skeptical about Kid Rock for years until I finally listened to a lot of his music with an open mind. True, a lot of it is fluff for the hip hop crowd, but there is some good writing and musicianship mixed in there that a lot of people never heard because it wasn't played on the radio.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
As a lifelong musician, my stomach is churning at the thought of Kid Rock. Taking classic rock songs and mixing it with a hip hop beat is far from original, ask Run DMC and Aerosmith about that one. Takes 10 minutes to take Metallica’s “Sad But True” and chop it up in Pro Tools, ask Metallica how long it took to write and record it. That guy is the Pabst Blue Ribbon of music.

As an avid Apple fan and musician, where can I sign up for the free sterilization? I’m getting the snip anyway. No way in hell am I bringing another life onto this planet.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

tomorrow is the big day!

Says who?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
As a lifelong musician, my stomach is churning at the thought of Kid Rock. Taking classic rock songs and mixing it with a hip hop beat is far from original, ask Run DMC and Aerosmith about that one. Takes 10 minutes to take Metallica’s “Sad But True” and chop it up in Pro Tools, ask Metallica how long it took to write and record it. That guy is the Pabst Blue Ribbon of music.

As an avid Apple fan and musician, where can I sign up for the free sterilization? I’m getting the snip anyway. No way in hell am I bringing another life onto this planet.

I am also a life-long musician, and you are not taking into account his non-hiphop music and the numerous artists from many different genres he's worked with. Can you say the same? I can't. You don't have to like his stuff but don't denigrate it because you're not willing to admit that he has talent.

Sorry, I forgot the topic. If I could pick a handful of musicians to remain after the NWO kicks in it would have to be Dave Mustain, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Sid Vicious (RIP), Lemmy (RIP), Merle Haggard (RIP) and Johnny Cash (RIP). At least there would be hope of turning things around and defeating the NWO scumbags.
edit on 14-5-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

You may have posted in jest, but when I was 14 I made the same vow.
Felt like my family was so f**ked that it was time to end the bloodline.
FIFTY years later, I'm unencumbered with the concerns & obligations of my progeny (or their progeny).
However, I'm facing an "old age" I never thought I'd live to see and unlike my sisters & their children (and theirs), no one is picking up my slack or looking into my future. Nor is anyone dictating my actions!

ganjoa

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I agree, music is important and it would suck if Kid was the only musician left on earth, but he came up with a unique sound and grew up in a neighborhood near where I grew up, some of my friends knew him when he worked the car wash before he made it big.

Although Eminem wasn't mentioned he was pretty funny in most of his tunes, but I'm not much of a fan of Mathers, an equally bad choice for last musician on Earth. Ritchie is cooler and although not a real big fan of Kid either really, I do have a couple of his early albums.

What about Bob Seger?
or uncle Ted?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

No, it's not. The NWO has been here. The sheeple are just figuring for how long.....

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Kid Rock is definitely not surviving. Let's get that straight right now. We are going to feed him to a great white shark on live TV.

It's basically a whole day of fun like that.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You use Apple products? You're screwed... Ever wondered why all of your stuff ties into the other when you have a new iPhone, old iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Mac?

Heh.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute...

Why doesn't anyone like Kid Rock? I hate hip hop and new country and my Sirius XM stays permanently on 80's On 8, but I've always liked Kid Rock's music from the 90's and a little from his later albums. I used to blast his Devil Without A Cause all the time back in my college days.

So you don't like Cowboy or a couple of his other songs, but where's the hip hop in this song?

I guess that's the price you pay to be some big shot like he is...

edit on 14-5-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

What about Bob Seger?
or uncle Ted?

Ok, classic rock standard fair. I'll turn off both on the radio unless I can't find something better on the air.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If we go for classics, then there was a time when Led Zep were into N.W.O. and esoteric doctrines, like Stairway to Heaven, Jimmy Page even owned Aleister Crowley's old house!

www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
Enjoy!
edit on 14-5-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I only like old school west coast hip hop.

I'm not a savage.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

the new world order is coming into effect

Well it's took it's time.

Shakespeare was talking about it 450 years ago.

So many of the people telling this story keep saying that this has been in the works for Century's. The fact the Shakespeare was talking about it is evidence it existed for a very long time. King George's bankers didn't want us to leave their control and have been working to get us back since 1776.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join